Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how liberals don't complain about Elon Musk being a censor-happy goon? It's his company now. He can do what he wants.
ROTFLMFAO!!! Liberals have been crying 24x7 about how Elon has allowed free speech (just like you do) :lmao:

Notice how liberals don't complain about Elon Musk being a censor-happy goon? It's his company now. He can do what he wants.
ROTFLMFAO!!! Liberals have been crying 24x7 about how Elon has allowed free speech (just like you do) :lmao:

You demanding control of private speech reminds one of the Soviet communists requiring that all media repeat party propaganda.
You fascists continue to support the elimination of public speech. We all know why you fascists demand this. Facts, information, ideas, etc. defeat the failed and ignorant left-wing ideology 🤷‍♂️

You are spot-on. The most aggravating part is that Soros has never lived in any of these cities in which he influenced the outcome. That alone is criminal. He has no business trying to impact the society of cities and states that he does not reside.
Actually, Soros has multiple residences, including in states he gets District Attorneys elected in. He was once asked why he funds such people. His answer: "I like fu*king with people."
Frankly he needs to be tried for sedition and/or stripped of citizenship somehow and deported.

Actually, Soros has multiple residences, including in states he gets District Attorneys elected in. He was once asked why he funds such people. His answer: "I like fu*king with people."
Frankly he needs to be tried for sedition and/or stripped of citizenship somehow and deported.
Oh I know he has multiple residences (all billionaires do) - but most of the elections he has interfered with, he has never lived in. It's so gross. Like all fascists on the left, he deeply hates that he cannot control the entire United States.

Oh I know he has multiple residences (all billionaires do) - but most of the elections he has interfered with, he has never lived in. It's so gross. Like all fascists on the left, he deeply hates that he cannot control the entire United States.
He has announced that he is retiring and has turned his projects over to his son, who is apparently, worse than him.

You fascists continue to support the elimination of public speech.
Come on, be a little less blatant with your projection.

It's not the left banning books and threateing to send tachers and librarians to jail for saing words banned by TheParty. That's your side, and you get a fascist orgasm when you see it happen.

Liberals support free speech and liberty. Your side supports censorship and fascism.

Oh, lying big about the Michigan law makes you look even more fascist, given that the Nazis lied about the Jews to justify their brownshirt violence. Adding sexual orientation to hate crime laws is not censorship. Not that you care. The lie promotes fascism, so you love the lie.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Liberals have been crying 24x7 about how Elon has allowed free speech (just like you do)
Don't lie, cult boi. You suck too badly at it to get away with it. As is always the case, pointing out your hypocrisy does not make us hypocrites.

Liberals have always pointed out that Musk has every right to censor on his platform. We just point out what a stinking hypocrite he was for claiming he was for absolute free speech, then censoring everyone he doesn't like.

Now, answer the question that sent you running. If you're supposed for absolute free speech, why do you cheerlead Musk's censorship? Why can't you be consistent, like the liberals?

And WTF does Australia have to do with American liberals? You're really desperate to deflect from your hypocrite and love of censorship.

Actually, Soros has multiple residences,
When you want to attack Jews, just say "Jews". No need to say "Soros" or "globalists". Everyone knows what you mean.

If you want to use the classics, talk about "Rothschilds" or "Bilderbergers" or just "bankers".

It's not the left banning book
It’s literally only the left banning books. The right hasn’t banned a single book (and never will). I don’t know why you still believe the Nazi propaganda you love so much actually works in the 21st Century…

It's not the left banning books
It’s literally only the left banning books. The right hasn’t banned a single book (and never will). I don’t know why you still believe the Nazi propaganda you love so much actually works in the 21st Century…

When you want to attack Jews, just say "Jews". No need to say "Soros" or "globalists". Everyone knows what you mean.
When you want to say “I’m a fascist who deeply desires to silence anyone who refuses to adopt my extremist fascist ideology”, just say “I’m a fascist who deeply desires to silence anyone who refuses to adopt my extremist fascist ideology”. No need to make up false accusations of antisemitism (exclusively the realm of Democrats), false accusations of bigotry, or other lies.

Come on Mammaries…if you’re going to embrace and promote the fascist ideology, then you should be proud enough to admit it. If you’re embarrassed by your ideology, then you shouldn’t hold that ideology.

Liberals have always pointed out that Musk has every right to censor on his platform.
Liberals have done no such thing and I just proved you are lying with about a dozen links. All of you little fascist leftists can’t stop crying that Musk won’t stymie free speech like your favorite fascist overlord - Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back