Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

ICE rounded 680 but by 2pm they released 5 bus loads. More are being released as we speak.

First what’s the big deal of 680? Obama did far better than that. Isn’t it?

I mentioned this from different threads several times and I will mentioned it again.
If you deport the parents. Who will take care of the kids??? YOU..... they will become as welfare recipients. That includes food, housing and clothing. Remember these are American citizens..

The unemployment right now is so low that it’s almost impossible to find workers. Just wondering who among you will get down there and start cutting of chicken heads.
Sassy?

If you deport the parents. Who will take care of the kids???

You're right, we must deport the entire family.....together.

Well ICE are not doing that right now.
What’s your point?

Parents will leave their kids here that I guarantee you 100% that is why we have thousands of unaccompanied children that are in the cage.

Aside from YOU and I taking care of these kids. Loans and other commitments they owe will be faulted by the banks.....

Here’s where i stand. In against any illegals coming in. But I’m in favor of giving illegals the right to live here........ That’s been here for 2 years or more without committing any crimes.

What’s your point?

That they should do that right now.

Parents will leave their kids here that I guarantee you 100%

Why give them a choice?

that is why we have thousands of unaccompanied children that are in the cage.

You're right, we have to empty those Obamacages and deport all those children.

Aside from YOU and I taking care of these kids.

I'll be happy to take them.....to the bus station. Send them home.
But I’m in favor of giving illegals the right to live here........ That’s been here for 2 years or more without committing any crimes.

If they worked without a fake Soc Sec number and paid their taxes in full.....so that'd be a couple of dozen.
Ship the rest home. Expedited.

If they come back, jail 'em.

Tough guy. Oh boy!!!

Those are your wish list and you can make your dream and wish as long as you want.
The reality it doesn’t work that way. So get real.

Obama was gone 2 years ago. How did that cage became Obama??. That is now owned by this orange clown. Isn’t it?

ICE rounded 680 but by 2pm they released 5 bus loads. More are being released as we speak.

I mentioned this from different threads several times and I will mentioned it again.
If you deport the parents. Who will take care of the kids??? YOU..... they will become as welfare recipients. That includes food, housing and clothing. Remember these are American citizens..

The unemployment right now is so low that it’s almost impossible to find workers. Just wondering who among you will get down there and start cutting of chicken heads.
Sassy?

What’s your point?

Parents will leave their kids here that I guarantee you 100% that is why we have thousands of unaccompanied children that are in the cage.

Aside from YOU and I taking care of these kids. Loans and other commitments they owe will be faulted by the banks.....

Here’s where i stand. In against any illegals coming in. But I’m in favor of giving illegals the right to live here........ That’s been here for 2 years or more without committing any crimes.

What’s your point?

Why give them a choice?

But I’m in favor of giving illegals the right to live here........ That’s been here for 2 years or more without committing any crimes.

If they worked without a fake Soc Sec number and paid their taxes in full.....so that'd be a couple of dozen.

Tough guy. Oh boy!!!

Those are your wish list and you can make your dream and wish as long as you want.

Obama was gone 2 years ago. How did that cage became Obama??. That is now owned by this orange clown. Isn’t it?

Obama was gone 2 years ago. How did that cage became Obama??

He built them.

Sassy?

What’s your point?

What’s your point?

Why give them a choice?

And I don’t understand this fake SS number that keeps popping up all the time.

Let say a person walk in to my building applying for a job. Handed me his/her SS card number.
I get in to my office ( not me personally) type in the information from data base.

What information do you think will come up?
So the idea of illegals getting job with fake SS is totally cow dung. It doesn’t work in a corporate enterprise.

So get off from that.

Sassy?

What’s your point?

What’s your point?

Why give them a choice?

Let say a person walk in to my building applying for a job. Handed me his/her SS card number.
I get in to my office ( not me personally) type in the information from data base.

So the idea of illegals getting job with fake SS is totally cow dung. It doesn’t work in a corporate enterprise.

So get off from that.

They use a real SS number? Tell me more!

Sassy?

What’s your point?

What’s your point?

Why give them a choice?

Tough guy. Oh boy!!!

Obama was gone 2 years ago. How did that cage became Obama??

He built them.

Nah!

Sassy?

What’s your point?

What’s your point?

Why give them a choice?

So get off from that.

Illegals do not have access to legal SS numbers.
Legal citizen like you have access to legal SS numbers.

What’s your point?

What’s your point?

Why give them a choice?

So get off from that.

That's why they steal identities or use fake numbers.

Border Patrol Agent Calls Migrant Prison Camp a “Scene From a Zombie Apocalypse”
"What keeps him in now, even as his job has morphed into one he and his wife are uncomfortable talking about in public, is that he earns about $100,000 a year, including overtime and holiday pay. He has a top-of-the-line health insurance plan that, among other things, covered nearly the entire cost of his child’s birth. In a little more than a decade, when he turns 51, he’ll be eligible to retire with a full pension that probably won’t cover the cost of a house on the beach, he said, but will give him the freedom to “do just about anything else I want, and not have to worry.”"

