Just shoot the Bear

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Grizzly bears are not man friendly animals. Either keep them where they belong or use a high grain rifle. This love of nature BS goes too far sometimes.

High Grain Rifle?

Maybe a Punt Gun. ;)

OIP.zO4fcF_z7dxS9SiCTHiflAHaD1

Grizzly bears are not man friendly animals. Either keep them where they belong or use a high grain rifle. This love of nature BS goes too far sometimes.

Yikes! We've got a Clark County here in Wisconsin. :omg:

So they should carry two guns. One with a tranquilizer, and another with bullets. Trap him if they can or kill him if they have to.

So they should carry two guns. One with a tranquilizer, and another with bullets. Trap him if they can or kill him if they have to.
Interesting..... How fast do the tranquilizers work? I mean will a bear just get pissed off and maul you to death before he goes to sleep?

I'd rather the bear live and they just shoot you instead.

Interesting..... How fast do the tranquilizers work? I mean will a bear just get pissed off and maul you to death before he goes to sleep?
I've seen videos of a bear in a tree being tranquilized. It only took a few seconds for the drug to take effect. They still have a gun with real bullets. Shoot him if they have to.

Bears tend to avoid people. It's probably a male searching for food.

---What do bears eat? Bears mostly eat insects, small mammals, berries, grass, herbs, roots, and other plants. They’re omnivores, which means they will eat both plants and animals. Most bears’ diet is primarily made up of plants.---

Forum List

Back