Just watched Morning Joe apologize. Said "Nancy" was right and he was wrong.

R

rdean

On another show, Morning Joe apparently played clips of Democrats saying the clips PROVE they supported the Iraq war. Remember, this is MSNBC.

One clip showed Nancy Pelosi saying that she applauds President Bush for going after Saddam and his WMD's.

Apparently, according to Joe, Nancy contacted the station and asked them to play the ENTIRE clip which he did. A stunned Joe apologized after Nancy went on to say, starting with "but", that every option must be exhausted before America is taken into an ill advised war and the evidence she had seen so far is flimsy and not enough to warrant going into war.

Oops.

Makes you wonder how many of those clips were similarly edited.

Joe ended by saying that it seems ten years ago, Nancy was right and we were wrong.

Ten years from now, it will be even worse for Republicans.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process" - Nancy Pelosi

Time for a trip down that Dimocrat Memory Lane again. Gosh, they have such short memories. Oh, well...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8]Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube[/ame]

This is probably the first time in history a President didn't completely own a war he started.

Gotta love it.

No congress, by the way, has ever denied a President a war.

Hopefully..this reverses that.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process" - Nancy Pelosi

That was the beginning. Then she went on to say we have to exhaust every means before going to war and we hadn't done that. And she said, the evidence presented by the Bush administration is "lacking".

She started off saying what everyone believed and then went on to say belief wasn't enough. She was right.

:lol:

Best revisionism ever.

Good ol' twatcicle nancy has to raise her ugly face once again, to generate fake news to distract from obamas consistent horrors.

Her speech was from ten years ago fool.

How Republicans can look at what their party did during 8 years of Bush and four years of Obama and then compare Bush and Obama? Fuckers. They need to be collectively bitch slapped.

The rancid sow did say it.

Morning Shmoe was right about that.

In one incident she added a meaningless qualifier.

It didn't alter what she had plainly said so many times before.

Nevertheless Morning Shmoe "apologized" to the sow.

And idiots like rderp BUY that obviously orchestrated pap.

Poor Joey, someone must of taken out back of woodshed he had to apologize..if he only knew how people saw him today...wussssie, no principles, sell out..did I miss anything?

Morning joe made me think of this:
JoeBidenfallsasleepduringkeyBarackObamaspeech.jpg

How Republicans can look at what their party did during 8 years of Bush and four years of Obama and then compare Bush and Obama? Fuckers. They need to be collectively bitch slapped.

Comparison derp?

Ok, bitch. In 8 years of President Bush, the debt grew a staggering 4 trillion dollars. That's about half a trillion a year.

In only 4 years of Obama, the debt has grown a remarkable 6 trillion dollars. That's roughly 1.5 trillion per year.

Obama is three TIMES worse than President Bush was in that department.

That was the beginning. Then she went on to say we have to exhaust every means before going to war and we hadn't done that. And she said, the evidence presented by the Bush administration is "lacking".

She started off saying what everyone believed and then went on to say belief wasn't enough. She was right.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process" - Nancy Pelosi, Dec 1998

Deany?

I don't believe you actually watched Morning Joe, the quote I posted was from 1998

"We are able to keep arms from him(Saddam). His military forces have not been rebuilt."- Condaleeza Rice

"He(Saddam) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors."- Colin Powell

Quotes from 20001. Deny?

Last edited:

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process" - Nancy Pelosi, Dec 1998

Deany?

I don't believe you actually watched Morning Joe, the quote I posted was from 1998

Every time I think you are a turd, you prove me right. Thanks.

?Morning Joe? sorry for editing Pelosi to falsely claim she wanted Iraq invasion

“So Nancy saluted the president for working to disarm Saddam Hussein, but what clearly opposed to the war,” Scarborough explained. “In fact, seems like she had it just about right 10 years later.”

This is probably the first time in history a President didn't completely own a war he started.

Gotta love it.

No congress, by the way, has ever denied a President a war.

Hopefully..this reverses that.
I think you're going over the radical RWer's heads dude.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Did they ever find out the truth about what happened to Joe's intern a few years back?

Scarbrough is unwatchable. Him that his Tonto figure, that blond whose father is still her meal ticket, put me off morning television in less than an hour. Best I could figure is the normal nutball, people in the IQ range 65-90, watch Fox while nutballs who got past a semester in college watch morning Joe.

No wonder the country is in trouble.

Did they ever find out the truth about what happened to Joe's intern a few years back?

Scarbrough is unwatchable. Him that his Tonto figure, that blond whose father is still her meal ticket, put me off morning television in less than an hour. Best I could figure is the normal nutball, people in the IQ range 65-90, watch Fox while nutballs who got past a semester in college watch morning Joe.
No wonder the country is in trouble.
---------------------
So true.
The really smart people are watching HLN.
Robin Meade is a knockout.

Forum List

Back