Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

I'm not insensible to that. For one thing I know that these children's parents are not paying into the system. They are "freeloading" the education system and, typically, educating their children costs MORE than educating a legal citizen's child. so it's unfair, I get that.

I'm not saying these parents should NOT be deported. Don't get me wrong. I just feel badly for the children. Feeling badly won't change my mind about it being the right thing to do. It just doesn't deaden my compassion for the children. make sense?
Sue, I love children of all races...but under these circumstances if we are to save our country we must harden our hearts. It’s like when you brought the puppy dog home when you were a kid and your mom said you couldn’t keep it. Sure you got tears in your eyes but you had to go outside and run the dog off your property and let it fend for itself. Natural selection I guess. Sue, unfortunately these kids are dangerous to our country.

I don't know if you misunderstand me or what. I'm not against ICE raiding this business, the parents being deported, or even the kids being deported--but I don't think they can be because I assume they're US citizens. I agree with everything you say. We have too many illegal immigrants here and more all the time.

What you said, however, is "F the kids". I can't say that because I assume you mean by that we shouldn't for them; too bad. Well, I do. It would be like if a father is sentenced to death. I might feel like he deserves the death penalty. I might stand by that penalty and condone it even. That does not stop me regretting that the father has to die, and especially, that his children have to lose their father.

IOW the head agrees but the heart still feels bad. I'm not going to turn the heart off. I should not. I would be a crap teacher if I did.
14th Amendment is crap and new amendments needed to adjust it. You were an American before you were a teacher Sue. Trust me, I understand and what I said was “fuck those kids.” Got to turn that emotional switch off sometimes. Sad but true. Teachers are under no obligation to try to save the world.

No, YOU had to turn off your emotional switch to do YOUR job. Do not conflate that with MY job. If I turn off my emotional switch I'm a crap teacher. Kindly do not presume to tell me what I need to do to do the job I've been doing (very well) for 25 years.

I agree with you, btw. In all the particulars. Now you're telling me I shouldn't feel compassion for the kids. WRONG.

My daughter leaves for college next weekend in pursuit of a music education degree. She wants to teach music also.

That said, you can still teach whatever you want. Is it that you don't want to be able to tell the kid that decides not to stand that he has the right to do so?

In my warehouse ( San Diego and Atlanta) I have lots of employees with college degrees. From BS of arts, theology, music, psychology, chef, video, history to fashion. These are the kids that can’t find a jobs from what they studied. They also have massive loans.
Making between $16+ to $18. Ages are between 24 to 34 yo. We love to have these people because they do quality jobs. Lots of them are waiting for an opening at customer service or answering service.

I’m not trying to discourage you about a music degree but it’s not that easy to get a job with a music degree. From what I heard there are millions of them that are out there already. Best they can do is performing at a bar.

Why not court reporting? Or RN? Just an idea. They make very good money. One of the theology guy is taking court reporting right now at night.

Illegals do not have access to legal SS numbers.
Legal citizen like you have access to legal SS numbers.

That's why they steal identities or use fake numbers.

Illegals that barely speak English no cars poor like you......... can just steal your identity? REALLY? I mean REALLY?

How can they have even have access to fake numbers?

Most or all of the identity theft are committed by hardened criminals.

How is that fake numbers work? Can you explain that? Please.

Illegals that barely speak English no cars poor like you......... can just steal your identity?

1. Probably not, but they can buy one.

2. What do they put down on their W-4? A real stolen number or a fake number.

How is that fake numbers work? Can you explain that?

2. Yes. Put a fake number on your W-4. Start work. Have you always been a moron?

3. Do you think every employer uses E-verify? DURR...…..

1. Illegals are very poor barely speak English can just buy or afford a fake ID or numbers?

2. If you are applying for a taco job with just you and the owner. That works.

3. Companies with CEO and Human Resources... yes

1. Illegals are very poor barely speak English can just buy or afford a fake ID or numbers?

Yes.

Yes, your error was pretty glaring.

Companies with CEO and Human Resources... yes

Out of 150 million plus workers, what percentage went through E-Verify?

1. The answer is No. How? get real.

2. Let me repeat what I just said. Fake ID doesn’t matter if you are applying for a taco job at the corner. But it doesn’t work in a corporate level.

3. Out of 150 millions? Honestly I don’t know. But people like me are very annoyed with fakes and and so with others. Human Resources are very aware of fake ID and fake SS numbers. So we filter them as much as we can.

