🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

When the employee that commits a misdemeanor get prosecuted but when the employer that commits a felony goes free.
I just explained to you why/how that happens, in the preceding post (# 319).

Read it ( and get a free education)

Because that is what we do. Make excuses and let them get away with it. An unjust system. I have no idea what the "media" has to do with that.

It's odd though. I want out laws fully enforced here, you don't and I'm the "liberal"?
I don't know where you get the idea that I don't want laws enforced. You are the one who supports sanctuary cities, no ?

There is no such thing.

You are the one who supports a misrepresentation of the 14th amendment (aka birthright citizenship). no ? And you are the one who supports decriminalization of US Code 8, section 1325 (entry without inspection), no ?

The fact is, the courts have disagreed with your "interpretation" of the 14th.

I support ALL laws pertaining to immigration including IRCA (arresting illegal employers).

Yet you still support the one that will not do that.

Only difference between you and me, is that I follow conservative media, and thus get the FULL STORY of what is going on, as opposed to liberals, whose media OMITS things they don't want you to know.

This media you say you follow has not informed you on previous supreme court rulings.

One example is the reason why employers so often don't get charged, when their illegal employees do. It's due to the IRCA law requiring "knowingly hiring", as employers are often duped by fraudulent documents (as "common as leaves on trees"), utilizing modern technology. Thus, investigations are time-consuming and convictions are difficult, if not impossible, to achieve.

Consequently, courts are reluctant to take up the cases, having experienced a heavily unbalanced record of dismissals in the past, for insufficient evidence. If you have any idea of how to help the courts prove that employers hired illegal aliens KNOWINGLY, fine, let's hear it.

I've shown where Wal Mart was charged and there was no way they knew. You also DO NOT employ 260 illegals and not know it. You support making excuses for employers. As long as that is done, I'm going to support those accepting the jobs as much.

When the employee that commits a misdemeanor get prosecuted but when the employer that commits a felony goes free.
I just explained to you why/how that happens, in the preceding post (# 319).

Read it ( and get a free education)

You are doing nothing but making excuses. Those Trump employed said they knew. Why not let them testify?

That's all? Regan gave them the First Amnesty. Boy did that snowball. So now we gave life 7 bazillion Mexicans amnesty. But My European Jewish Catholic forefathers had to jump through all the immigration hoops. Fuck them Mexicans are better. How or why, no matter.

There is no such thing.

This media you say you follow has not informed you on previous supreme court rulings.

I've shown where Wal Mart was charged and there was no way they knew. You also DO NOT employ 260 illegals and not know it. You support making excuses for employers. As long as that is done, I'm going to support those accepting the jobs as much.
1. You are claiming there is no such thing as sanctuary cities ? Tell that to the dozens of Democrat senators who voted against a sanctuary city bill, last year.

Dems block Senate vote on sanctuary cities

2. I DON'T HAVE an interpretation of the 14th amendment. I simply state it as it was designed and intended by it's author, Sen. Jacob Howard, in 1866.

Jacob_Merritt_Howard.png
"[E]very person born within the limits of the United State, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person."[9]

3. Well, would you wish to imprison employers who really DID NOT KNOW when they were hiring illegal aliens ? Here's where the courts don't agree with YOU.

4. The media I watch has informed me of everything, including SCOTUS rulings.

5. I have no apologies about anything I support or oppose regarding employer hiring of illegal aliens. IF they knowingly hire illegals, imprison them, and throw the book at them. But only then. Criminal INTENT is a basic principle of US law. It applies to far more than IRCA.

There is no such thing.

1. You are claiming there is no such thing as sanctuary cities ? Tell that to the dozens of Democrat senators who voted against a sanctuary city bill, last year.

Dems block Senate vote on sanctuary cities

Politics. There is no such thing.

2. I DON'T HAVE an interpretation of the 14th amendment. I simply state it as it was designed and intended by it's author, Sen. Jacob Howard, in 1866.

Jacob_Merritt_Howard.png
"[E]very person born within the limits of the United State, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of person."[9]

What you consider is worthless, really, same with me. The court has ruled on this. That's all that matters.

3. Well, would you wish to imprison employers who really DID NOT KNOW when they were hiring illegal aliens ? Here's where the courts don't agree with YOU.

You don't have 260 illegals working for you and not know. The ones that were hired at Trump's place say they employer did know. Why not let them testify?

4. The media I watch has informed me of everything, including SCOTUS rulings.

5. I have no apologies about anything I support or oppose regarding employer hiring of illegal aliens. IF they knowingly hire illegals, imprison them, and throw the book at them. But only then. Criminal INTENT is a basic principle of US law. It applies to far more than IRCA.

Politicians could pass mandatory e-verify tomorrow. They don't even speak the word. They are going to do nothing about the employers. You still support them. I'm going to support the people.

I generally don't acknowledge or respond to conspiracy theories or warped interpretations of discussions but your post brought a smile to my face this morning and just tickled me.

