Just to be clear.

here you go

Accusations are flying fast and furious regarding last week’s FBI raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In my Wednesday piece for The Post, I noted that 30 million pages of Obama administration records had been trucked to Chicago. The Obama Foundation, working with the National Archives, promised to digitize and put them online. Almost six years after the records arrived at a Chicago-area warehouse
The National Archives trucked them to Chicago. Not Obama. Because the national archives maintained control of all records. Not Obama.

Already addressed by the National Archives.

The National Archives trucked them to Chicago. Not Obama. Because the national archives maintained control of all records. Not Obama.

Already addressed by the National Archives.
that's not what that said at all. But way to make it up. you are a like a fking three year old.

that's not what that said at all. But way to make it up. you are a like a fking three year old.
It is exactly what they said.

“The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA.”

There’s no ambiguity.

It is exactly what they said.

“The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA.”

There’s no ambiguity.
nope, again, from my earlier link:

Accusations are flying fast and furious regarding last week’s FBI raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In my Wednesday piece for The Post, I noted that 30 million pages of Obama administration records had been trucked to Chicago. The Obama Foundation, working with the National Archives, promised to digitize and put them online. Almost six years after the records arrived at a Chicago-area warehouse, that hasn’t happened.

nope, again, from my earlier link:

Accusations are flying fast and furious regarding last week’s FBI raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In my Wednesday piece for The Post, I noted that 30 million pages of Obama administration records had been trucked to Chicago. The Obama Foundation, working with the National Archives, promised to digitize and put them online. Almost six years after the records arrived at a Chicago-area warehouse, that hasn’t happened.
Does he work for the National Archives?

If they try to disqualify Trump using the security state, democracy is over in the US. You know that right?
That, in and of itself, won't destroy democracy. But the fallout will.

Both parties have been playing the lesser-of-two-evils game for so long, it's all they know. They're convinced all they have to do is demonize the opposition to win. In the process, we all lose.

Democracy is still one of the games with people being under control while having the illusion they have control. But the way things are going, with this two party system persisting, democracy will be over not far off. May God help us.

Forum List

Back