But to say illegals can just get a fake numbers? That’s just a pile of cow dung.

Sue, I love children of all races...but under these circumstances if we are to save our country we must harden our hearts. It’s like when you brought the puppy dog home when you were a kid and your mom said you couldn’t keep it. Sure you got tears in your eyes but you had to go outside and run the dog off your property and let it fend for itself. Natural selection I guess. Sue, unfortunately these kids are dangerous to our country.

I don't know if you misunderstand me or what. I'm not against ICE raiding this business, the parents being deported, or even the kids being deported--but I don't think they can be because I assume they're US citizens. I agree with everything you say. We have too many illegal immigrants here and more all the time.

What you said, however, is "F the kids". I can't say that because I assume you mean by that we shouldn't for them; too bad. Well, I do. It would be like if a father is sentenced to death. I might feel like he deserves the death penalty. I might stand by that penalty and condone it even. That does not stop me regretting that the father has to die, and especially, that his children have to lose their father.

IOW the head agrees but the heart still feels bad. I'm not going to turn the heart off. I should not. I would be a crap teacher if I did.
14th Amendment is crap and new amendments needed to adjust it. You were an American before you were a teacher Sue. Trust me, I understand and what I said was “fuck those kids.” Got to turn that emotional switch off sometimes. Sad but true. Teachers are under no obligation to try to save the world.

No, YOU had to turn off your emotional switch to do YOUR job. Do not conflate that with MY job. If I turn off my emotional switch I'm a crap teacher. Kindly do not presume to tell me what I need to do to do the job I've been doing (very well) for 25 years.

I agree with you, btw. In all the particulars. Now you're telling me I shouldn't feel compassion for the kids. WRONG.

My daughter leaves for college next weekend in pursuit of a music education degree. She wants to teach music also.

That said, you can still teach whatever you want. Is it that you don't want to be able to tell the kid that decides not to stand that he has the right to do so?

In my warehouse ( San Diego and Atlanta) I have lots of employees with college degrees. From BS of arts, theology, music, psychology, chef, video, history to fashion. These are the kids that can’t find a jobs from what they studied. They also have massive loans.
Making between $16+ to $18. Ages are between 24 to 34 yo. We love to have these people because they do quality jobs. Lots of them are waiting for an opening at customer service or answering service.

I’m not trying to discourage you about a music degree but it’s not that easy to get a job with a music degree. From what I heard there are millions of them that are out there already. Best they can do is performing at a bar.

Why not court reporting? Or RN? Just an idea. They make very good money. One of the theology guy is taking court reporting right now at night.

Because that is not what she wants to do. She will be fine. She already has an assistant job lined up for next summer. She can play the clarinet, trumpet, saxophone,marimba, xylophone,keep time on drums and plays bass guitar. No, she isn't going to be a nurse. She'll find her place. Playing at a bar isn't the best one can do but all the same, if that is what you love to do.

Did I say MS 13? Cause I meant HARD WORKING FACTORY WORKERS .

This is what ICE is wasting it’s limited resources on? Factory working immigrants instead of dangerous criminal illegals . Bonus ! First day of school. How many kids were left with no one to get them off the bus? Now the state has to deal with the aftermath.

And you wonder why we have sanctuary cities .

Images of weeping children spread as ICE arrests 680 in Mississippi

Go the fuck home and leave American jobs for Americans. What part of this is hard to understand?

Son. Are you going to give up your jobs and get down there and start working with those chickens?

Why is it that it’s so fucking easy to say ....... American jobs when NONE of you snowflakes are willing to do these dirty jobs.

Why is it that it’s so FUCKING easy to say American jobs when I cannot even find an American worker that will empty my containers during summer. because it’s very hot inside. So I have Mexican workers supplied by temporary agencies.

1. I've done my share of dirty jobs.

2. Sorry if this is hard for you. But decades of unlimited labor has fucker American workers by stagnating wages. Our turn.

This is what ICE is wasting it’s limited resources on? Factory working immigrants instead of dangerous criminal illegals . Bonus ! First day of school. How many kids were left with no one to get them off the bus? Now the state has to deal with the aftermath.

Go the fuck home and leave American jobs for Americans. What part of this is hard to understand?

Son. Are you going to give up your jobs and get down there and start working with those chickens?

Why is it that it’s so fucking easy to say ....... American jobs when NONE of you snowflakes are willing to do these dirty jobs.