It doesn't do you any good to talk about smiling, regarding FACTS that you laughably use your totally played out catchphrase (conspiracy theory) on. The American people are aware of these facts, even if all you leftist, information-deprived airheads aren't. :rolleyes:

Pretending that reality isn't reality, fell on its face a long time ago.

Dude - you need to move away from labeling members you've had very little history or interaction with. I'm not a liberal although I admit there are some left leaning policies I would support. I like to consider multiple approaches to situations and then choose which will be represent my position. I'm not going to support something only because that's the position a party tells me I have to support.

You and I probably agree on quite a number of issues but we'll never know because you insulted me from the start.

Your hate is blaring AND that's what makes me smile. Any legitimate point you were making was lost. shrug

Maybe there's another seed on this site where we'll have better luck having a discussion.

do the last 3 and there is no need to waste money on a wall

That's a fantasy. People will always try to cross regardless of how strongly you do the other things.
The wall cuts down the burden on the follow up law enforcement strategies. And the wall is far cheaper in the long run.

Glad you have the long term data.
I thought there were more people going south than coming north

I generally don't acknowledge or respond to conspiracy theories or warped interpretations of discussions but your post brought a smile to my face this morning and just tickled me.

It doesn't do you any good to talk about smiling, regarding FACTS that you laughably use your totally played out catchphrase (conspiracy theory) on. The American people are aware of these facts, even if all you leftist, information-deprived airheads aren't. :rolleyes:

Pretending that reality isn't reality, fell on its face a long time ago.

Dude - you need to move away from labeling members you've had very little history or interaction with. I'm not a liberal although I admit there are some left leaning policies I would support. I like to consider multiple approaches to situations and then choose which will be represent my position. I'm not going to support something only because that's the position a party tells me I have to support.

You and I probably agree on quite a number of issues but we'll never know because you insulted me from the start.

Your hate is blaring AND that's what makes me smile. Any legitimate point you were making was lost. shrug

Maybe there's another seed on this site where we'll have better luck having a discussion.

Wow a member who looks at both sides??
Haven't seen that since my research days.
The old white farts here just repeat knees news and breitbart.
Congrats

Politics. There is no such thing.

What you consider is worthless, really, same with me. The court has ruled on this. That's all that matters.

You don't have 260 illegals working for you and not know. The ones that were hired at Trump's place say they employer did know. Why not let them testify?
Politicians could pass mandatory e-verify tomorrow. They don't even speak the word. They are going to do nothing about the employers. You still support them. I'm going to support the people.
1. There IS a such thing as politics. :biggrin:

2. No. That is NOT all that matters. What the author of the 14th amendment said MATTERS - that is what defines what the amendment ism, and a new SCOTUS can blow the preceding ruling out of the water any time it so desires.

3. You could have 2000 illegals working for you and not know. What the ones that were hired at Trump's place say, doesn't mean squat. Illegal aliens are dishonest lawbreakers without an ounce of decency or credibility.

4. You shouldn't be supporting "people". You should be supporting AMERICAN people, and American law.
And I guess you think I don't know what's going on, do you ? Thought you could throw that little E-Verify thing past me, did you ? You were wrong. E-Verify was supported by Trump in 2017, and the bill proposed to make it mandatory, was proposed by Republicans (Representatives Lamar Smith (R-Tex.) and Ken Calvert (R-Cal.), and opposed by Democrats, and a few corrupt RINOs

While men like Charles Schumer of New York give long-winded speeches about how he cherishes America, he takes his knife out and stabs every citizen in the back. While Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein in California promise to serve Americans in their speeches, they take out the cutting board and hack up Americans’ jobs, quality of life and standard of living in favor of illegal aliens. While Paul Ryan of Wisconsin looks nice and promises to support the American worker, he squashed, suppressed and destroyed E-Verify every year he served as Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America.

Yeah, it could be passed tomorrow. And it could've been passed 2 years ago, if illegal alien loving Democrats, and a few Rinos hadn't opposed it.

Mandatory E-Verify under Consideration in Congress | Immigration Blog

E-Verify Would Stop Illegal Immigration: But Congress Won’t Pass It

Last edited:

You would be better off debating me, than running away from me. Pretending to be all pious and high & mighty, doesn't answer posters' posts. It merely indicates a lack of confidence.

Wow a member who looks at both sides??
Haven't seen that since my research days.
The old white farts here just repeat knees news and breitbart.
Congrats
Anti-white racist. Anti-old people ageist.

What other bigotry does this poster maintain ?

Fuck unions.

And I say this as a union employee.
I remember when I worked in a hotel and joined the union. Union guy used to come around and collect due$ from me every 2 months. One day I asked him, what am I getting for these dues payments I've made ? I don't see anything happening.

His answer was Uh...…………….uh...…...uh. And then he left.

Forum List

Back