If 300,000 Mexican soldiers entered our country each year we would call it an invasion. We must treat this as a wartime situation. Sad, but true. So what’s your solution SweetSue? I mean I feel you...but these are pivotal times for our nation. BTW “teachers” and “preachers” are two different things. Teachers are not here to “save” anyone. So henceforth I have to be cold (which I normally am not) in these particular circumstances because of what the parents did by breaking the law and helping to bring drugs into this country. Sue you have a wonderful and big heart...but we must harden our hearts or lose our nation.

I'm not insensible to that. For one thing I know that these children's parents are not paying into the system. They are "freeloading" the education system and, typically, educating their children costs MORE than educating a legal citizen's child. so it's unfair, I get that.

I'm not saying these parents should NOT be deported. Don't get me wrong. I just feel badly for the children. Feeling badly won't change my mind about it being the right thing to do. It just doesn't deaden my compassion for the children. make sense?
Sue, I love children of all races...but under these circumstances if we are to save our country we must harden our hearts. It’s like when you brought the puppy dog home when you were a kid and your mom said you couldn’t keep it. Sure you got tears in your eyes but you had to go outside and run the dog off your property and let it fend for itself. Natural selection I guess. Sue, unfortunately these kids are dangerous to our country.

I don't know if you misunderstand me or what. I'm not against ICE raiding this business, the parents being deported, or even the kids being deported--but I don't think they can be because I assume they're US citizens. I agree with everything you say. We have too many illegal immigrants here and more all the time.

What you said, however, is "F the kids". I can't say that because I assume you mean by that we shouldn't for them; too bad. Well, I do. It would be like if a father is sentenced to death. I might feel like he deserves the death penalty. I might stand by that penalty and condone it even. That does not stop me regretting that the father has to die, and especially, that his children have to lose their father.

IOW the head agrees but the heart still feels bad. I'm not going to turn the heart off. I should not. I would be a crap teacher if I did.
14th Amendment is crap and new amendments needed to adjust it. You were an American before you were a teacher Sue. Trust me, I understand and what I said was “fuck those kids.” Got to turn that emotional switch off sometimes. Sad but true. Teachers are under no obligation to try to save the world.

No, YOU had to turn off your emotional switch to do YOUR job. Do not conflate that with MY job. If I turn off my emotional switch I'm a crap teacher. Kindly do not presume to tell me what I need to do to do the job I've been doing (very well) for 25 years.

I agree with you, btw. In all the particulars. Now you're telling me I shouldn't feel compassion for the kids. WRONG.
I’ve been teaching 14 years. I turn off my emotional switch and I’m a great teacher. In the end these kids aren’t mine. They belong to their parents. I will help them if they want it...but I’m not there to save them. Sorry Sue. I’m sure you’re a wonderful teacher. I just don’t approach it that way. Example. I have an immigrant family from Honduras that came here supposedly with nothing. The whole poor downtrodden immigrant story. They collect welfare and got start-up $$$. School pays extra for translator in classrooms, but in hall they speak perfect English. Dad drops them off every morning in a late model Ford Mustang. He leaves $100 tips at the Mexican restaurants. The kids dress in clothes that other kids can’t afford. They know what’s going on and rub it in other’s faces. Fuck them. This is not an abnormality. Happens daily across America. Why they are coming here? Free $$$$$$$. My money...my taxes...my time.
Hollywood feel good version of education and what the reality should be

Last edited:
What’s your point?

What’s your point?

Why give them a choice?

So get off from that.

Illegals that barely speak English no cars poor like you......... can just steal your identity? REALLY? I mean REALLY?

How can they have even have access to fake numbers?

Most or all of the identity theft are committed by hardened criminals.

How is that fake numbers work? Can you explain that? Please.

Nationalism. Fuck them kids. Their parents broke the law by invading our country and violating our national sovereignty.

K if my attitude is "F those kids" I have no business being in a classroom anywhere. Those kids can't help it. Their parents came here illegally and they were born where they were born. I blame the parents 100% and do not give the parents a pass simply because they have kids here. The kids' heartbreak is their parents' fault.

But that does not make the kids' heartbreak any less devastating. We can't make decisions as a nation based on that heartbreak, right? You don't NOT put a criminal in jail bc the kids will be heartbroken. But your heart should not be immune to the kids heartbreak nonetheless.
I say deport the kids along with the parents if the kids are not in school.
Why not if they are in school? Who takes care of them if they stay?
Who cares?

Who cares?
The US government social services will pick them up at cost of tax payers. New housing and new problems.

Just like the family separations right now that your moron created the problem that he has a problem fixing it.
How did he create it? They broke the law. They created it.

What’s your point?

Why give them a choice?

So get off from that.

Illegals that barely speak English no cars poor like you......... can just steal your identity? REALLY? I mean REALLY?

Well motherfucker...same question all of us have been asking? Hmmmm let me see...Democrats and Obama’s immigration policies. I worked with illegals that had three green cards and three different ID’s. It’s the REALITY of the situation. Obviously your not from the lower classes.

K if my attitude is "F those kids" I have no business being in a classroom anywhere. Those kids can't help it. Their parents came here illegally and they were born where they were born. I blame the parents 100% and do not give the parents a pass simply because they have kids here. The kids' heartbreak is their parents' fault.

