Just too much winning

Pretty sad, Trump-Haters are celebrating this. Their rabid hate for Trump is so irrational. Shame on em.

Yep, just saw another winner. Lockheed Martin working a deal to take all F16 production to India. Love that winning, how about you rightie.

While I'm here I have had a post deleted, personal attack. I have had my share of personal attacks and non one has done a GD thing about it. Must be there are several rightie pooties out there.

FYI F-16s are being phased out of the US military and will be built in India to sell to our allies.

Yep, just saw another winner. Lockheed Martin working a deal to take all F16 production to India. Love that winning, how about you rightie.

While I'm here I have had a post deleted, personal attack. I have had my share of personal attacks and non one has done a GD thing about it. Must be there are several rightie pooties out there.

FYI F-16s are being phased out of the US military and will be built in India to sell to our allies.

Yep and so are the F-18s and I know no one will lose their jobs in Texas but be transitioned to the F-35's. But the projection of employees in India to make the same is 1000 plus. So why not hire them here and let India come over to take possession? Now this would have been a job creator.
BTW this deal was started under obama, but it's not too far along to stop, it hasn't been finalized.

Derp thread is derp.
Why isn't Ford building the cars in the U.S. like the President promised they would?

The Ford Focus is a small car with low profit margins. Ford also says they can make money even if tariffs are placed on them.

Actually they are building the F-16 for India. India wants them made in India.

Derp thread is derp.
Why isn't Ford building the cars in the U.S. like the President promised they would?

The Ford Focus is a small car with low profit margins. Ford also says they can make money even if tariffs are placed on them.

I understand all that, but why not put American workers to work, yes I know no one is going to lose
their jobs, but these would be a great addition and create jobs. Doesn't matter anyway they're going to do what they're going to do.

Derp thread is derp.

I understand all that, but why not put American workers to work, yes I know no one is going to lose
their jobs, but these would be a great addition and create jobs. Doesn't matter anyway they're going to do what they're going to do.

Repeat after me: "In Trump We Trust!" Now, isn't that better?

Derp thread is derp.

Repeat after me: "In Trump We Trust!" Now, isn't that better?

Nope I don't trust him and we'll just have to wait and see in 4 years.

Yes, he will make it years.

This Congress healthcare bullshit is bullshit.

They don't have to abide by the laws they they pass, that's wrong.

Congress is exactly who's fucked up the price of medical treatment, they have their own personal medical insurance, yet, we're supposed to depend on them to come up with something to fix problems that they are responsible for?

:cuckoo: That's not going to happen.

Forum List

Back