Just in case you wanted to hate them as much as I do. Watch 1/1024th liar be a racist.

Lol...and I am the Postmaster General.

You are 49...who cares what you did in college?

And 350? Big deal. I know a guy who is 5'6" and can bench 300 easy. Benchpressing is as much about leverage as pure strength. If you actually weight trained properly - you would know that.
And since you don't - you are nothing but a liar/poser.

And I could snap your leg (compound fracture) just by you standing in front of me with a simple push.
kenpo karate is about hurting the other person...badly. It is not a defensive martial art...it is an attack one.
I strongly suggest you do not threaten someone who is expert at that pastime...I guarantee that you will regret it. Probably for the rest of your life.

Anyway...enough of this testosterone silliness.

Back to you being mentally disturbed.
Your stupidity is only slightly larger than your hypocrisy. You still have not condemned any violence committed by the left, and me stating that one day WE WILL BE STRIKING BACK means exactly that.

You saying you condemn ALL VIOLENCE is laughable my Mr Kenpo. LOL!!!!

The most useless shit on the street. LOL!!!!

Are you blind as well as sick? I just said above that I condemn all violence against people's will...obviously that includes violence from the left or the right.

You are funny.

I will ask you again...are you or have you ever been on medication for emotional/mental problems?
Asking inflamatory, yet irrelevant questions to deflect and insult. You obviously know how to debate.

:laughing0301:

Wrong again. This is a man who has claimed over and over to hate and want to do serious bodily harm to numerous/all liberals.

I think it wise to inquire whether he I should presently taking medications?

It's not inflammatory...it's simple concern for those people around him.
As far as we know, you're not qualified to ask such questions, mainly because if you were, you would know better than to do so on an internet forum. I will let you guess why.

Really? And exactly what qualifications do I need to possess to be able to inquire - on a chat forum - if someone who has openly and numerously expressed violent desires against large numbers of people, is presently taking medication?

(this should be good)

Assault her? A lot worse than that. And hate is not even the right word. It is beyond rage with me. Sick of all your bullshit and your fucking hypocrisy you fucking loser.

The day I see you or any fucking politician you fucking support condemn the VIOLENCE THAT YOUR SIDE COMMITS AND PROMOTES, then I may believe you are some fucking peacnik.

As it is, you encourage it. As it is, you cheer for it.

I think shit is more useful than you. You fucking double talking liar. Prove to me you don't stand for violence.

Let me see you condemn ANTIFA or the people violently attacking conservatives you pathetic stupid blob.

Thats what I thought. Nothing from you motherfuckers. Just unreal fucking pathetic hypocrisy.

Well beyond rage for me and trust me. There are many like me. Now, go to get your fucking race card out, retreat to your safe space.

Just hope you are not in front of someone like me when we decide to actually strike back motherfucker.

Lol...I am 6'1", over 200 pounds and know kenpo karate. If you try to attack me pal...I will probably snap your leg like a twig.

But you are welcome to try.

And the rage you feel is beyond sick...you need help.
I am 6 foot 240. I played LB in college. I still bench 350 and I have been an mma instructor for 15 years. Have a personal relationship with Randy Couture and Wanderlei Silva.

We make a "kenpo" karate asshole look like a fucking school girl.

Snap my leg? Lol

And 350? Big deal. I know a guy who is 5'6" and can bench 300 easy. Benchpressing is as much about leverage as pure strength. If you actually weight trained properly - you would know that.

And I could snap your leg (compound fracture) just by you standing in front of me with a simple push.
kenpo karate is about hurting the other person...badly. It is not a defensive martial art...it is an attack one.
I strongly suggest you do not threaten someone who is expert at that pastime...I guarantee that you will regret it. Probably for the rest of your life.

Your stupidity is only slightly larger than your hypocrisy. You still have not condemned any violence committed by the left, and me stating that one day WE WILL BE STRIKING BACK means exactly that.

Are you blind as well as sick? I just said above that I condemn all violence against people's will...obviously that includes violence from the left or the right.

You are funny.

I will ask you again...are you or have you ever been on medication for emotional/mental problems?
No, you fuck. Saying you condemn ALL VIOLENCE is your stupid pathetic little way of avoiding condemning ANTIFA, which you never fucking do.

Its the same shit you losers do when brown muslims commit mass murder. You, instead of condemning their religion which demands that they kill the infidel, you fucking losers go with ALL RELIGIONS.

