🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

Dude. Are you serious?

The Declaration of Independence: Full text

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, "

GovernmentS, plural. To secure those rights for the citizens of the respective governments.

Like I said.

And like you, with your crazy anti-nationalism ideas, are sabotaging.

But only for Americans.

Everyone else on the planet, they have governments that are trying to secure for their citizens, the ability to pursue happiness.

No one else is playing your game. YOu can see that, right?

Nope. There are plenty who believe as I do.

Name me a government in the world, that has polices based on what is good for American citizens, at the cost of their own.

The BIGGEST AND MOST POWERFUL example you can think of, please.

You continue to want me to argue for the government. I'm not going to do that. People are people. It matter not where they happened to be born.

As the founders noted, all men are created equal.

I'm not asking you to argue FOR government.

I'm just asking you to defend your claim that plenty of other people believe as you do.

Specifically I want to know if those other people in other countries, are having any type of impact, that would balance out the negative impact to Americans, caused by people like you, in this country.

Negative impact? Go ahead, try and actually make a big push to get rid of people here illegally. We all know it isn't going to happen. They mean to much to business.

My position is that you are harming your fellow Americans by depriving them of the right to have their interests represented and protected by their government (like everyone else on the planet)

You are permitted as much as anyone to vote their interests.

Part of being in a group, is to look out after the interests of the group as a whole.

You and those like you, are not doing that. YOu are operating on some universal fairness concept, that no other nation is basing policy on.

In doing so, to the extent that you are successful, you are depriving your fellow citizens of the right to have their interests protected by their government.

How do you justify this, morally speaking?

Nope. There are plenty who believe as I do.

Name me a government in the world, that has polices based on what is good for American citizens, at the cost of their own.

You continue to want me to argue for the government. I'm not going to do that. People are people. It matter not where they happened to be born.

I'm just asking you to defend your claim that plenty of other people believe as you do.

Specifically I want to know if those other people in other countries, are having any type of impact, that would balance out the negative impact to Americans, caused by people like you, in this country.

Negative impact? Go ahead, try and actually make a big push to get rid of people here illegally. We all know it isn't going to happen. They mean to much to business.

My position is that you are harming your fellow Americans by depriving them of the right to have their interests represented and protected by their government (like everyone else on the planet)

Part of being in a group, is to look out after the interests of the group as a whole.

My group is the human race.

You and those like you, are not doing that. YOu are operating on some universal fairness concept, that no other nation is basing policy on.

In doing so, to the extent that you are successful, you are depriving your fellow citizens of the right to have their interests protected by their government.

I've explained my position. I'm not putting business before people.

Present law gives the executive branch authority to seize assets of those hiring undocumented immigrants. The owners of these companies have much more to lose than most of those crossing the border. It all comes down to incentive.

Business knows that they are not going to be held accountable. We will continue to round up a very small percentage that just end up coming back and pretending we are doing something. Business not the government want 10, 20, 30 million or whatever it is removed from the economy, both as low paid workers and consumers.

We pretend like this is not how it is, but we know we are pretending.

To be clear, you don't WANT to send them back.

Have you renounced your American citizenship?

Present law gives the executive branch authority to seize assets of those hiring undocumented immigrants. The owners of these companies have much more to lose than most of those crossing the border. It all comes down to incentive.

Business knows that they are not going to be held accountable. We will continue to round up a very small percentage that just end up coming back and pretending we are doing something. Business not the government want 10, 20, 30 million or whatever it is removed from the economy, both as low paid workers and consumers.

It's irrelevant. It's impossible.

No, why should I? I live here.

I think it is very relevant, for a person's motivation and intent to be considered, when they are discussing policy.

YOu post as though you are offering constructive criticism. But you dont' WANT the policy to succeed.

That is relevant.

I think it is very relevant, for a person's motivation and intent to be considered, when they are discussing policy.

YOu post as though you are offering constructive criticism. But you dont' WANT the policy to succeed.

That is relevant.

I already noted, it's largely irrelevant what I want. I absolutely want the employers hammered for hiring illegals.

America is not just a geographic location.

It is a nation.

You have admitted that you feel no loyalty to your fellow Americans, and indeed, support American government policy not based on what serves their interests; but what serves the interests of non-Americans.

Participation in the American Political process, if you feel no loyalty to the group, is morally and ethically wrong.

It is a nation.

You have admitted that you feel no loyalty to your fellow Americans, and indeed, support American government policy not based on what serves their interests; but what serves the interests of non-Americans.

Participation in the American Political process, if you feel no loyalty to the group, is morally and ethically wrong.

We disagree with what serves our interests. I believe the ideas that planted the Statue of Liberty serves our interests. I believe the words of the founders serve our interests.

That is relevant.

I already noted, it's largely irrelevant what I want. I absolutely want the employers hammered for hiring illegals.

You claimed it, but your claim makes no sense. As I explained.

Your posting style, allowing people to think you are offering constructive criticism, is dishonest.

You and yours are committing a fraud on the American people.

That is relevant.

Your posting style, allowing people to think you are offering constructive criticism, is dishonest.

I state exactly what I believe.

It is a nation.

We disagree with what serves our interests. I believe the ideas that planted the Statue of Liberty serves our interests. I believe the words of the founders serve our interests.

A disagreement over HOW to best serve the interests of the American people, is assumed to be the basis of any discussion of American policy.

BUt you have admitted that that is not your goal.

You see ALL people as equally deserving, and support American government policy accordingly.

Thus, when you say, "our interests" you are LYING, because the premise of any discussion of American policy is that Americans are talking about AMERICANS, when they say, "we".

But that is not who YOU are referring to, when you say "We" is it?

Try to be honest. Even if it burns you.

That is relevant.

NOt really. You are being very misleading, in a number of ways.

Your goal is the best interests of people, as a whole.

BUt you speak, without being clear about that, in a setting where the assumption is that the goal of the debate is to find the best way to serve AMERICAN peoples' interests.

It is a nation.

A disagreement over HOW to best serve the interests of the American people, is assumed to be the basis of any discussion of American policy.

Last time. We disagree on the interests. That is all. I won't cover this again.

You see ALL people as equally deserving, and support American government policy accordingly.

That's what the Constitution notes. All men....... The vast majority of the Constitution covers all men.

Thus, when you say, "our interests" you are LYING, because the premise of any discussion of American policy is that Americans are talking about AMERICANS, when they say, "we".

The courts have ruled that the Constitution covers all men.

I've been clear on what I mean.

It is a nation.

That's what the Constitution notes. All men....... The vast majority of the Constitution covers all men.

Sort of. sometimes.

But other times, you use vague terms to mislead people into thinking that you are on their side, when you are not.

That is dishonest of you. And immoral.

YOu are basically treasonous.

YOu really should renounce your American citizenship.

That is relevant.

NOt really. You are being very misleading, in a number of ways.

Your goal is the best interests of people, as a whole.

I believe that to be the best interest of the nation.

BUt you speak, without being clear about that, in a setting where the assumption is that the goal of the debate is to find the best way to serve AMERICAN peoples' interests.

I'm not as hateful towards others as you are. I don't know what else to tell you.

It is a nation.

Sort of. sometimes.

But other times, you use vague terms to mislead people into thinking that you are on their side, when you are not.

That is dishonest of you. And immoral.

YOu are basically treasonous.

YOu really should renounce your American citizenship.

No idea what you are ranting about.

It is a nation.

And who’s against the words?

Forum List

Back