🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Who is George Soros?

A lot of this could be propaganda? The author is the editor for the Jerusalem Post so the article is definitely spun from that point of view... doesn't mean it is not correct in many aspects, just tilted...

Caroline Glick - Wikipedia

I never knew you, of all people, were anti-Semitic. :eusa_think: Who would have though you and Odium would have something in common eh?
I'm not in the least anti Semitic, I just know to look where the source of the information in any article comes from, so to put it in to perspective... a right wing source, an alt right source, a liberal source, a pro global warming source, an oil industry source, a Jerusalem Post source, a Russian source, an Aljazera (sp?) source....

It's the only way to read various articles with an open eye....
I know, I'm just giving you a hard time.

It's an accurate call, but a fallacious one. Once you call out a source, you must tell why the information is wrong or else you are committing an ad hominem.

It's funny, there is another thread going on right now about Soros, who is known to be hostile to International business elites and Israel, and someone pointed out his misdeeds. Then a poster from the left claimed the poster was being anti-Semitic just for criticizing Soros.

Like Soros gives a damn about Jews. :badgrin:

A lot of this could be propaganda? The author is the editor for the Jerusalem Post so the article is definitely spun from that point of view... doesn't mean it is not correct in many aspects, just tilted...

I never knew you, of all people, were anti-Semitic. :eusa_think: Who would have though you and Odium would have something in common eh?
I'm not in the least anti Semitic, I just know to look where the source of the information in any article comes from, so to put it in to perspective... a right wing source, an alt right source, a liberal source, a pro global warming source, an oil industry source, a Jerusalem Post source, a Russian source, an Aljazera (sp?) source....

I know, I'm just giving you a hard time.

It's an accurate call, but a fallacious one. Once you call out a source, you must tell why the information is wrong or else you are committing an ad hominem.

It's funny, there is another thread going on right now about Soros, who is known to be hostile to International business elites and Israel, and someone pointed out his misdeeds. Then a poster from the left claimed the poster was being anti-Semitic just for criticizing Soros.

Like Soros gives a damn about Jews. :badgrin:
read my post again....I didn't claim it was right or wrong in its entirety... just a 'beware', use your own knowledge or google ability, to discern the slant... As I said, I view everything I read, in that manner...even articles from left leaning sources....know their slant....it helps to keep your head on straight imo

"globalist agenda"???

WTF?

You realize the Koch Bros could buy him 5 times over?

No. I guess you don't.
WTF..Every time Soros' name is mentioned you pull "Koch Bros" out of your ass.
George Soros hate this country. He has used his thousands of shell companies to fund radical left wing actions in this country and other western nations.
The guy is a globalist. He is a super wealthy elitist that cares only for himself.

We often post about him when certain subjects come up. But, just exactly is he and what is his agenda? This article points out a number of things.

It names the Open Society Foundation with a globalist agenda.

He is Clinton;s biggest single contributor with $30 million going to groups supporting her.

He pushes climate change and illegal African immigration to Israel.

His groups have donated $650,000 to Black Lives Matter over the past year.

His groups support illegal immigration world wide.

The DCLeaks exposed the immensity of the Soros-funded Left’s campaign against the foundations of liberal democracies. The “direct democracy” movements that Soros support are nothing less than calls for mob rule.

Full story @ Soros's Campaign of Global Chaos | RealClearPolitics
He is your better, he is Jewish who escaped the nazis
You supporting a white guy. Imagine that....
Hey fucko.....just because someone happened to escape that horror DOES NOT make them "better" or in any way infallible or beyond repute.
In any event. Soros will now be relegated to irrelevance. As will your side's brand of left wing bullshit.
First on the list to be bulldozed is political correctness. That shit has stifled this country into walking on eggshells. NO MORE ...PC is dead.
Deal with it.

soros, had no qualms with bringing a nation down....he said it could not have been brought down if the country was not playing funny business with its own currency and that he doesn't feel bad because if he didn't do it, then someone else would take that advantage in his spot....so, basically, the nation manipulating their own money and cooking the books so to say, is going to be brought down, regardless if he does it or not.... that is cold blooded, but not illegal.

