🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

Politics. There is no such thing.

What you consider is worthless, really, same with me. The court has ruled on this. That's all that matters.

You don't have 260 illegals working for you and not know. The ones that were hired at Trump's place say they employer did know. Why not let them testify?
Politicians could pass mandatory e-verify tomorrow. They don't even speak the word. They are going to do nothing about the employers. You still support them. I'm going to support the people.
1. There IS a such thing as politics. :biggrin:

2. No. That is NOT all that matters. What the author of the 14th amendment said MATTERS - that is what defines what the amendment ism, and a new SCOTUS can blow the preceding ruling out of the water any time it so desires.

3. You could have 2000 illegals working for you and not know. What the ones that were hired at Trump's place say, doesn't mean squat. Illegal aliens are dishonest lawbreakers without an ounce of decency or credibility.

4. You shouldn't be supporting "people". You should be supporting AMERICAN people, and American law.
And I guess you think I don't know what's going on, do you ? Thought you could throw that little E-Verify thing past me, did you ? You were wrong. E-Verify was supported by Trump in 2017, and the bill proposed to make it mandatory, was proposed by Republicans (Representatives Lamar Smith (R-Tex.) and Ken Calvert (R-Cal.), and opposed by Democrats, and a few corrupt RINOs

While men like Charles Schumer of New York give long-winded speeches about how he cherishes America, he takes his knife out and stabs every citizen in the back. While Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein in California promise to serve Americans in their speeches, they take out the cutting board and hack up Americans’ jobs, quality of life and standard of living in favor of illegal aliens. While Paul Ryan of Wisconsin looks nice and promises to support the American worker, he squashed, suppressed and destroyed E-Verify every year he served as Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America.

Yeah, it could be passed tomorrow. And it could've been passed 2 years ago, if illegal alien loving Democrats, and a few Rinos hadn't opposed it.

Mandatory E-Verify under Consideration in Congress | Immigration Blog

E-Verify Would Stop Illegal Immigration: But Congress Won’t Pass It

I support people. Period.

Dude - you need to move away from labeling members you've had very little history or interaction with. I'm not a liberal although I admit there are some left leaning policies I would support. I like to consider multiple approaches to situations and then choose which will be represent my position. I'm not going to support something only because that's the position a party tells me I have to support.

You and I probably agree on quite a number of issues but we'll never know because you insulted me from the start.

Your hate is blaring AND that's what makes me smile. Any legitimate point you were making was lost. shrug

Maybe there's another seed on this site where we'll have better luck having a discussion.
You would be better off debating me, than running away from me. Pretending to be all pious and high & mighty, doesn't answer posters' posts. It merely indicates a lack of confidence.

If I'm being pious then you should be glad I've chosen not to engage you on this topic. (wink)

Believe me......I don't lack confidence.

What you consider is worthless, really, same with me. The court has ruled on this. That's all that matters.

You don't have 260 illegals working for you and not know. The ones that were hired at Trump's place say they employer did know. Why not let them testify?
Politicians could pass mandatory e-verify tomorrow. They don't even speak the word. They are going to do nothing about the employers. You still support them. I'm going to support the people.

2. No. That is NOT all that matters. What the author of the 14th amendment said MATTERS - that is what defines what the amendment ism, and a new SCOTUS can blow the preceding ruling out of the water any time it so desires.

3. You could have 2000 illegals working for you and not know. What the ones that were hired at Trump's place say, doesn't mean squat. Illegal aliens are dishonest lawbreakers without an ounce of decency or credibility.

4. You shouldn't be supporting "people". You should be supporting AMERICAN people, and American law.
And I guess you think I don't know what's going on, do you ? Thought you could throw that little E-Verify thing past me, did you ? You were wrong. E-Verify was supported by Trump in 2017, and the bill proposed to make it mandatory, was proposed by Republicans (Representatives Lamar Smith (R-Tex.) and Ken Calvert (R-Cal.), and opposed by Democrats, and a few corrupt RINOs

While men like Charles Schumer of New York give long-winded speeches about how he cherishes America, he takes his knife out and stabs every citizen in the back. While Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein in California promise to serve Americans in their speeches, they take out the cutting board and hack up Americans’ jobs, quality of life and standard of living in favor of illegal aliens. While Paul Ryan of Wisconsin looks nice and promises to support the American worker, he squashed, suppressed and destroyed E-Verify every year he served as Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America.

Yeah, it could be passed tomorrow. And it could've been passed 2 years ago, if illegal alien loving Democrats, and a few Rinos hadn't opposed it.

