Just Great!!!! It's not worth it, people!!!

Las Vegas sucks ass. What a waste of money, energy and water that place is. Will never go there again.

Las Vegas is our favorite place to get away. Hubs and I have been going there for over 22 years. I've never heard of anything like this happening.

Hail of bullets from black Range Rover leads to three deaths on Vegas Strip - U.S. News

But lunatics all get to carry guns.

Tupac Shakur was killed in a hail of bullets near the intersection of Flamingo Road and Koval Lane in September 1996.

This is one of the most famous street level Las Vegas gun deaths.

Regards from Rosie

Sounds like a gang hit, I wonder what kind of vehicle the cab was that it would catch fire from being hit by another vehicle. I think the NTSB should check that out.

It will be interesting to learn who the occupants of the Maserati were.

The police will be all over this. A hit on the Strip is bad for business. It scares the rubes away.

Las Vegas is our favorite place to get away. Hubs and I have been going there for over 22 years. I've never heard of anything like this happening.

Hail of bullets from black Range Rover leads to three deaths on Vegas Strip - U.S. News

Criminals will get guns no matter how .... and if you think this has never happened before then you've had your head in the sand....

How many murders are committed a year in Las Vegas Nevada?
There r approximately 9 murders per 100,000 people in Vegas. The population is about 550,000 so that would be about 45-50 murders.
How many murders are committed a year in Las Vegas Nevada? | ChaCha

Tupac Shakur was killed in a hail of bullets near the intersection of Flamingo Road and Koval Lane in September 1996.

This is one of the most famous street level Las Vegas gun deaths.

Regards from Rosie

I never listened to his music and I had no idea that's where he was killed.

The mob has been associated with Vegas for a long time and you've never heard anything like this before? Im not saying this is mob related, but crime in Las Vegas is hardly a novel concept.

I just never heard of guns going off on the strip like this. To people who go there a lot it's very depressing!!

Criminals will get guns no matter how .... and if you think this has never happened before then you've had your head in the sand....

How many murders are committed a year in Las Vegas Nevada?
There r approximately 9 murders per 100,000 people in Vegas. The population is about 550,000 so that would be about 45-50 murders.
How many murders are committed a year in Las Vegas Nevada? | ChaCha

When did it happen before??

Good god everyone, fuck your contitutional rights, we MUST protect Ravi!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back