Just to educate the idiot population about the Conferate Flag and Confederacy.

11101259_892379497501039_3824336616713410433_n.jpg
What a load. As though the explicit statements of politicians and documents regarding the primacy of slavery mean nothing.

To say that southern states did not have the right to secede from the United States is to say that the thirteen colonies did not have the right to secede from Great Britain. One cannot be right and the other wrong. If one is right, both are right. How can we celebrate our Declaration of Independence in 1776 and then turn around and condemn the Declaration of Independence of the Confederacy in 1861? Talk about hypocrisy!

There are hundreds of thousands of bulls in the USA but even if you include all the oxen and steers, no greater amount of bullshit has been generated than that in your recent posts here.

First of all, the right to secede is determined after the fact and is contingent upon victory not defeat. The colonists won the Revolutionary War and the Union defeated the Confederacy. A winner always gets to decide which side was right or wrong. Losers can only whine .

Yup, and the Nazi Flag isn't 'all bad' either. Seriously, ya dumb Camo & Ammo white Redneck dimwits really do need to get it together. That flag represents nothing but bloody horror to African Americans. It represents rape, torture, and murder. Shouldn't have been allowed to fly on Government grounds. Period, end of story.

Are you serious with this post? Or have you completely fucking lost it?

Because I can tell you there are more than one persons out there who take umbridge with Old Glory.

Do you fucking ban her too?

I don't give a good god dam what blacks a couple of hundred years later think. Its as stupid as me leading a rebellion for enslaving the Irish in the new land.

What the fuck?

rebgone-reg_edited-2-jpg.44377

Attachments

• rebgone reg_edited-2.jpg
    rebgone reg_edited-2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 206
seeing nobody gave a shit until some mental midget shot up a church.
The NAACP has been boycotting doing any business in SC for over 10 years due to the flag.

So you are wrong once again.
The NAACP is a racist organization, an arm of the Democratic Party race baiting machine, why respect their interests?
Got any proof of that?
You'd have to be an imbecile not to see it, so why should I bother?

The NAACP has been boycotting doing any business in SC for over 10 years due to the flag.

The NAACP is a racist organization, an arm of the Democratic Party race baiting machine, why respect their interests?
Got any proof of that?
You'd have to be an imbecile to SAY the NAACP is a racist organization; especially with all the white members onboard. You RW arse whores just belch out any assumptions you have and expect those assumptions to be taken as factual. You don't know a thing about the NAACP so stop pretending you do!

Got any proof of that?
You'd have to be an imbecile to SAY the NAACP is a racist organization; especially with all the white members onboard. You RW arse whores just belch out any assumptions you have and expect those assumptions to be taken as factual. You don't know a thing about the NAACP so stop pretending you do!
I kinda doubt you're right very often, you're far to gullible and you're not much of a thinking man, sorry, but it's quite obvious..

btw, quit wasting my time, hopeless and hate filled fanatic.

Last edited:
I asked you to provide proof of your nonsense and you can't do it. Suddenly, I am gullible and hate filled because I called you on your BS.
:lol: Go on! CUT and RUN. Your time has run out...there is no place to hide.

Yup, and the Nazi Flag isn't 'all bad' either. Seriously, ya dumb Camo & Ammo white Redneck dimwits really do need to get it together. That flag represents nothing but bloody horror to African Americans. It represents rape, torture, and murder. Shouldn't have been allowed to fly on Government grounds. Period, end of story.

Because I can tell you there are more than one persons out there who take umbridge with Old Glory.

I don't give a good god dam what blacks a couple of hundred years later think. Its as stupid as me leading a rebellion for enslaving the Irish in the new land.

What the fuck?

Right, you camo-wearing sister-fucking white racist rednecks don't give a damn. That's what i said. But you're not in charge. Your day is quickly passing. You're going the way of the Neanderthal. Now off ya go to the Walmart for some more camo & ammo ya big ole dummy.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to get one of these flaggers to tell me why now? Why weren't they batshit crazy over this a month ago?
=======================================================================================
Those who understood the flg should come down but could not get the majority to push hard looked at the church killings and said now do you get it. A vast majority of Americans got it and the flag is coming down in South Carolina and many other places.
Unfortunately there is a small minority that do not get it. The majority of the minority have been found to have diminished mental and reasoning skills. In discussions with this group, they did not seem to understand the diagnosis of diminished mental and reasoning skills. They seemed to understand better better when it was explained they are DUMB SHITS.

In short if you do not understand "why now" you are a DUMB SHIT.

I do like the Saints

The ones that "don't get it" are the American Taliban and they are not the vast majority. There are a lot of Moon Bats in this country but hardly the vast majority.

The decision to take down the flag was a dumbass political move by Nimrata Nikki Randhawa to show minorities in the state that somehow the Republican party is one of them. The thing is that none of the shitheads that wanted to take down the flag would ever vote for anything other than the Moon Bat Democrat Party.

It was absolutely the wrong thing to do. It just shows this is a nation of cowards and shitheads. Of course we kinda of knew that when Obama was elected, didn't we?

I'm still trying to get one of these flaggers to tell me why now? Why weren't they batshit crazy over this a month ago?
=======================================================================================
Those who understood the flg should come down but could not get the majority to push hard looked at the church killings and said now do you get it. A vast majority of Americans got it and the flag is coming down in South Carolina and many other places.
Unfortunately there is a small minority that do not get it. The majority of the minority have been found to have diminished mental and reasoning skills. In discussions with this group, they did not seem to understand the diagnosis of diminished mental and reasoning skills. They seemed to understand better better when it was explained they are DUMB SHITS.

