Just read the book "hell and hot water" by Joesph Romn

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This book is one of the most ultimate propaganda pieces I have ever read about climate change..

Why O why is it in the non fiction isle at the at the library is anyone's guess....

220px-Hell%2BHighWater.jpg

Ugh! I am still trying to find out what else we have on actual ocean temperature records and word for word this is what he writes..

Page 34

"A team of scientist led by Jim Hansen have actually measured the increasing ocean heat content over the past decade. They reported in 2005........"

WTF? Is that supposed to mean?

Or this....

Another 2005 study, this one led by Scripps institution of oceanography compared actual ocean temperature data from the surface down to hundreds of meters with climate models ...... "

This book is a joke and you should read what the failed predictions in it said about hurricanes ...

This book is one of the most ultimate propaganda pieces I have ever read about climate change..

Why O why is it in the non fiction isle at the at the library is anyone's guess....

220px-Hell%2BHighWater.jpg

Ugh! I am still trying to find out what else we have on actual ocean temperature records and word for word this is what he writes..

Page 34

"A team of scientist led by Jim Hansen have actually measured the increasing ocean heat content over the past decade. They reported in 2005........"

WTF? Is that supposed to mean?

Or this....

Another 2005 study, this one led by Scripps institution of oceanography compared actual ocean temperature data from the surface down to hundreds of meters with climate models ...... "

This book is a joke and you should read what the failed predictions in it said about hurricanes ...

OK...we get it that the scientific material in the book is way beyond your retarded ability to comprehend, dumbass.

Why you denier cult retards think you have to comment on things you can't even begin to understand is beyond me.

Too bad you are so severely afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect, barf513.

Forum List

Back