Just in case you wanted to hate them as much as I do. Watch 1/1024th liar be a racist.

Can't listen to this sjw bitch

You're not missing anything. OP apparently picked a video at random and hoped nobody would watch it.
I don't get why you insist on defending a trailer-park politician as you do.

I have no evidence that the OP is a "trailer-park politician".
Sorry, I thought you were defending Pocahontas. A 1000 pardons.

Pocahontas died 401 years ago. In England, where she'd been taken to be on freakish display to show the Brits what a real Indian looked like. She was, at most, 21.

[

Pocahontas died 401 years ago. In England, where she'd been taken to be on freakish display to show the Brits what a real Indian looked like. She was, at most, 21.
yet, she lives today and is still a freak: a blond and blue-eyed Indian.

[

For the billionth time, all she has ever said is that her great great great great grandmother or so had Native American blood and the blood test proved it, brainwashed functional moron.

[

For the billionth time, all she has ever said is that her great great great great grandmother or so had Native American blood and the blood test proved it, brainwashed functional moron.
It is more likely that the real Pocahontas had more white blood than the wannabe has Indian.

[

It is more likely that the real Pocahontas had more white blood than the wannabe has Indian.

Only by injection.

Again, Warren's genomes were found to contain more than ten times the level of NA characteristic as the general Euro population does, spin it though ye may. They deliberately ran that comparison, probably knowing spinners gonna spin.

[

Don't you ever get tired of being brainwashed into all the wrong facts, super duper? Nothing you know is true LOL

Just watch as the miserable fucking lying elitist ****** disrespects the great Doctor Ben Carson.

Please watch it and see what these fucking liars are.

Btw, when that fucking lying pathetic ****** yells about "the Law" with the fair housing act, remember what I have said a thousand times about WHO created the bubble that sank the economy in 2008.

Also, try to imagine the fucking gaul this skinny white elitist ******** has to tell a black men who grew up in the hood and worked his way out, what it is to be black in America!!!

Fuck, I hate their fucking guts.

These pathetic miserable fucking liars.
Stand back!! We got a live one here folks....!!!

giphy.gif

I knew you were a pathetic disgrace to your own race. That is what you are. Giggle away.....boy.

Can you believe how racist that bitch is? A confirmed fucking lying hack and that pathetic bitch tells Doctor Ben Carson what it is like to be black.

The best ones are the white elitist libs that post here.

Pogo is a very specific type of racist piece of shit. Probably still thinks that bitch is an actual Native.

Good Lord they are losers
It is the fate of any minority who does not toe the line and bend to their will to feel their wrath...white liberals are all racists, just watch the ones who dare to post in this thread, none will come to the defense of Carson, they don't even like the fact that because he is black he is called a "Dr."

Can you believe how racist that bitch is? A confirmed fucking lying hack and that pathetic bitch tells Doctor Ben Carson what it is like to be black.

Pogo is a very specific type of racist piece of shit. Probably still thinks that bitch is an actual Native.

It is the fate of any minority who does not toe the line and bend to their will to feel their wrath...white liberals are all racists, just watch the ones who dare to post in this thread, none will come to the defense of Carson, they don't even like the fact that because he is black he is called a "Dr."
Not even just a Doctor. He is a BRAIN SURGEON, and they call him dumb.

There are no words to describe how much I HATE liberals.

Keep in mind that this is all the work of white liberals, in battle you can not win by attacking the shield [in their case minorities] but by getting past the shield and to the real enemy.

`
I can't help but notice how easily hate and extreme anger flow from the words of the OP. A devout conservative and loyal tump follower. The party of hate does that to a person.

That stupid ass white rude racist typical lying marxist deserves a falcon punch.

tumblr_m6pz08IWft1qdd22io1_400.gif

There is definitely something wrong with you.

You want to violently, physically assault a senior citizen female simply for words she has uttered. The hate and rage you feel for such a tiny reason is ridiculous.

Fuck...you are sick

I’ve got a feeling the fake Indian is behind the fake bombs.

That stupid ass white rude racist typical lying marxist deserves a falcon punch.

You want to violently, physically assault a senior citizen female simply for words she has uttered. The hate and rage you feel for such a tiny reason is ridiculous.

Fuck...you are sick
Assault her? A lot worse than that. And hate is not even the right word. It is beyond rage with me. Sick of all your bullshit and your fucking hypocrisy you fucking loser.

The day I see you or any fucking politician you fucking support condemn the VIOLENCE THAT YOUR SIDE COMMITS AND PROMOTES, then I may believe you are some fucking peacnik.

As it is, you encourage it. As it is, you cheer for it.

I think shit is more useful than you. You fucking double talking liar. Prove to me you don't stand for violence.

Let me see you condemn ANTIFA or the people violently attacking conservatives you pathetic stupid blob.

Thats what I thought. Nothing from you motherfuckers. Just unreal fucking pathetic hypocrisy.

Well beyond rage for me and trust me. There are many like me. Now, go to get your fucking race card out, retreat to your safe space.

Just hope you are not in front of someone like me when we decide to actually strike back motherfucker.

So you hate all liberals? Even first responders and military personnel?

All of them.

You gonna condemn the violence of ANTIFA you fuck?

That's what I thought. Nothing. You piece of shit.

Fuck...you are sick
Assault her? A lot worse than that. And hate is not even the right word. It is beyond rage with me. Sick of all your bullshit and your fucking hypocrisy you fucking loser.

The day I see you or any fucking politician you fucking support condemn the VIOLENCE THAT YOUR SIDE COMMITS AND PROMOTES, then I may believe you are some fucking peacnik.

I think shit is more useful than you. You fucking double talking liar. Prove to me you don't stand for violence.

Let me see you condemn ANTIFA or the people violently attacking conservatives you pathetic stupid blob.

Thats what I thought. Nothing from you motherfuckers. Just unreal fucking pathetic hypocrisy.

Well beyond rage for me and trust me. There are many like me. Now, go to get your fucking race card out, retreat to your safe space.

Just hope you are not in front of someone like me when we decide to actually strike back motherfucker.

Lol...I am 6'1", over 200 pounds and know kenpo karate. If you try to attack me pal...I will probably snap your leg like a twig.

But you are welcome to try.

And the rage you feel is beyond sick...you need help.

Last edited:

All of them.

You gonna condemn the violence of ANTIFA you fuck?

That's what I thought. Nothing. You piece of shit.

I condemn all violence that is against people's will. And I am an Indy you sick fuck...try and keep up.

So if a first responder (who votes liberal) saves a child from a burning building and is a wonderful husband/father...you hate him?

Yes or no?

Last edited:

Fuck...you are sick

Lol...I am 6'1", over 200 pounds and know kenpo karate. If you try to attack me pal...I will probably snap your leg like a twig.

But you are welcome to try.

And the rage you feel is beyond sick...you need help.
I am 6 foot 240. I played LB in college. I still bench 350 and I have been an mma instructor for 15 years. Have a personal relationship with Randy Couture and Wanderlei Silva.

We make a "kenpo" karate asshole look like a fucking school girl.

Snap my leg?

randywandy-66.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back