Never ever condemn islam exclusively like you do Christianity and you don't condemn ANTIFA exclusively like you do right wing violence.

So, fuuuuuuck you and your condemnation of ALL violence. When you do that, I know exactly what you mean.

Kenpo pussy loser.

Last edited:

Just watch as the miserable fucking lying elitist ****** disrespects the great Doctor Ben Carson.

Please watch it and see what these fucking liars are.

Btw, when that fucking lying pathetic ****** yells about "the Law" with the fair housing act, remember what I have said a thousand times about WHO created the bubble that sank the economy in 2008.

Also, try to imagine the fucking gaul this skinny white elitist ******** has to tell a black man who grew up in the hood and worked his way out, what it is to be black in America!!!

Fuck, I hate their fucking guts.

These pathetic miserable fucking liars.

You nailed it. Here we have an white elitist 1 percenter who has no clue about being poor, Black, facing housing and other discrimination wagging her finger at a man who knows more than anyone in Washington what it is like to be Black, poor, and face discrimination.

Obama had more in common with Warren’s upbringing than he did with Carson’s.

Lol...I am 6'1", over 200 pounds and know kenpo karate. If you try to attack me pal...I will probably snap your leg like a twig.

But you are welcome to try.

And the rage you feel is beyond sick...you need help.
I am 6 foot 240. I played LB in college. I still bench 350 and I have been an mma instructor for 15 years. Have a personal relationship with Randy Couture and Wanderlei Silva.

Snap my leg? Lol

You are funny.

No, you fuck. Saying you condemn ALL VIOLENCE is your stupid pathetic little way of avoiding condemning ANTIFA, which you never fucking do.

Okay...I condemn any violence against people's will that have and/or will be committed by ANTIFA...or any other person/group.

Including you.

Happy now (somehow...I think not)?

For the third time...have you/are you taking medication for mental/emotional disorders?

That word, like "racism" has been used so many times as a replacement for actual debate that it has lost all meaning or effect.

So, you have a nice day too.

So...you don't know what the word 'misogynist' means? So noted.

And obviously it has some effect since you commented on it directly. It is impossible to comment about something that has no effect on you.
Again...duh.

Lol...debating is not your forte I see. Nor is brain cell collecting....apparently.
You obviously missed the point.

Nope...you stated that you don't understand what misogynist means and you also claim things have no effect on you that you comment on (which is ridiculous).

And now you are trying to cover up your rather silly statement with some lame spinning.

Have a nice day.
No, read it again, mensa.

I said the word has LOST all meaning because you and your leftist ilk use it like toilet paper.

I will have a nice day. Thank you.

Um...wrong.

You cannot possibly know what the word means to everyone...or even anyone else except to you.
So, when you comment that it has 'lost all meaning', you can only be talking about you and your understanding of it's meaning.
Thus, you admitted that the word has lost all meaning to you.

The same goes for it's 'effect'.

Little advice...learn exactitude and you will (hopefully) not make such fundamental errors.

Have a wonderful day.
Let's ask.

Is anyone here affected by the word "misogyny"? Does it come across as another shield word, like "racist" or any of the other shield words?

So...you don't know what the word 'misogynist' means? So noted.

And obviously it has some effect since you commented on it directly. It is impossible to comment about something that has no effect on you.
Again...duh.

Lol...debating is not your forte I see. Nor is brain cell collecting....apparently.

Nope...you stated that you don't understand what misogynist means and you also claim things have no effect on you that you comment on (which is ridiculous).

And now you are trying to cover up your rather silly statement with some lame spinning.

Have a nice day.

I said the word has LOST all meaning because you and your leftist ilk use it like toilet paper.

Um...wrong.

You cannot possibly know what the word means to everyone...or even anyone else except to you.
So, when you comment that it has 'lost all meaning', you can only be talking about you and your understanding of it's meaning.

Little advice...learn exactitude and you will (hopefully) not make such fundamental errors.

Have a wonderful day.
Let's ask.

Is anyone here affected by the word "misogyny"? Does it come across as another shield word, like "racist" or any of the other shield words?

Yes, the word 'effects me'. And no, I do not think it is a shield word.

There...I have just proven that your statement that 'misoginyst has no meaning or effect' is erroneous.

You are welcome.

BTW, considering many members on here (like you) clearly are misogynistic...they are obviously not going to answer your little survey honestly. They will answer it in a way that puts them in a better light.

That falls under 'well duh' again.

Don't fly too high Icarus.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a nice day.