How about 60 Minutes, they a good enough, reliable, non biased source for you?

I watched it last night!!! :eek: cold, calculated.... not a criminal though, from what I gathered...?

George Soros whose real name is György Schwartz, is a corrupt and ruthless multi-billionaire Rothchild frontman and funder of Obama, Clinton as well as leftwing causes and groups, who uses his money to influence people and manipulates events for the worst.

Last edited:

I watched it last night!!! :eek: cold, calculated.... not a criminal though, from what I gathered...?

I believe his aiding the NAZI's qualifies as a "Crime Against Humanity". He is also a convicted felon in several countries for manipulating their money supplies leading to the collapse of the public employee pension funds. This guy is a fucking prick who made hundreds of millions of dollars by raping the little guy.

Just who is George Soros?

A miserable sack of shit who when he does the world a favor by dropping dead, will increase the temperature in the hottest part of hell by several degrees.

Problem is, he's got one or two kids doing his dirty work for him.

George Soros was CONVICTED in 2005 for Insider Trading:

"Several years later, a Paris-based prosecutor reopened the case against Soros and two other French businessmen, disregarding the COB's findings. This resulted in Soros's 2005 conviction for insider trading by the Court of Appeals (he was the only one of the three to receive a conviction). The French Supreme Court confirmed the conviction on June 14, 2006, but reduced the penalty to €940,000. His insider-trading conviction was upheld by the highest court in France on June 14, 2006.[65] In December 2006 he appealed to the European Court of Human Rights on various grounds including that the 14-year delay in bringing the case to trial precluded a fair hearing.[67] On the basis of Article 7 of the European Convention on Human Rights, stating that no person may be punished for an act that was not a criminal offense at the time that it was committed, the court agreed to hear the appeal.[68] In October 2011 the court rejected his appeal in a 4–3 decision, saying that Soros had been aware of the risk of breaking insider trading laws"

"Since the fall of the Soviet Union, Soros's funding has continued to play an important role in the former Soviet sphere. His funding of prodemocratic programs in Georgia was considered by Russian and Western observers to be crucial to the success of the Rose Revolution, although Soros has said that his role has been "greatly exaggerated."[97] Alexander Lomaia, Secretary of the Georgian Security Council and former Minister of Education and Science, is a former Executive Director of the Open Society Georgia Foundation (Soros Foundation), overseeing a staff of 50 and a budget of $2.5 million.[98]

Former Georgian foreign minister
Salomé Zourabichvili wrote that institutions like the Soros Foundation were the cradle of democratisation and that all the NGOs that gravitated around the Soros Foundation undeniably carried the revolution. She opines that after the revolution the Soros Foundation and the NGOs were integrated into power."

Some Soros-backed pro-democracy initiatives have been banned in Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.[100] Ercis Kurtulus, head of the Social Transparency Movement Association (TSHD) in Turkey, said in an interview that "Soros carried out his will in Ukraine and Georgia by using these NGOs... Last year Russia passed a special law prohibiting NGOs from taking money from foreigners. I think this should be banned in Turkey as well."[101] In 1997, Soros closed his foundation in Belarus after it was fined $3 million by the government for "tax and currency violations."

"The Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa is a Soros-affiliated organization.[104] Its director for Zimbabwe is Godfrey Kanyenze, who also directs the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU), which was the main force behind the founding of the Movement for Democratic Change, the principal indigenous organization promoting regime change in Zimbabwe."

"Support of separatist movements
In November 2005, Soros said: "My personal opinion is there's no alternative but to give
Kosovo independence."[105] Soros has helped fund the non-profit group called Independent Diplomat.[106] It represented Kosovo, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (under military occupation by Turkey since 1974),[107] Somaliland and the Polisario Front of Western Sahara"

Central and Eastern Europe, Africa, South America, the United states....Soros has been involved in a LOT of businesses / companies / groups interested in manipulating, flipping, changing world governments.....

George Soros - Wikipedia

I've been posting stuff about Soros along with reliable backup info and apparently no one cared to take the time to look into it. I'll say it again...he's the most dangerous man on the planet.

All political articles are tilted. Even the factual political articles will present only one side of an issue.

Forum List

Back