🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

You continue to want me to argue for the government. I'm not going to do that. People are people. It matter not where they happened to be born.

As the founders noted, all men are created equal.
Globalist traitor, get out of the USA. GET OUT!

Negative impact? Go ahead, try and actually make a big push to get rid of people here illegally. We all know it isn't going to happen. They mean to much to business.

You are permitted as much as anyone to vote their interests.
What makes you think it isn't going to happen ? Republicans have to make it happen, as the build-up of foreigners, continually increases Democrats' chances of winning elections,

Business knows that they are not going to be held accountable. We will continue to round up a very small percentage that just end up coming back and pretending we are doing something. Business not the government want 10, 20, 30 million or whatever it is removed from the economy, both as low paid workers and consumers.

We pretend like this is not how it is, but we know we are pretending.
You're in a dream world.

We disagree with what serves our interests. I believe the ideas that planted the Statue of Liberty serves our interests. I believe the words of the founders serve our interests.
The ideas of the Statue of Liberty are to keep on taking in more and more immigrants. You think that serves our interests ? It certainly does not. I t cause a long list of HARMS to the American people >>

Harms of immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs

And now you are playing games with semantics.

So typical.

If it's a legitimate question, why can you not give me a real example? I believe what is good for the people is good for the nation. You say you disagree. Provide an example.

Because any real example, will give you opportunities to muddy the waters by making various and often dishonest claims, while the real underlying principle gets buried.

And that is, that you are an American citizen, who feels no loyalty to your fellow citizens, yet participates in the political process and public debate, pretending that your motivation and goal is the best interests of your fellow Americans.

LOL. We disagree. That's life. Not everyone is going to agree with you.

This is not about any disagreement, but about you not having the interests of your fellow Americans as your goal, in discussions of American policy.

Your pretense of confusion on that point, is not credible.

Please stop being dishonest.

I note that I am supporting America. You say I am not but can not explain to me how I am not.

Unless you have a specific question, I'm done with this.

OK fine. Let's talk about illegal immigration.

YOu don't want the illegals deported, because you believe that they have some sort of right to be here, and you rationalize this as not being against American interests, because of bullshit.

But on some level, you know that the illegals being here, is against American interests, so when you discuss the issue, you talk vaguely about "people" implying, American people, to our fellow Americans, but inside meaning "ALL PEOPLE",

and thinking you are clever, because you are tricking the "bigoted" Americans.

Nope. There are plenty who believe as I do.
And you are all globalist, anti-American traitors, who need to be defeated on all election days, and stopped from attaining American political power, since you don't represent America.

Note how this conservative is arguing that the person he disagrees with needs to be defeated.

Nothing about how this person should not be participating in the process.

If it's a legitimate question, why can you not give me a real example? I believe what is good for the people is good for the nation. You say you disagree. Provide an example.

Because any real example, will give you opportunities to muddy the waters by making various and often dishonest claims, while the real underlying principle gets buried.

And that is, that you are an American citizen, who feels no loyalty to your fellow citizens, yet participates in the political process and public debate, pretending that your motivation and goal is the best interests of your fellow Americans.

This is not about any disagreement, but about you not having the interests of your fellow Americans as your goal, in discussions of American policy.

I note that I am supporting America. You say I am not but can not explain to me how I am not.

YOu don't want the illegals deported, because you believe that they have some sort of right to be here, and you rationalize this as not being against American interests, because of bullshit.

I've stated over and over why I do not support prosecuting those here illegally. It's because of our unjust legal system. I want a fair and impartial justice system like we are supposed to have.

When the one who commits a misdemeanor gets arrested but the one who commits a felony does not, that is not a fair justice system. Start arresting the employers, they quit their illegal actions and people have no reason to sneak in.

But on some level, you know that the illegals being here, is against American interests, so when you discuss the issue, you talk vaguely about "people" implying, American people, to our fellow Americans, but inside meaning "ALL PEOPLE",

They are being invited here. They are being offered jobs to come here. That is not America's interest?

Someone sure was "triggered".

He posted a list of ways that illegals hurt the interests of American citizens, and all you can say is "somene was triggered"?

Dude. Just admit it. YOu are one the side of the illegals, BECAUSE they are not Americans.

I've stated over and over why I do not support prosecuting those here illegally. It's because of our unjust legal system. I want a fair and impartial justice system like we are supposed to have.

When the one who commits a misdemeanor gets arrested but the one who commits a felony does not, that is not a fair justice system. Start arresting the employers, they quit their illegal actions and people have no reason to sneak in.

They are being invited here. They are being offered jobs to come here. That is not America's interest?

You want them here, because you support the best for "all people" and their being here, is best for them.

Even if it is at the cost of the interests of American citizens.

Your talk of equal justice is an after the fact rationalization of that, provided to convince your fellow Americans to support a position THAT YOU YOURSELF KNOW IS AGAINST THEIR INTERESTS.

You want them here, because you support the best for "all people" and their being here, is best for them.

Your talk of equal justice is an after the fact rationalization of that, provided to convince your fellow Americans to support a position THAT YOU YOURSELF KNOW IS AGAINST THEIR INTERESTS.

You can address what I said or you can make things up to make yourself feel better. Matters none to me.

You can address what I said or you can make things up to make yourself feel better. Matters none to me.

I did address what you said, in the context of what you have said before, about your belief system.

I made nothing up, I just remembered what you said yesterday.

What you did, was dishonestly dodge the point.

You are dishonest about it, because you want to push back against certain policies, but without admitting WHY you are against them.

Because you basically are hoping to TRICK, Americans into supporting policies that you know are against their interests.

I did address what you said, in the context of what you have said before, about your belief system.

You are dishonest about it, because you want to push back against certain policies, but without admitting WHY you are against them.

Because you basically are hoping to TRICK, Americans into supporting policies that you know are against their interests.

LOL, OK. There are a lot of gullible people but I want our laws enforced fairly. You not so much.

LOL, OK. There are a lot of gullible people but I want our laws enforced fairly. You not so much.

Oh, really? You want employers arrested and sentenced and the illegals deported back to their homelands?

That is what you want?

Oh, really? You want employers arrested and sentenced and the illegals deported back to their homelands?

That is what you want?

Sure but that wouldn't even be necessary. With no jobs they don't come and they have no reason to stay.

That is what you want?

Sure but that wouldn't even be necessary. With no jobs they don't come and they have no reason to stay.

Your position seems to be at odds with your earlier statements that you are in favor of "all people".

How is depriving illegals of jobs and forcing them to move thousands of miles, being in favor of "all people"?

Forum List

Back