In short if you do not understand "why now" you are a DUMB SHIT.

I do like the Saints

The ones that "don't get it" are the American Taliban and they are not the vast majority. There are a lot of Moon Bats in this country but hardly the vast majority.

The decision to take down the flag was a dumbass political move by Nimrata Nikki Randhawa to show minorities in the state that somehow the Republican party is one of them. The thing is that none of the shitheads that wanted to take down the flag would ever vote for anything other than the Moon Bat Democrat Party.

It was absolutely the wrong thing to do. It just shows this is a nation of cowards and shitheads. Of course we kinda of knew that when Obama was elected, didn't we?
I think it took more strength to take that flag down than to keep it flying.
I'm sure the governor and the state legislators weighed the consequences and defied the many racists with whom they will have to contend for a long time. I really feel for their safety... they were indeed courageous!

So the Union army was conservative and the Confederate army was liberal?

I'd rather have a descendant of Jefferson Davis educate me on the Confederate Flag and the Confederacy.

I hear that Westboro Baptists are changing their signs to read "God Hates Flags" - Bill Maher

What the fuck?

Right, you camo-wearing sister-fucking white racist rednecks don't give a damn. That's what i said. But you're not in charge. Your day is quickly passing. You're going the way of the Neanderthal. Now off ya go to the Walmart for some more camo & ammo ya big ole dummy.

Interesting. Normally when I witness a flip like this its someone with the ability to piggy back another poster.

Last edited:
Get yourselves an education if you're even capable of reading:

"Black Confederates" by Charles Kelly Barrow

"Black Sourherners in Confederate Armies" by J.H. Segars

"Slavery was it the cause of the war between the states" by Gene Kizer Jr.

"Everything you were taught about the Civil War is Wrong" by Lochlainn Seabrook

"Why I wave the Confederate Flag, written by a black man" by Anthony Hervey

"Black Southerners in Gray" by Arthur W. Bergeron & Thomas Y. Cartwright

Don't believe the radical communists desecration of the Confederacy or comply with their indoctrination in their efforts to turn America into the former Soviet Union.

Here ya go!

swastika-confederate-flag-620x356.jpg

And a pickup in every driveway!

Ignorant lowlifes.......

anyone notice the nazi flag is on the LEFT ?

:muahaha:.........:muahaha:..........:muahaha:..........:muahaha:

I'd rather have a descendant of Jefferson Davis educate me on the Confederate Flag and the Confederacy.

Actually you should check into one of the Confederacy's biggest heroes to learn more about the Confederacy.

His name is Nathan Bedford Forrest. You'd learn a lot about the Democrat Party's roots too.

:lmao:

It was placed over state capitals and on state flags to protest desegregation.

Yeah, no racism there.

By Democrat Governors correct?

Pre or post 1960's?

Oh please don't try that game with me that one magical night with pixie dust from on high that Republicans became Democrats and Democrats and Dixiecrats all became Republican.

It's a fairytale. A sad pathetic fairytale.

It didn't happen overnight but it most certainly happened. Adult remedial Social Studies 101 can help you make up for those skipped classes in high school.

The party membership changed while the attitudes remained in the regions. The confederate flag belongs to the attitude, not the party.

Well most Dixiecrats stayed Democrats. That's just a fact. If you want to believe in the fairytale that Republicans became Democrats and Democrats became Republicans well that's your choice.

But it's a fairy tale.

Only a few Democrats become Republicans during the late 60's. Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helm are probably the most notable.

Alot happened between the Civil War to Hoovers presidency and then finally the Reagen Revolution.

Once upon a time, there was a strong pattern of blacks voting Republican before FDR came to office(Yes, Blacks were voting heavily Republicans except one time when it burnt them!!).

To really find out , the things to know are the history and traditions surrounding voting in the south, civil rights movement and how it effect Southerners by race, desegregation and busing, and Richard Nixon. Especially Richard Nixon--and how this carried over to future campaigns.

Want to hear something funny--most Black people are social conservatives. So are Hispanics. So is it minorities that have the problem, or the Republican party?

By Democrat Governors correct?

Pre or post 1960's?

Oh please don't try that game with me that one magical night with pixie dust from on high that Republicans became Democrats and Democrats and Dixiecrats all became Republican.

It's a fairytale. A sad pathetic fairytale.

It didn't happen overnight but it most certainly happened. Adult remedial Social Studies 101 can help you make up for those skipped classes in high school.

The party membership changed while the attitudes remained in the regions. The confederate flag belongs to the attitude, not the party.

Well most Dixiecrats stayed Democrats. That's just a fact. If you want to believe in the fairytale that Republicans became Democrats and Democrats became Republicans well that's your choice.

But it's a fairy tale.

"Most Dixiecrats"? Here's the complete list of "Dixiecrats":

1. Strom Thurmond
2. Fielding Wright (Thurmond's running mate)

That's it. End of list. Two people.

Thurmond went Republican in 1964 after the CRA passed. Wright died in 1956, before either Civil Rights Act came up.

Thurmond had already been kicked off the state Democratic ballot for Senator ten years earlier after he endorsed Eisenhower over Stevenson in 1952.

So exactly 50% of "Dixiecrats" stayed kind-of Democrats, while the other 50% died.

You forgot Jesse Helms

By the way, "Dixiecrat" can refer to any Democrat in the traditional Old South (sorry Texas,Florida)

Even so, the whole "Democratic party split" does not tell the whole story why most Blacks vote Democrat/White Southerners vote Republican. It is basically the same story.

Forum List

Back