Why is it that it’s so FUCKING easy to say American jobs when I cannot even find an American worker that will empty my containers during summer. because it’s very hot inside. So I have Mexican workers supplied by temporary agencies.

2. Sorry if this is hard for you. But decades of unlimited labor has fucker American workers by stagnating wages. Our turn.
I thought jobs were great...unemployment was almost non-existent, and the economy is now the best it's been....

That's why they steal identities or use fake numbers.

Illegals that barely speak English no cars poor like you......... can just steal your identity? REALLY? I mean REALLY?

Most or all of the identity theft are committed by hardened criminals.

How is that fake numbers work? Can you explain that? Please.

Illegals that barely speak English no cars poor like you......... can just steal your identity?

1. Probably not, but they can buy one.

2. What do they put down on their W-4? A real stolen number or a fake number.

How is that fake numbers work? Can you explain that?

2. Yes. Put a fake number on your W-4. Start work. Have you always been a moron?

3. Do you think every employer uses E-verify? DURR...…..

3. Companies with CEO and Human Resources... yes

Yes.

Yes, your error was pretty glaring.

Companies with CEO and Human Resources... yes

Out of 150 million plus workers, what percentage went through E-Verify?

2. Let me repeat what I just said. Fake ID doesn’t matter if you are applying for a taco job at the corner. But it doesn’t work in a corporate level.

3. Out of 150 millions? Honestly I don’t know. But people like me are very annoyed with fakes and and so with others. Human Resources are very aware of fake ID and fake SS numbers. So we filter them as much as we can.

But to say illegals can just get a fake numbers? That’s just a pile of cow dung.

Some people pay smugglers thousands to get them into the US. They can't pay more to buy a stolen ID?

Fake ID doesn’t matter if you are applying for a taco job at the corner. But it doesn’t work in a corporate level.

What percentage of employers use E-Verify?

Human Resources are very aware of fake ID and fake SS numbers. So we filter them as much as we can.

And based on the millions of illegal aliens working here, success is limited.

But to say illegals can just get a fake numbers?

Fake ones or real ones, which do they use?

300 of them head back to work. Heck the authorities were even kind enough to take them back to work.

ICE releases 300 of 680 detainees in Mississippi, some on 'humanitarian grounds'
Still want to hear about what they are doing with the owners.

Maybe nothing if they are Jewish and have Jared Kushner help. Trump granted clemency to one convicted of the same crime.

Sholom Rubashkin: the inside story of how a kosher meat kingpin won clemency under Trump - CNNPolitics

They NEED to go after the businesses. If they don't they are only treating symptoms. Get the businesses hard!
Good show!

I thought jobs were great...unemployment was almost non-existent, and the economy is now the best it's been....

Jobs are great. Wages have decades of catching up to do. Hence my point about wages stagnating.

Because that is not what she wants to do. She will be fine. She already has an assistant job lined up for next summer. She can play the clarinet, trumpet, saxophone,marimba, xylophone,keep time on drums and plays bass guitar. No, she isn't going to be a nurse. She'll find her place. Playing at a bar isn't the best one can do but all the same, if that is what you love to do.

I only play guitar myself. I can afford not to eat my breakfast or check my ( money) stock. But I cannot afford not to play my guitar, sing couple songs, karaoke and play chess. That’s my routine every morning except when I travel overseas.
Im only doing this as a hobby and to attract women.. I normally sing during weddings, by the beach, some restaurants special request by managers like Red Lobster or Olive Garden, clubs. Couple of times during flights by request of the captain. All at no charge.
Karaoke is very big in Asia. I sang there too it’s where I met Arnel Pineda before he was discovered by Journey.

Pineda was very poor before he was discovered but he has a unique voice like Perry. I met lots of musicians here and overseas with instruments specialties. Also with a gifted voice.

Lots of them are very poor that they cannot support themselves. Music business is very competitive that you don’t need a college degrees.

Anyway I’m just sharing you my experience. Good luck.

Last edited:
300 of them head back to work. Heck the authorities were even kind enough to take them back to work.

ICE releases 300 of 680 detainees in Mississippi, some on 'humanitarian grounds'

Own by Koch Foods.

All I heard is they are cooperating. I’m sure will hear something by next week.
I’m wondering if the same Koch brothers.