Um...wrong.

Have a wonderful day.
Let's ask.

There...I have just proven that your statement that 'misoginyst has no meaning or effect' is erroneous.

You are welcome.

BTW, considering many members on here (like you) clearly are misogynistic...they are obviously not going to answer your little survey honestly. They will answer it in a way that puts them in a better light.

Have a wonderful day.
You have a good day.

And while you're at it, learn the proper usage of affect versus effect.

Snap my leg? Lol

You are funny.

Okay...I condemn any violence against people's will that have and/or will be committed by ANTIFA...or any other person/group.

Including you.

For the third time...have you/are you taking medication for mental/emotional disorders?
No, I am not. Lets see you actually start a thread condemning antifa exclusively. Show your disdain for the shooting of a Republican congressman. Show your disgust towards these losers that shout at conservatives in restaurants.

Your little limp wristed little statement means nothing.

I also don't buy into turning the other cheek. For a little while until you need to hit back.

I have yet to really see any hit back. Small things here or there. Nothing signficant.

And if you are not offended by that lying bitch disrespecting Doctor Ben Carson, then fuck you.

Also, if you are not offended by that lying bitch about her false fucking claims that she was a Native, then fuck you again.

Proving that YOOOOOU are the FUCKING RACISTS.

This Carson guy is usually lost in a daze. He couldn't even find his way on to the stage at one republican debate. My sympathy for Senator Warren for trying to have an adult like discussion with him.

This Carson guy is usually lost in a daze. He couldn't even find his way on to the stage at one republican debate. My sympathy for Senator Warren for trying to have an adult like discussion with him.
You are such a joke.

You are funny.

Including you.

No, I am not.
Okay. Have you ever seen a psychologist/psychiatrist?

Lets see you actually start a thread condemning antifa exclusively. Show your disdain for the shooting of a Republican congressman. Show your disgust towards these losers that shout at conservatives in restaurants.

I already condemned any violence (including threats of violence) they did and/or may do...which is what you asked.

Now it's your turn...I want to see you condemn any violence/threats of violence by extreme right wingers?[/QUOTE]

Just watch as the miserable fucking lying elitist ****** disrespects the great Doctor Ben Carson.

Btw, when that fucking lying pathetic ****** yells about "the Law" with the fair housing act, remember what I have said a thousand times about WHO created the bubble that sank the economy in 2008.

Also, try to imagine the fucking gaul this skinny white elitist ******** has to tell a black men who grew up in the hood and worked his way out, what it is to be black in America!!!

Where exactly is it that the ******ing lying elitist ** is ******ing "disrespecting the great Doctor Ben Carson"? Give us a time stamp.

Who btw is a cabinet member here, not a "doctor".

And why is he a "great doctor"? Is he responsible for what's left of your brain?

Asking why Dr Carson is a great doctor simply displays how totally ignorant you are.

Go watch the movie Gifted Hands and get back to us with a report.

Actually I asked the OP, who made the characterization. He apparently ran away.

Thanks for playin' and be sure to play I Can White Knight Too at home.

Lol...I am 6'1", over 200 pounds and know kenpo karate. If you try to attack me pal...I will snap your leg like a twig.
Internet badass, folks. Bravo.

Kempo is a worthless style.

Unless you regularly spar with people trained in other styles, you're a joke. I will beat your ass in my fucking sleep.

"I will beat your ass in my fucking sleep." Hey you guys...how about a nice pissing contest!

Also, try to imagine the fucking gaul this skinny white elitist ******** has to tell a black men who grew up in the hood and worked his way out, what it is to be black in America!!!

Stand back!! We got a live one here folks....!!!

giphy.gif

I knew you were a pathetic disgrace to your own race. That is what you are. Giggle away.....boy.

LOL...and EXACTLY what makes him a disgrace to his race?

Have a nice day.

Um...wrong.

Have a wonderful day.
Let's ask.

You are welcome.

Have a wonderful day.
You have a good day.

And while you're at it, learn the proper usage of affect versus effect.

An affect is a verb and an effect is a noun.

You used the latter, not the former - my mistake.

Either way, your statement is still ridiculous.
You are saying that the word 'misogynist' has no effect. You cannot know what effect it has on everyone who sees it - that is impossible. So your statement is utter nonsense.

So now we know that you do not know what the word 'misogynist' means AND that you do not understand what the word 'effect' means and/or you have no idea the exact meaning of the sentences you type.

So noted.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back