That is an immoral and unfair position.

Lol....supporting people is immoral. If you say so.

It is because you are supporting other people at the expense of your own, and in doing so, depriving them of the same rights, that everyone else has.

Obviously.

Don't play stupid with me. It is a waste of my time.

It is because you are supporting other people at the expense of your own, and in doing so, depriving them of the same rights, that everyone else has.

Obviously.

I support people the way you support corrupt businesses.

Obviously.

THat made no sense, and my point stands.

Obviously.

People are people. Period.

Obviously.

Every other nation out there, is pursuing policies based on what will benefit their people.

When you support policy based on the idea that "people are people, period" all you and people like you are doing, is depriving one group of people, ie your fellow citizens,

of the same rights that everyone else has.

That is unfair to your fellow Americans, and it is immoral, because you are not living up to your responsibility to them.

Obviously.

Every other nation out there, is pursuing policies based on what will benefit their people.

When you support policy based on the idea that "people are people, period" all you and people like you are doing, is depriving one group of people, ie your fellow citizens,

That is unfair to your fellow Americans, and it is immoral, because you are not living up to your responsibility to them.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Obviously.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Yep. All men have the right to expect that their government will protect their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Mexicans expect their government to do that for them. El Salvadorians expect their government to do that for them.

Americans have that right too. But people like you are sabotaging it, with your crazy anti-nationalism ideas.

No one else is playing your game. All you are doing it fucking your fellow American citizens.

Yep. All men have the right to expect that their government will protect their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

That's not what it says.

That's not what it says.

Dude. Are you serious?

The Declaration of Independence: Full text

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, "

GovernmentS, plural. To secure those rights for the citizens of the respective governments.

Like I said.

And like you, with your crazy anti-nationalism ideas, are sabotaging.

But only for Americans.

Everyone else on the planet, they have governments that are trying to secure for their citizens, the ability to pursue happiness.

No one else is playing your game. YOu can see that, right?

That's not what it says.

Dude. Are you serious?

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, "

GovernmentS, plural. To secure those rights for the citizens of the respective governments.

Like I said.

But only for Americans.

Everyone else on the planet, they have governments that are trying to secure for their citizens, the ability to pursue happiness.

Nope. There are plenty who believe as I do.

That's not what it says.

Dude. Are you serious?

Like I said.

But only for Americans.

Name me a government in the world, that has polices based on what is good for American citizens, at the cost of their own.

The BIGGEST AND MOST POWERFUL example you can think of, please.

That's not what it says.

Dude. Are you serious?

Like I said.

But only for Americans.

Name me a government in the world, that has polices based on what is good for American citizens, at the cost of their own.

You continue to want me to argue for the government. I'm not going to do that. People are people. It matter not where they happened to be born.

As the founders noted, all men are created equal.

That's not what it says.

Dude. Are you serious?

Like I said.

But only for Americans.

You continue to want me to argue for the government. I'm not going to do that. People are people. It matter not where they happened to be born.

I'm not asking you to argue FOR government.

I'm just asking you to defend your claim that plenty of other people believe as you do.

Specifically I want to know if those other people in other countries, are having any type of impact, that would balance out the negative impact to Americans, caused by people like you, in this country.

My position is that you are harming your fellow Americans by depriving them of the right to have their interests represented and protected by their government (like everyone else on the planet)

Present law gives the executive branch authority to seize assets of those hiring undocumented immigrants. The owners of these companies have much more to lose than most of those crossing the border. It all comes down to incentive.

That's not what it says.

Dude. Are you serious?

Like I said.

But only for Americans.

I'm not asking you to argue FOR government.

I'm just asking you to defend your claim that plenty of other people believe as you do.

Specifically I want to know if those other people in other countries, are having any type of impact, that would balance out the negative impact to Americans, caused by people like you, in this country.

Negative impact? Go ahead, try and actually make a big push to get rid of people here illegally. We all know it isn't going to happen. They mean to much to business.

My position is that you are harming your fellow Americans by depriving them of the right to have their interests represented and protected by their government (like everyone else on the planet)

You are permitted as much as anyone to vote their interests.

Present law gives the executive branch authority to seize assets of those hiring undocumented immigrants. The owners of these companies have much more to lose than most of those crossing the border. It all comes down to incentive.

Business knows that they are not going to be held accountable. We will continue to round up a very small percentage that just end up coming back and pretending we are doing something. Business not the government want 10, 20, 30 million or whatever it is removed from the economy, both as low paid workers and consumers.

We pretend like this is not how it is, but we know we are pretending.

Forum List

Back