But that does not make the kids' heartbreak any less devastating. We can't make decisions as a nation based on that heartbreak, right? You don't NOT put a criminal in jail bc the kids will be heartbroken. But your heart should not be immune to the kids heartbreak nonetheless.
Who cares?

Who cares?
The US government social services will pick them up at cost of tax payers. New housing and new problems.

Just like the family separations right now that your moron created the problem that he has a problem fixing it.
How did he create it? They broke the law. They created it.

What law did they broke? Your orange clown is having a hard time fixing this mess. He is very busy defending it trying to unite these families.

Are you telling me your clown is lying again?

They take the kids with them if they do not have a sponsor and family member to take them. Still, if they are anchor babies they will get welfare for them.
Them getting welfare is bullshit.
63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
Compared to 35% of native households.
  • Compared to native households, non-citizen households have much higher use of food programs (45 percent vs. 21 percent for natives) and Medicaid (50 percent vs. 23 percent for natives).
  • Including the EITC, 31 percent of non-citizen-headed households receive cash welfare, compared to 19 percent of native households. If the EITC is not included, then cash receipt by non-citizen households is slightly lower than natives (6 percent vs. 8 percent).
  • While most new legal immigrants (green card holders) are barred from most welfare programs, as are illegal immigrants and temporary visitors, these provisions have only a modest impact on non-citizen household use rates because: 1) most legal immigrants have been in the country long enough to qualify; 2) the bar does not apply to all programs, nor does it always apply to non-citizen children; 3) some states provide welfare to new immigrants on their own; and, most importantly, 4) non-citizens (including View attachment 273468
This should make any American angry. Why are the Democrats not listening?

They take the kids with them if they do not have a sponsor and family member to take them. Still, if they are anchor babies they will get welfare for them.
Them getting welfare is bullshit.
Compared to 35% of native households.
  • Compared to native households, non-citizen households have much higher use of food programs (45 percent vs. 21 percent for natives) and Medicaid (50 percent vs. 23 percent for natives).
  • Including the EITC, 31 percent of non-citizen-headed households receive cash welfare, compared to 19 percent of native households. If the EITC is not included, then cash receipt by non-citizen households is slightly lower than natives (6 percent vs. 8 percent).
  • While most new legal immigrants (green card holders) are barred from most welfare programs, as are illegal immigrants and temporary visitors, these provisions have only a modest impact on non-citizen household use rates because: 1) most legal immigrants have been in the country long enough to qualify; 2) the bar does not apply to all programs, nor does it always apply to non-citizen children; 3) some states provide welfare to new immigrants on their own; and, most importantly, 4) non-citizens (including View attachment 273468
This should make any American angry. Why are the Democrats not listening?
Pisses me off.

So get off from that.

Well motherfucker...same question all of us have been asking? Hmmmm let me see...Democrats and Obama’s immigration policies. I worked with illegals that had three green cards and three different ID’s. It’s the REALITY of the situation. Obviously your not from the lower classes.

I just love your language. And you are a teacher???

You are posting here your unverifiable experience. Do you expect me to believe that?

Illegals that use fake this and that only works with mom and pop shops. It doesn’t work in a corporate enterprises.

It’s very easy to create an ID and artwork. You can also get a cheap laminators........ And make it fancy as you want....... How to match the SS number with the fake ID....... then try to verify is not that simple. So when I verify that SS number name that came up is Bush. The application is Jose. REALLY???

Also. Are you saying Obama’s policies supplied fake id and SS numbers?

I asked you a question..... but you ignored it....... so let me repeat it.
How is that fake numbers work? Can you explain it? Please.

What’s your point?

Why give them a choice?

So get off from that.

Illegals that barely speak English no cars poor like you......... can just steal your identity?

Probably not, but they can buy one.

What do they put down on their W-4? A real stolen number or a fake number.

How is that fake numbers work? Can you explain that?

Yes. Put a fake number on your W-4. Start work. Have you always been a moron?

Do you think every employer uses E-verify? DURR...…..

So get off from that.

Illegals that barely speak English no cars poor like you......... can just steal your identity?

1. Probably not, but they can buy one.

2. What do they put down on their W-4? A real stolen number or a fake number.

2. Yes. Put a fake number on your W-4. Start work. Have you always been a moron?

3. Do you think every employer uses E-verify? DURR...…..

1. Illegals are very poor barely speak English can just buy or afford a fake ID or numbers?

2. If you are applying for a taco job with just you and the owner. That works.

3. Companies with CEO and Human Resources... yes

1. Probably not, but they can buy one.

2. What do they put down on their W-4? A real stolen number or a fake number.

2. Yes. Put a fake number on your W-4. Start work. Have you always been a moron?

3. Do you think every employer uses E-verify? DURR...…..

1. Illegals are very poor barely speak English can just buy or afford a fake ID or numbers?

3. Companies with CEO and Human Resources... yes

Yes.

Yes, your error was pretty glaring.

Companies with CEO and Human Resources... yes

Out of 150 million plus workers, what percentage went through E-Verify?

Forum List

Back