🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just kill the health bill, please!

What do you think happens in conference committees? The two bills are "reconciled." I'm very knowledgeable on this subject; you apparently not so much.
Your spin is hilarious. The TWO bills are NOT being reconciled, only the one that passed the Senate is.
As for your second comment, I did answer it. Do try to keep up.
You "answered" it AFTER I challenged you on it again, look at the post numbers and timestamps, idiot.

Your Post #42; my response is at Post #62. I just keep scrolling through comments, and don't specifically look for YOURS, asshole, and they are posted consecutively. You're really not that important to me, which probably comes as a huge surprise.
You're just too stupid and sloppy to keep track of what happened and when, in simple conversation.

Meanwhile not only do I do that, I also write, perform, produce and HOST UP ON THE WEB a song, simultaneously!

You're way, way out of your league.

WAY out.

It would be nice if the people could vote on bills of this magnitude.

It would eliminate alot of the back and forth, and our politicians on all sides would be forced to do the right things.

But, it's just wishful thinking on my part.
Too Ross Perot-ish. Democracy doesn't cut it here in America.

Too late now! Seems that's what the Constitution established for the "Republic."

Democrats don't kill themselves. They kill the unborn, very old and sick, my appetite and our liberties.

That pretty much sums it up in present times.

Very sad what has become of our political leaders.

Thought the last crop of Republicans were useless.

Then came 2006 and I thought, "Hmmm, this does not appear much better."

Then came Obama in 2008 and I thought, "Oh boy, this is gonna be bad."

Now even I can't believe how bad things are getting - how reckless the Obama-Pelosi-Reid combo in trampling the democrat process and attempting the most dangerously blatant governmental power grab of the modern era.

This shit is really getting out of hand...

Washington politics has never been the same since the Clinton sex scandal.

Then came the USSC Bush v. Gore decision.

Then came the attacks of 911.

Then came the two wars and deep tax cuts simultaneously.

Then came Katrina and the other devastating hurricanes, and the awful inyourface realization of the extent of poverty in this country.

Then came the first woman and the first black man to campaign for the presidency.

Then came the first black man to win it.

All of the above has contributed to an "us vs. them" mentality, not just in Washington but on every street corner and hamlet in America. And I don't see it ending anytime soon. My sympathies go out to the younger generations who will try.
Hillary and Obama weren't the first female and black male to campaign for the Presidency since Bill Clinton had to buy a new blue dress for a young lady.

Lyrics: (To the tune of "My Girl Bill")

Kill, the bill
Kill kill, the bill
How may times do we got to tell you kill the
Kill the bill
From conception to reality, REALLY fast!

Click below to listen, and spread this wealth around.... LIBERALLY!

Kill the Bill -- Midnight Marauder | Excellence in Podcasting Networks

Pelosi's hands were shaking, as she gripped the podium
She was twitching and blinking, like being hit with a taser.
She knows the gig is up, that she doesn't have the votes.
All we've been saying to her is kill the.... Bill

Kill the bill
Kill kill the bill
How many times do we gotta tell you kill the
Kill the bill.

Obama's out there flapping, delaying trips and other things
He seems to be a slow learner, and has trouble with math.
He says his plan will reduce costs 3000 percent -- now where did he get that?
When all we've tried to tell him for a year is 'kill the.... Bill"

Kill the bill
Kill kill the bill
Kill the bill.

Bill Clinton chimed in, said we gotta pass health care
Says if we would have done his plan, none of the problems would be there
Mr. Clinton you have a short memory, we told you no before
And all we ask is the same, just kill it, Bill

Kill the bill
Kill kill the bill
Kill the bill.

Talkin about Obama Care just kill the
Kill the bill!

I couldn't care less about your hillbilly music anymore than I care about your brand of TexASS debating.

There has never been, nor will there be, a "push" for blanket amnesty. Where do you people get this information, or is making it up supposed to make it factual?

How can you say there never will be?

Dems cater to the "poor" voting segment. If they think pushing for blanket amnesty will win them votes, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will find a way to offer amnesty to the illegals. And if the Dems don't find the way, you can bet that Republicans will.

Immie

The last person to offer blanket amnesty was Ronald Reagan. It won't happen again.

Yeah, right!

It won't happen again until someone thinks they can get away with it.

I wonder if way back when Social Security was being debated if people were concerned that the funds would ever find their way into the General Fund and if they were told, "It won't happen".

The fact is that if a politician believes he/she can win an election by offering amnesty to illegal aliens, even lip service to the cause, it will happen.

Immie

Your Post #42; my response is at Post #62.
And AGAIN you're WRONG!!!

My FIRST challenge was post 42, yes. It went UNANSWERED so I repeated it, quoted it, in post #59. THEN you tried to claim later that you already answered it and told me "try to keep up."

It is YOU who really need to try to keep up. Demonstrably.

Uh-huh. But as I said, and apparently you didn't or can't read:

Most of it though, waits four or more years, while costs continue to skyrocket, taxes increase, penalties for no coverage levied.

Sounds like a GOOD deal, huh?

Sure you really want to kill it?

Oh fuck you, Mr. Perfection. I responded without any snarky bullshit. You, on the other hand, are NEVER able to do the same.

Fact or not, what does it have to do with the FACT they could have easily passed a HC bill without any GOP support or votes at all?

Read slow: The Democrats had a SUPER MAJORITY that was bulletproof. They didn't need ANY GOP support or votes whatsoever.