Koch Foods Confirms Morton, Mississippi Facility Raided by ICE Agents

August 08, 2019 12:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time
JACKSON, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HIS), in partnership with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Mississippi, raided seven different Mississippi food processing plants, including Koch’s processing facility in Morton, Mississippi.

Own by Koch Foods.

All I heard is they are cooperating. I’m sure will hear something by next week.
I’m wondering if the same Koch brothers.

August 08, 2019 12:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time
JACKSON, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HIS), in partnership with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Mississippi, raided seven different Mississippi food processing plants, including Koch’s processing facility in Morton, Mississippi.

Different Koch but........

Koch Foods is not affiliated with the Koch brothers or Koch Industries, the Kansas-based energy and manufacturing conglomerate.

The billionaire owner keeps a low profile

Grendys, 57, who grew up in a Chicago bungalow, is worth $2.5 billion...................

Mississippi ICE raids hit Koch Foods, a large suburban Chicago-based poultry processor that mostly flies under the radar

Worth 2.5 billion but won't pay people here legally to work for him.

As has been noted before.....

The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, culminating in a record-setting raid of Mississippi poultry plants this week. But the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, ,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...y-trump-administration-charges-few-companies/

Who is the blame for the shooting in El Paso and the raids on business that separated families? Those that ignore our immigration laws by entering the country illegally or visa overstayers. And the Democrats that encourage it. Poverty is not an excuse to break the law. If it were there are a lot of American in prison, separated from their kids, who committed crimes like dealing drugs to feed their families and some because businesses would prefer to hire illegal aliens, therefore, taking jobs from other minorities. Put the blame on where it belongs. Those who enter the country illegally which is just a misdemeanor but the effect is costing taxpayer billions while they still come. Why are more Americans not angry?

Who is the blame for the shooting in El Paso and the raids on business that separated families? Those that ignore our immigration laws by entering the country illegally or visa overstayers. And the Democrats that encourage it. Poverty is not an excuse to break the law. If it were there are a lot of American in prison, separated from their kids, who committed crimes like dealing drugs to feed their families and some because businesses would prefer to hire illegal aliens, therefore, taking jobs from other minorities. Put the blame on where it belongs. Those who enter the country illegally which is just a misdemeanor but the effect is costing taxpayer billions while they still come. Why are more Americans not angry?

Federal officials allege Koch was one of four companies "willfully and unlawfully" employing people who lack authorization to work in the U.S.

The Latest: Mississippi plant sets job fair after raid

A business encourages workers to come for work and it's all the fault of those who come to better themselves?

The government acknowledges that this business willingly broke the law and does nothing about them?

Why am I not angry? I am angry that once again big business can break the law and nothing happens to them. Why aren't you?

Something else I've noted for a long time.

At Pearl River Foods in Carthage, agents analyzed employee rolls and found that numerous workers were using stolen identities, Social Security cards that didn't match their names, or using Social Security cards treported to belong to dead people.

In at least two cases at Pearl River Foods, the allegedly stolen personal information came from people who discovered that someone else had applied for work under their names when they tried to apply for food assistance or unemployment benefits.

Ankle monitors and informants: How ICE chose the 7 Mississippi food plants to raid

The only way bogus S.S. numbers work is if people are willing to look the other way. It is not difficult to catch this.

At Pearl River Foods in Carthage, agents analyzed employee rolls and found that numerous workers were using stolen identities, Social Security cards that didn't match their names, or using Social Security cards treported to belong to dead people.

In at least two cases at Pearl River Foods, the allegedly stolen personal information came from people who discovered that someone else had applied for work under their names when they tried to apply for food assistance or unemployment benefits.

Ankle monitors and informants: How ICE chose the 7 Mississippi food plants to raid

The only way bogus S.S. numbers work is if people are willing to look the other way. It is not difficult to catch this.

At Pearl River Foods in Carthage, agents analyzed employee rolls and found that numerous workers were using stolen identities, Social Security cards that didn't match their names, or using Social Security cards reported to belong to dead people.

Impossible...…..
charwin95

At Pearl River Foods in Carthage, agents analyzed employee rolls and found that numerous workers were using stolen identities, Social Security cards that didn't match their names, or using Social Security cards reported to belong to dead people.

Impossible...…..
charwin95

I was told many times that it was impossible. That those who get their I.D.'s stolen are simply out of luck. Nothing will be done about it.

It seems something can be done. Or at least partially.

Forum List

Back