Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

You can address what I said or you can make things up to make yourself feel better. Matters none to me.

I did address what you said, in the context of what you have said before, about your belief system.

I made nothing up, I just remembered what you said yesterday.

What you did, was dishonestly dodge the point.

You are dishonest about it, because you want to push back against certain policies, but without admitting WHY you are against them.

Because you basically are hoping to TRICK, Americans into supporting policies that you know are against their interests.

LOL, OK. There are a lot of gullible people but I want our laws enforced fairly. You not so much.

Oh, really? You want employers arrested and sentenced and the illegals deported back to their homelands?

That is what you want?

Sure but that wouldn't even be necessary. With no jobs they don't come and they have no reason to stay.

Your position seems to be at odds with your earlier statements that you are in favor of "all people".

How is depriving illegals of jobs and forcing them to move thousands of miles, being in favor of "all people"?

We may need them by the tens of thousands to work the legal jobs. Win/win.

I did address what you said, in the context of what you have said before, about your belief system.

I made nothing up, I just remembered what you said yesterday.

What you did, was dishonestly dodge the point.

You are dishonest about it, because you want to push back against certain policies, but without admitting WHY you are against them.

Because you basically are hoping to TRICK, Americans into supporting policies that you know are against their interests.

LOL, OK. There are a lot of gullible people but I want our laws enforced fairly. You not so much.

Oh, really? You want employers arrested and sentenced and the illegals deported back to their homelands?

That is what you want?

Sure but that wouldn't even be necessary. With no jobs they don't come and they have no reason to stay.

Your position seems to be at odds with your earlier statements that you are in favor of "all people".

How is depriving illegals of jobs and forcing them to move thousands of miles, being in favor of "all people"?

Why did you not answer the question?

That is what you want?

I did. It's not the answer you were looking for is all. Business is going to demand many of them stay. They will have no choice.

If there is no job, then they have to leave. For many there will be jobs. If we then quit undermining the economies of other countries, those people have no incentive to come either.

That is what you want?

I did. It's not the answer you were looking for is all. Business is going to demand many of them stay. They will have no choice.

If there is no job, then they have to leave. For many there will be jobs. If we then quit undermining the economies of other countries, those people have no incentive to come either.

I was, obviously referring to the last question I asked, ie the one you did not answer.

It is not credible that you made such a stupid mistake.

Please answer it THIS time.

I was, obviously referring to the last question I asked, ie the one you did not answer.

You are assuming they would be denied jobs. I disagree. Someone will have to fill the millions of jobs they do now.

All the better to do it legitimately and pay taxes like everyone else.

You are assuming they would be denied jobs. I disagree. Someone will have to fill the millions of jobs they do now.

I assume nothing. I asked you position and for you to explain it, in light of your commitment to the best interests of "all people".

And you refuse to do that.

I assume nothing. I asked you position and for you to explain it, in light of your commitment to the best interests of "all people".

LOL, I explained my position. Those here illegally are not going to lose their jobs overall. Business will see to it.

LOL, I explained my position. Those here illegally are not going to lose their jobs overall. Business will see to it.

That is inventing an excuse to not explain the contradiction between your stated position and your stated motivation.

For the obvious reason that you dont' want to admit your anti-American motives.

That is inventing an excuse to not explain the contradiction between your stated position and your stated motivation.

I do NOT have to explain your made up positions. Those are on you, not me.

I asked, you answered, and I referred to it. It my understanding is wrong, correct it.

Funny you didn't even try to do that.

Almost like you just wanted to deny it, but know that you can't support it with anything other than bluster and bullshit.

I asked, you answered, and I referred to it. It my understanding is wrong, correct it.

Almost like you just wanted to deny it, but know that you can't support it with anything other than bluster and bullshit.

The vast majority of those here illegally are never going anywhere. Everyone knows that whether they want to admit it or not.

The vast majority of those here illegally are never going anywhere. Everyone knows that whether they want to admit it or allnot.

I was making a point about a complete contradiction between your stated motivation and your stated position.

That point stands. Your attempt to deflect from it, by arguing that something is not pratical, does not challenge my point.

YOu are more loyal to the illegals, because "all people" then you are to your fellow Americans, whom you feel no loyalty to.

Wow a member who looks at both sides??
Haven't seen that since my research days.
The old white farts here just repeat knees news and breitbart.
Congrats
Anti-white racist. Anti-old people ageist.

What other bigotry does this poster maintain ?

One the poster doesn't is worshiping a WWII wife cheater who left his mistress penniless after 5 years of screwing in the uk during WWII.
Ps it's your forum image.
Maybe you knew and are jealous?
Trump supporter? Deferments and infidelity?
Terrific role models

Fuck unions.

And I say this as a union employee.
I remember when I worked in a hotel and joined the union. Union guy used to come around and collect due$ from me every 2 months. One day I asked him, what am I getting for these dues payments I've made ? I don't see anything happening.

