Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is needed is for rich scum like Soros and his son to be gone. The Philippines has or at least had, an arrest warrant out for Soros with a standing death penalty if caught and Hungary also has restrictions on him.
Personally, as far as I'm concerned, he and his scum son, are seditious garbage that need to be deported or in prison.
He is an absolute piece of shit. Made his wealth confiscating assets from fellow Jews while working for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Actually called it "the time of his life".

There are four gun stores in my town of 12,000 folks....99% of us are Trump fans and patriots....and you can walk downtown after midnight in total safety....kids can play in the park and not step on needles and human waste....I still live in America not some unrecognizable blue city from hell....
Jealous

He is an absolute piece of shit. Made his wealth confiscating assets from fellow Jews while working for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Actually called it "the time of his life".
There's no lie you won't tell for the glory of fascism and TheParty, is there?

We get it. You get a tingle up the leg when you see the violent brownshirt tactics favored by DerParteiRepublikkan, so you're making up stories to justify those brownshirt tactics.

Yes, it is that obvious. The old Nazis faked stories of violent Jews to justify their violence against Jews, now the new Nazis fake stories of violent liberals to justify their brownshirt violence against liberals.

Sucks for you, fascist boi, that everyone knows what you're doing, and that it's not working. The nation thinks you're dogshit because of your support of violence. Your treasonous insurrectionist pals will be rotting in prison for a long time, while traitor-Ashli is freezing in Hell for eternity.

Suck it hard, Nazi filth.

There's no lie you won't tell for the glory of fascism and TheParty, is there?
Only one side believes in big, totalitarian government controlling everything and everyone and we all know that is not the small, limited government conservatives. It is you Democrats who embraced fascism in its purest form.
We get it. You get a tingle up the leg when you see the violent brownshirt tactics favored by DerParteiRepublikkan, so you're making up stories to justify those brownshirt tactics.
You're so easily "triggered" by basic facts. Have you considered consulting a mental health professional?
Yes, it is that obvious. The old Nazis faked stories of violent Jews to justify their violence against Jews, now the new Nazis fake stories of violent liberals to justify their brownshirt violence against liberals.
Only a true fascist (using the Nazi propaganda playbook) could attempt to claim - in this day & age of technology where everything is recorded and forever catalogued on the internet - that liberal violence (ANTIFA, BLM, etc.) is "fake"
Sucks for you, fascist boi, that everyone knows what you're doing, and that it's not working.
If the truth wasn't "working", you wouldn't be so "triggered" :laugh:
The nation thinks you're dogshit because of your support of violence. Your treasonous insurrectionist pals will be rotting in prison for a long time, while traitor-Ashli is freezing in Hell for eternity.

Suck it hard, Nazi filth.
I rest my case 🤷‍♂️

You're losing and you know you're losing.

LOL Don't pay much attention, do you?
She's a Canadian so she only sees what the Trudeau government will allow her to see. Hence, she is in the dark on almost 100% of the facts.

Soros was nine years old when World War II started and 15 when it ended. But you keep promoting this fiction that he was heavily involved with Hitler and the Nazis well, he was a child being hidden with the Christian family.

Just the fact that you believe this BS lies and bullshit about Soros, demonstrates how gullible and stupid you fools truly are.

One idiot, trump cultist blamed Soros for the rise of Hitler in 1933 when Soros was three years old.

You fools or believe anything. It’s been proven time, and time again that you are gullible lazy and stupid.

You moron, Soros was 9 years old.
Soros is on the record talking about how much he loved working for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. I'm sure he's paying you to lie, but unfortunately for you, he's already on record. Tough to rewrite history in the era of the internet, snowflake.

She's a Canadian so she only sees what the Trudeau government will allow her to see. Hence, she is in the dark on almost 100% of the facts.
Justin censors the Internet too? I watch little "news" on the television.

You’re an idiot, who only believes what you want to believe and is trying to destroy democracy.

Trudeau doesn’t control the world media or databases so he has no control over anything I see or hear.

You’re gullible, stupid and lazy and you’ll believe anything that supports your closely held beliefs about those who disagree with you.

If anybody bursts your bubble, and tells you the truth, you attack them and deny the facts.

Soros was nine years old when World War II started and 15 when it ended.
What's your point? He was giddy talking about how confiscating assets of his fellow Jews was "the greatest time of his life".
But you keep promoting this fiction that he was heavily involved with Hitler and the Nazis well, he was a child being hidden with the Christian family.

Just the fact that you believe this BS lies and bullshit about Soros, demonstrates how gullible and stupid you fools truly are.

One idiot, trump cultist blamed Soros for the rise of Hitler in 1933 when Soros was three years old.

You fools or believe anything. It’s been proven time, and time again that you are gullible lazy and stupid.
It's amazing how basic facts "trigger" all of you fascists. You're all so frustrated that your propaganda is ineffective in the era of technology.

Soros is on the record talking about how much he loved working for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. I'm sure he's paying you to lie, but unfortunately for you, he's already on record. Tough to rewrite history in the era of the internet, snowflake.
You're a liar. Soros lived in Hungary.

Trudeau doesn’t control the world media or databases so he has no control over anything I see or hear.
Bwahahaha!! Sweetie...Xi Jinping doesn't control "the world media" or "databases" either - but everything the people of China consume is filtered by the CCP.

Of all the stupid shit you've said over the years, that might have been the dumbest :laugh:

Who is going to tell Dragonlady that Kim Jong-Un doesn't "control the world media or databases" either and yet every piece of content the people of North Korea are able to consume is filtered and controlled? 🤦‍♂️

Only one side believes in big, totalitarian government controlling everything
Well yeah, your side.

That's the main reason why decent people despise you. You want to end democracy in the USA, and you make no secret of that. We defend democracy, free speech, and liberty. We're the good guys, you're fascist filth.

And while you keep crying here in your SafeSpace here about how the USA has rejected your violent fascism, know that we'll be kicking your ass even harder at the ballot box. See you in 2024, loser.

And while you keep crying here in your SafeSpace here about how the USA has rejected your violent fascism, know that we'll be kicking your ass even harder at the ballot box. See you in 2024, loser.
Mammaries just made a fatal mistake regarding her commitment to fascism. She called USMB a "Safe Space". In other words, she's super pissed that she cannot stifle speech on this platform like her fellow fascists were able to do at Twitter when Jack Dorsey ran it.

Oops! Like all fascists, Mammaries despises free speech. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back