Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals support free speech and liberty.
Wait…they do?? Then why do you fascist mother-fuckers keep resorting to threats and violence? 🤔

Adding sexual orientation to hate crime laws is not censorship. Not that you care. The lie promotes fascism, so you love the lie.
ROTFLMFAO!! You literally contradicted yourself in the same sentence :lmao:

Mammaries: “Liberals support free speech…as long as it doesn’t upset fragile little liberals”

I’m literally on the floor dying with laughter right now. Next sentence, she literally proved that liberals have embraced fascism in its purest form 😂

Adding sexual orientation to hate crime laws is not censorship. Not that you care. The lie promotes fascism, so you love the lie.
ROTFLMFAO!! You literally contradicted yourself in the same sentence :lmao:

Mammaries: “Liberals support free speech…except whenever we don’t” 🤣

Thank you for proving that the left has embraced fascism in its purest form!

Really? Then why don’t you let people speak freely at political events? 🤔

Really? Then why are you fascists worried about “policing” the words of Tucker Carlson? I thought you said you fascists were for “free speech”? 😂

Really? Then why are you fascists firing people for Facebook posts on their personal time? 🤔

People who actually embrace “free speech” would never terminate someone for fundamental, mainstream Christian views.

You love fascism. Just admit you’re a devout fascist. What’s the big deal? We all know.

Really? Then why are you fascists keep resorting to violence against young girls just trying to not be forced to change and shower in front of all of you left-wing predators? 🤔

Really? Then why are you fascists keep resorting to violence? 🤔

Just like the Nazi Brown

No they don’t. Liberals support fascism in its purest form…
In a move that has gotten little notice in the press, the Biden administration is proposing federal hiring rules that easily could be abused to deny employment to anyone who questions liberal, woke policies, criticizes the government, or belongs to a politically incorrect organization.
That is fucked up. First Biden creates his “Disinformation Board” and now he proposes hiring rules that denies employment to anyone who criticizes the government or even questions liberal insanity.

👏🏻 Just 👏🏻 like 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 Nazis 👏🏻

When you want to attack Jews, just say "Jews". No need to say "Soros" or "globalists". Everyone knows what you mean.

If you want to use the classics, talk about "Rothschilds" or "Bilderbergers" or just "bankers".
The last I checked, I am not attacking "Jews" only a particular male and his son for funding District Attorneys that won't prosecute criminal behavior, in essence supporting the criminal behavior, which falls into the category of aiding and abetting criminals.
As for Jews, I am pro-Israel and anti-Hamas.

No they don’t. Liberals support fascism in its purest form…
_Twenty_ whining posts in a row?

Woohoo! That's a new record in butthurt! I doubt it will ever be equalled. Clearly, no one triggers fascist shithumans better than I do.

And snowflake? The weepy opinion pieces from conspiracy blogs that you parrot are just fascist propaganda. The propaganda may fool you, but you're a particularly brainless fascist bootlicker.

The weepy opinion pieces from conspiracy blogs that you parrot are just fascist propaganda.
Bwahahaha!! You got owned with facts and you know it! 😂

(You’re the worst “troll” I’ve ever seen. Either up your game or stop trying).

The free speech and liberties... they approve of.
Exactly. Which is to say, it isn’t “free speech” at all. I mean, even Saddam Hussein allowed people to say anything that he approved of.

Sadly, Mammaries idolizes Saddam Hussein and other tyrants like him.

Clearly you couldn’t dispute a single instance illustrating how the left has embraced fascism in its purest form 🤣🤣🤣
Since you started by describing hate crime laws as "fascism in its purest form", no one takes you seriously.

Even the other conservatives don't want to be associated with you. That's how much of a stinking pile of dogshit this thread is. Nobody wants to get the smell on themselves by stepping in it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to scrape off my shoes.

Since you started by describing hate crime laws as "fascism in its purest form"
So you admit that you’re against freedom of speech just as I said from day one. Thank you!! Thank you for finally admitting you’re a devout fascist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back