His answer was Uh...…………….uh...…...uh. And then he left.
Weekends off?
2 weeks Vac?
Pension you are sucking off?

Let them testify.

As usual, illegal alien lovers don't care about honesty, or what's right.

Oh, well we all know how truthful, reputable, and honest illegal aliens are.

th
upload_2019-8-31_23-24-54-jpeg.276917
How many do you know well again?

There is no such thing.

The fact is, the courts have disagreed with your "interpretation" of the 14th.

Yet you still support the one that will not do that.

This media you say you follow has not informed you on previous supreme court rulings.

I've shown where Wal Mart was charged and there was no way they knew. You also DO NOT employ 260 illegals and not know it. You support making excuses for employers. As long as that is done, I'm going to support those accepting the jobs as much.
1. You are claiming there is no such thing as sanctuary cities ? Tell that to the dozens of Democrat senators who voted against a sanctuary city bill, last year.

Dems block Senate vote on sanctuary cities

Politics. There is no such thing.

2. I DON'T HAVE an interpretation of the 14th amendment. I simply state it as it was designed and intended by it's author, Sen. Jacob Howard, in 1866.

Jacob_Merritt_Howard.png
"[E]very person born within the limits of the United State, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person."[9]

What you consider is worthless, really, same with me. The court has ruled on this. That's all that matters.

3. Well, would you wish to imprison employers who really DID NOT KNOW when they were hiring illegal aliens ? Here's where the courts don't agree with YOU.

You don't have 260 illegals working for you and not know. The ones that were hired at Trump's place say they employer did know. Why not let them testify?

4. The media I watch has informed me of everything, including SCOTUS rulings.

5. I have no apologies about anything I support or oppose regarding employer hiring of illegal aliens. IF they knowingly hire illegals, imprison them, and throw the book at them. But only then. Criminal INTENT is a basic principle of US law. It applies to far more than IRCA.

Politicians could pass mandatory e-verify tomorrow. They don't even speak the word. They are going to do nothing about the employers. You still support them. I'm going to support the people.

I missed how many bosses they picked up

There is no such thing.

The fact is, the courts have disagreed with your "interpretation" of the 14th.

Yet you still support the one that will not do that.

This media you say you follow has not informed you on previous supreme court rulings.

I've shown where Wal Mart was charged and there was no way they knew. You also DO NOT employ 260 illegals and not know it. You support making excuses for employers. As long as that is done, I'm going to support those accepting the jobs as much.
1. You are claiming there is no such thing as sanctuary cities ? Tell that to the dozens of Democrat senators who voted against a sanctuary city bill, last year.

Dems block Senate vote on sanctuary cities

Politics. There is no such thing.

2. I DON'T HAVE an interpretation of the 14th amendment. I simply state it as it was designed and intended by it's author, Sen. Jacob Howard, in 1866.

Jacob_Merritt_Howard.png
"[E]very person born within the limits of the United State, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person."[9]

What you consider is worthless, really, same with me. The court has ruled on this. That's all that matters.

3. Well, would you wish to imprison employers who really DID NOT KNOW when they were hiring illegal aliens ? Here's where the courts don't agree with YOU.

You don't have 260 illegals working for you and not know. The ones that were hired at Trump's place say they employer did know. Why not let them testify?

4. The media I watch has informed me of everything, including SCOTUS rulings.

5. I have no apologies about anything I support or oppose regarding employer hiring of illegal aliens. IF they knowingly hire illegals, imprison them, and throw the book at them. But only then. Criminal INTENT is a basic principle of US law. It applies to far more than IRCA.

Politicians could pass mandatory e-verify tomorrow. They don't even speak the word. They are going to do nothing about the employers. You still support them. I'm going to support the people.

I missed how many bosses they picked up

That would be none.

One the poster doesn't is worshiping a WWII wife cheater who left his mistress penniless after 5 years of screwing in the uk during WWII.
Terrific role models
Eisenhower was a great general and a great president. That you demean him results in YOU being demeaned.

Newsflash: Voters care about the economy, the Constitution, national security, immigration, American culture preservation. They didn't give a rats ass about infidelity or deferments (which were a good thing during the Vietnam War)

You don't know what you're talking about.

And you DODGED the point about >> Anti-white racist. Anti-old people ageist.

Weekends off?
2 weeks Vac?
Pension you are sucking off?
You need a union to get weekends off and 2 weeks vacation ? HA HA. Before I retired, I had THREE weeks vacation, after working there only 1 year, and that was as a security guard, WITHOUT a union.

My pension is from the US military - VA. Go through 8 weeks of Army boot camp, and then talk about sucking off, faggot.

Terrific role models
Eisenhower was a great general and a great president. That you demean him results in YOU being demeaned.

He also got us involved with Vietnam knowing full well that was a stupid thing to do. Has there been a perfect president? No.

Forum List

Back