🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

Yeah, tell that to the SS Admin, they won't even tell you if some is using your SS number, but they're happy to take the payroll deductions knowing they won't have to pay anything out.

How does this work? You file your taxes and they kick you out noting you didn't claim the income you made from across the country.
They've got excuses for everything.

"A new report from TRAC, a nonpartisan and nonprofit data analysis division at Syracuse University, found that criminal prosecution of employers who knowingly hire undocumented individuals is rare.

The researchers at TRAC used data provided by government agencies to find that, nationwide from March 2017 to April 2018, almost 86,000 people were prosecuted for illegal entry. In that same time, 11 people were arrested for employing undocumented immigrants. Not one U.S. company faced prosecution."
It is probably hard to prove the employer knew the employee supplied false ID's. But some have been caught actually steering prospective workers to places that would provide them.
Also, the time I picked strawberries, there was no paperwork involved. I showed up, was handed a flat and assigned a row. When I was done for the day, they counted my berries and paid me cash.
Probably a lot of workers are doing that kind of work, don't you think?
Maybe so, but that's illegal as well. Tax evasion.
? I know lots of people that get paid cash. They have to report their income at the end of the year and pay what they owe. What is evasive about that?

How does this work? You file your taxes and they kick you out noting you didn't claim the income you made from across the country.
They've got excuses for everything.

"A new report from TRAC, a nonpartisan and nonprofit data analysis division at Syracuse University, found that criminal prosecution of employers who knowingly hire undocumented individuals is rare.

The researchers at TRAC used data provided by government agencies to find that, nationwide from March 2017 to April 2018, almost 86,000 people were prosecuted for illegal entry. In that same time, 11 people were arrested for employing undocumented immigrants. Not one U.S. company faced prosecution."
It is probably hard to prove the employer knew the employee supplied false ID's. But some have been caught actually steering prospective workers to places that would provide them.
Also, the time I picked strawberries, there was no paperwork involved. I showed up, was handed a flat and assigned a row. When I was done for the day, they counted my berries and paid me cash.
Probably a lot of workers are doing that kind of work, don't you think?
Maybe so, but that's illegal as well. Tax evasion.
? I know lots of people that get paid cash. They have to report their income at the end of the year and pay what they owe. What is evasive about that?
Lol, not reporting it.

Did I say MS 13? Cause I meant HARD WORKING FACTORY WORKERS .

This is what ICE is wasting it’s limited resources on? Factory working immigrants instead of dangerous criminal illegals . Bonus ! First day of school. How many kids were left with no one to get them off the bus? Now the state has to deal with the aftermath.

And you wonder why we have sanctuary cities .

Images of weeping children spread as ICE arrests 680 in Mississippi

This is what ICE is wasting it’s limited resources on? Factory working immigrants instead of dangerous criminal illegals . Bonus ! First day of school. How many kids were left with no one to get them off the bus? Now the state has to deal with the aftermath.

They like this. They want their government in the revenge business.

Such good Christian folk. How about arresting the company heads who hired all these illegals?

Such good Christian folk. How about arresting the company heads who hired all these illegals?

But what if they are white?

Democrats are defending their slave labor. Slave wages, under the table, and Democrats are like.... poor workers, racist lazy Americans won't do the job foreign nationals will for under the table slave wages...

who is legally hiring those people? Someone is profiting off this crime.

I will admit that it sucks that the people who got busted are actually WORKING and not being loser welfare slackers.

Still, they're illegal and that fucks over American workers.

Either you want open borders, or you don't. Allowing illegals to remain in the country serves as an open invitation for more to come.

Don't break the law and you won't be separated from your kids.

BTW....ICE exists to do exactly this. They are not in traditional law enforcement so they are utilizing their resources the way they should.

Looks to Me like a bunch of job openings just happened.

So you are saying the US has no right to her borders!

Why are you an un-American asshole? If you don't like the laws enforced, get your commie buddies to change them, until then stop coddling criminals. ICE is doing their job.

But what if they are white?

Wouldn't matter.

I will admit that it sucks that the people who got busted are actually WORKING and not being loser welfare slackers.

Still, they're illegal and that fucks over American workers.

That area has a higher unemployment than the nation as a whole, now we know why.

Don't break the law and you won't be separated from your kids.

BTW....ICE exists to do exactly this. They are not in traditional law enforcement so they are utilizing their resources the way they should.

Looks to Me like a bunch of job openings just happened.
You mean Timmy can get a job now, and move out of his mom's basement???

Here's to hoping someone you love runs into a 13 in a dark street somewhere.

First day of school. How many kids were left with no one to get them off the bus?

That's awful!
Lets deport these families together. Today!!

Go the fuck home and leave American jobs for Americans. What part of this is hard to understand?

Forum List

Back