🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

Did I say MS 13? Cause I meant HARD WORKING FACTORY WORKERS .

This is what ICE is wasting it’s limited resources on? Factory working immigrants instead of dangerous criminal illegals . Bonus ! First day of school. How many kids were left with no one to get them off the bus? Now the state has to deal with the aftermath.

And you wonder why we have sanctuary cities .

Images of weeping children spread as ICE arrests 680 in Mississippi
Don't break the law and you won't be separated from your kids.

BTW....ICE exists to do exactly this. They are not in traditional law enforcement so they are utilizing their resources the way they should.

Looks to Me like a bunch of job openings just happened.
You mean Timmy can get a job now, and move out of his mom's basement???

That basement dwelling dweeb has a bright future starting off as a chicken-plucker.
He can finally start paying for his own cookies!

This is what ICE is wasting it’s limited resources on? Factory working immigrants instead of dangerous criminal illegals . Bonus ! First day of school. How many kids were left with no one to get them off the bus? Now the state has to deal with the aftermath.

Good bye Timmy. You will have better time in telling us how much superior Mexico is to America behind the border.

Don't break the law and you won't be separated from your kids.

BTW....ICE exists to do exactly this. They are not in traditional law enforcement so they are utilizing their resources the way they should.

Looks to Me like a bunch of job openings just happened.
You mean Timmy can get a job now, and move out of his mom's basement???

That basement dwelling dweeb has a bright future starting off as a chicken-plucker.
He can finally start paying for his own cookies!
upload_2019-7-29_18-44-17.png

First day of school. How many kids were left with no one to get them off the bus?

That's awful!
Lets deport these families together. Today!!
The families that are deported together, stay together!

I like it!

Why was my thread merged with this one and why isn’t this in politics ?

Mods always wipe away threads that make trump look bad.
They don't want many different threads about the same news event, so it seems. They also merge threads that don't make Trump look bad.

They don't want many different threads about the same news event, so it seems. They also merge threads that don't make Trump look bad.

There were ZERO In politics. That’s why I posted one .

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

Whoops..not so fast:
MS ICE raids: 300 of the 680 detainees released

"About 300 of the 680 people detained in Wednesday's federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement raid were released the same day, officials said.
Approximately 30 people detained Wednesday were released at the same site they were detained on "humanitarian grounds," according to a press release issued Thursday by Mike Hurst, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Mississippi, and ICE.
Another 270 were released after being processed by Homeland Security Investigations on Wednesday. Those 270 were taken back to where they were initially detained, the release stated.
Wednesday afternoon, ICE spokesperson Bryan Cox said everyone taken into custody and detained was asked if they had children. Cox said at the time that everyone would be processed but "not everyone is going to be (permanently) detained."
"You are going to have persons released," he said. "ICE makes custody determination on a case-by-case basis based on the totality of their circumstances."
According to the Thursday release, "all those detained yesterday were asked when they arrived at the processing center whether they had any children who were at school or child care and needed to be picked up."
Agents "made cellphones available" so those detained could make child care arrangements, the release stated.
If a couple was detained with minor children at home, one of them would be released on "humanitarian grounds." Single parents with minor children at home also were released.
"Based on these procedures, it is believed that all children were with at least one of their parents as of last night," the release stated.
At no point did ICE contact the Mississippi Department of Child Protection Services."

There were ZERO In politics. That’s why I posted one .

In cyberspace, sometimes no one can hear you scream.

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

Whoops..not so fast:

"About 300 of the 680 people detained in Wednesday's federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement raid were released the same day, officials said.
Approximately 30 people detained Wednesday were released at the same site they were detained on "humanitarian grounds," according to a press release issued Thursday by Mike Hurst, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Mississippi, and ICE.
Another 270 were released after being processed by Homeland Security Investigations on Wednesday. Those 270 were taken back to where they were initially detained, the release stated.
Wednesday afternoon, ICE spokesperson Bryan Cox said everyone taken into custody and detained was asked if they had children. Cox said at the time that everyone would be processed but "not everyone is going to be (permanently) detained."
"You are going to have persons released," he said. "ICE makes custody determination on a case-by-case basis based on the totality of their circumstances."
According to the Thursday release, "all those detained yesterday were asked when they arrived at the processing center whether they had any children who were at school or child care and needed to be picked up."
Agents "made cellphones available" so those detained could make child care arrangements, the release stated.
If a couple was detained with minor children at home, one of them would be released on "humanitarian grounds." Single parents with minor children at home also were released.
"Based on these procedures, it is believed that all children were with at least one of their parents as of last night," the release stated.
At no point did ICE contact the Mississippi Department of Child Protection Services."

See!
ICE is benevolent.

Whoops..not so fast:

See!
ICE is benevolent.
...or at least..aware of the optics. Kinda makes the raid look a bit weak though.....when they start putting employers in jail I'll be a lot happier...but they won't. so it's a meh.

Whoops..not so fast:

Excellent!
Next time, pick them up at home, before school starts and deport them all.
Can't separate illegal aliens from their kids now.

Forum List

Back