🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
Trump has really brought the country together.
He tried but when you have a media of human polyps you can’t
Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.
We had the best economy in the history of the World
Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Record profits in the market
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
To start with, the economy was because of Obama. The wall is where one can just quut reading.
Odemon did zero for the economy
It was an utter mess before T
That is just a lie, The economists said that the good economy was a carry over from the Obama administration. Quit making things up.

So the economy was good for 40 months AFTER Obama left office and he is solely responsible, the governors shutdown their states for the Coronavirus and now it is Trump's economy? What the hell are you smoking? Economists don't tend to give presidents blame or credit for economies.

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.
Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
To start with, the economy was because of Obama. The wall is where one can just quut reading.
That is just a lie, The economists said that the good economy was a carry over from the Obama administration. Quit making things up.

So the economy was good for 40 months AFTER Obama left office and he is solely responsible, the governors shutdown their states for the Coronavirus and now it is Trump's economy? What the hell are you smoking? Economists don't tend to give presidents blame or credit for economies.
They were. Forbes Magazine for example.

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

They were. Forbes Magazine for example.

So did you believe Forbes when they blamed 2008 on Bush, Clinton, and many Democrats or was that nonsense?

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

Obama’s economy was a disaster with only 1 percent growth.

I am running out of family members to talk too
My dad and I hate each other ( he just had a heart attack )
My mom and my brother and my brothers 3 kids are very close to me

All my cousins I told off on face book back In 2016 for supporting Hitlary
Soon it will only be me and god

I wouldn't count on God if I were you.

You might be hell bound.
I don’t believe in that nonsense
She is a witch
She went from liberal to full blown leftist scum bag thanks to her super ugly and fat Jewish husband

All 3 kids are leftist too
My relationship is severed with them ,forever

I won’t associate with racist haters

My relationship with my dad is very bad but I called him after he had a heart attack only 3 days ago
Still he was taking about trump and I told him I would hang up if he continued

I am running out of family members to talk too
My dad and I hate each other ( he just had a heart attack )
My mom and my brother and my brothers 3 kids are very close to me

All my cousins I told off on face book back In 2016 for supporting Hitlary
Soon it will only be me and god

I wouldn't count on God if I were you.

You might be hell bound.
I don’t believe in that nonsense
She is a witch
She went from liberal to full blown leftist scum bag thanks to her super ugly and fat Jewish husband

You don't believe in what nonsense?

My relationship with my dad is very bad but I called him after he had a heart attack only 3 days ago
Still he was taking about trump and I told him I would hang up if he continued

Probably horseshit.

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

During the disastrous Obama administration poverty increased, family income decreased, taxes increased and there was dismal economic growth.

Only an idiot would want Obama's Number One Idiot Boy to be President.

Last edited:
I think BLM should take over all of Chicago and they don’t need any police

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

Not according to the experts.

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

During the disastrous Obama administration poverty increased, family income decreased, taxes increased and there was dismal economic growth.

The idiots are supporting Trump.

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

You are confused Moon Bat.

While that worthless shithead Muslim Obama was President poverty increased, welfare increased, health care was seriously damaged, millions of Illegals flooded in, taxes increased, corruption was rampant, foreign policy was a disaster, the military was weakened and we had dismal economic growth.

If somebody claims that was a good job then they ain't much of an expert, are they?

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

According to Forbes, correct? The same Forbes that blamed the 2008 recession on Clinton, Bush and many others including Democrat's like Frank and Dodd. So are you going with that as well or are you just going to cherry pick?

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

The idiots are supporting Trump.

I'll go one step further idiots are supporting Trump and Biden, how else do you explain this mess of an election.

A basic fact of Leftists is that they consider those who disagree with them to be EVIL. It is not a "disagreement" in their eyes. It is a matter of one person/side being virtuous and correct, while the other side is evil.

They have even coined new words to conceptualize the evil: "homophobe," denier, trans-phobe, and on and on. They re-define words to support their assessments. The word, "racist" has come to mean - in their tiny little minds - any white person who believes that there are any differences between and among the various races. The fact that those differences can be quantified, measured, and demonstrated makes no difference.

Any rational discussion is impossible when one party believes that the other party is irredeemably evil.

It is an interesting exercise to ask any Leftist to name some tangible act or statement by Our Beloved President that is "racist." Or more importantly, any policy he has enacted that effects African Americans in a negative way - BECAUSE of their race.

In either case, there is nothing. But that won't make any difference.
Ironic post is ironic.

Forum List

Back