But they OVER REACHED and made this mess UNPALATABLE to a good number of their OWN caucus.

Just like it's UNPALATABLE to YOU right now!

I don't intend to discuss this with YOU. Maybe if you weren't such a horse's ass...
Again all see that when you're proven demonstrably WRONG, as demonstrated here, you revert to your normal crybaby state.

12b0e12bc107fd4de1ab8d64623279f6.jpg

Baby%20Finger.png

Oh fuck you, Mr. Perfection. I responded without any snarky bullshit. You, on the other hand, are NEVER able to do the same.

I don't intend to discuss this with YOU. Maybe if you weren't such a horse's ass...
Again all see that when you're proven demonstrably WRONG, as demonstrated here, you revert to your normal crybaby state.

12b0e12bc107fd4de1ab8d64623279f6.jpg

Baby%20Finger.png
Finally, a timely and intelligent answer out of you!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Your spin is hilarious. The TWO bills are NOT being reconciled, only the one that passed the Senate is.You "answered" it AFTER I challenged you on it again, look at the post numbers and timestamps, idiot.

Your Post #42; my response is at Post #62. I just keep scrolling through comments, and don't specifically look for YOURS, asshole, and they are posted consecutively. You're really not that important to me, which probably comes as a huge surprise.
You're just too stupid and sloppy to keep track of what happened and when, in simple conversation.

Meanwhile not only do I do that, I also write, perform, produce and HOST UP ON THE WEB a song, simultaneously!

WAY out.

Well aren't YOU special!!

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff

That pretty much sums it up in present times.

Very sad what has become of our political leaders.

Thought the last crop of Republicans were useless.

Then came 2006 and I thought, "Hmmm, this does not appear much better."

Then came Obama in 2008 and I thought, "Oh boy, this is gonna be bad."

Now even I can't believe how bad things are getting - how reckless the Obama-Pelosi-Reid combo in trampling the democrat process and attempting the most dangerously blatant governmental power grab of the modern era.

This shit is really getting out of hand...

Washington politics has never been the same since the Clinton sex scandal.

Then came the USSC Bush v. Gore decision.

Then came the attacks of 911.

Then came the two wars and deep tax cuts simultaneously.

Then came Katrina and the other devastating hurricanes, and the awful inyourface realization of the extent of poverty in this country.

Then came the first woman and the first black man to campaign for the presidency.

Then came the first black man to win it.

All of the above has contributed to an "us vs. them" mentality, not just in Washington but on every street corner and hamlet in America. And I don't see it ending anytime soon. My sympathies go out to the younger generations who will try.
Hillary and Obama weren't the first female and black male to campaign for the Presidency since Bill Clinton had to buy a new blue dress for a young lady.

Huh? That makes no sense, first of all. Second, if you're trying to be a comedian, I wouldn't quit my day job if I were you.

WAY out.

Well aren't YOU special!!

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff
:lol::lol::lol:

Now that you have described yourself and President Obama perfectly, I'll give you the actual, accurate definition of what really happened!

f1a4bed7b46b1490ebe181ea9d7e68d3.jpg

It would be nice if the people could vote on bills of this magnitude.

It would eliminate alot of the back and forth, and our politicians on all sides would be forced to do the right things.

But, it's just wishful thinking on my part.
Too Ross Perot-ish. Democracy doesn't cut it here in America.

Too late now! Seems that's what the Constitution established for the "Republic."
Not for us to vote on whether we want free health care or not. The public has no direct say in the matter via vote. Hence, Democracy doesn't cut it here in America.

My FIRST challenge was post 42, yes. It went UNANSWERED so I repeated it, quoted it, in post #59. THEN you tried to claim later that you already answered it and told me "try to keep up."

This is really hilarious. Your Post #42 was timed in at 7:46pm YESTERDAY. I didn't even log on here until around 10-ish this morning. I saw it, I answered it, AND your original is included in my answer at #62. Are you drinking or just being your usual ass?

I couldn't care less about your hillbilly music anymore than I care about your brand of TexASS debating.
The demonstrated point is, you fail miserably each and every time you try to step up way out of your league.

Apparently only to you, since you're the one who consistently gets all hissy whenever you try to debate something with me, which of course is a clear indication that I must be saying something right and something that you don't want to hear, not that you can't understand it. You will always try to diminish me by your erroneous attempts at comparing who is smarter. An egotistical sociopath is what you are.

This is really hilarious. Your Post #42 was timed in at 7:46pm YESTERDAY. I didn't even log on here until around 10-ish this morning. I saw it, I answered it, AND your original is included in my answer at #62. Are you drinking or just being your usual ass?
Can you not read, idiot? Look again. I re-posted my question AFTER you had already posted today, and that DID NOT include any answer from you.

The demonstrated point is, you fail miserably each and every time you try to step up way out of your league.

Apparently only to you, since you're the one who consistently gets all hissy whenever you try to debate something with me, which of course is a clear indication that I must be saying something right and something that you don't want to hear, not that you can't understand it. You will always try to diminish me by your erroneous attempts at comparing who is smarter. An egotistical sociopath is what you are.
This is now what, six posts since you sniffled, "I'm not responding to you anymore?"

Titmouse.

You actually believe my laughter is somehow a symptom of "hissy?"

I only one one person on my Ignore List. Congratulations, Marauder. I can't be bothered with your little games of oneupmanship.

This message is hidden because Midnight Marauder is on your ignore list.

Forum List

Back