🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Department to Open Broad, New Antitrust Review of Big Tech Companies

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

here we go. like i've said; from my experiences at microsoft, there comes a time it just doesn't matter if you're simply taking advantage of your own growth, the gov will come on in and do some leveling THEY feel needs to be done.

when you use that "power" to shove your will on others, the gov can and will get in the way. what i see today is a hell of a lot more of shoving of wills so i expect the gov to come down just as hard as they did on MS. at a bare minimum the living in the gray area will end and each platform must take a choice, not take the best of all.

i'd love to see an open competition for this but that right now isn't even possible. when google can throw votes to a presidential candidates way, (‘Google has power to control elections, can shift millions of votes to Clinton’ – Robert Epstein) then you're abusing that power and it will be stopped.

doesn't matter how you may personally feel, big tech is about to get big brother'd and they brought it upon themselves in a very human nature fashion.

It is retarded to think that millions of people would change their vote based on facebook memes or google search returns. Not as retarded as the democrats blaming Russia for Precious losing the Presidency, but still retarded.

You'd be surprised how effective propaganda can be.

For example regarding newspapers, most people read only the headlines, maybe the first paragraph. That is what sticks in their head, and that remains all they know on a given subject. The bulk of the article may have little to do with the headline.

It is retarded to think that millions of people would change their vote based on facebook memes or google search returns. Not as retarded as the democrats blaming Russia for Precious losing the Presidency, but still retarded.

Unfortunately the reality is many would vote according to what they read on social media websites...

Today voter is living proof the movie Amerika will happen on day...

More phony conservatives calling for big daddy government to punish those mean old companies that won't play ball.

Chickenshit hypocrites.

Unfortunately the reality is many would vote according to what they read on social media websites...

I have yet to meet a single person, even one on the internet, who said, "Well I was going to vote for Hillary, and then I saw this facebook meme and decided I couldn't do that."

It's not about Memes on Facebook. It is about the selective control of the flow of information by a very few LARGE companies. It would be like AT&T (before the break up) breaking in on your phone conversation and telling you not to say something, or completely just cutting off your conversation. Is that OK?

I have yet to meet a single person, even one on the internet, who said, "Well I was going to vote for Hillary, and then I saw this facebook meme and decided I couldn't do that."

Maybe they did not realize it but over a day, week and even a year if you read enough negative stuff on a person you will be swayed...

Personally I couldn't vote for her just because I could not stand her damn arrogance but I hated her since her first lady days...

More phony conservatives calling for big daddy government to punish those mean old companies that won't play ball.

Chickenshit hypocrites.
go force a baker to bake a cake - hypocrite shit not withstanding, of course.

Chickenshit hypocrites.

It's exactly the same mentality, isn't it? Same shit, different party.
and all along i've said i'd prefer open competition. but i've also said it won't matter. the gov CAN AND WILL step in regardless of that idea.

here they go.

Maybe they did not realize it but over a day, week and even a year if you read enough negative stuff on a person you will be swayed...

Personally I couldn't vote for her just because I could not stand her damn arrogance but I hated her since her first lady days...

Maybe maybe is conjecture though. If you are going to say Facebook/Google/Russia did X, then it shouldn't be that hard to find at least 1 person of the alleged millions who can come up and say, "Why yes, I was going to vote for Hillary until I saw this meme". I mean if they can come up with crackpots like Dr. Ford, why can't they come up with one who verifies there at least is one person out there who was affected? To me it is some theoretical exercise until they do.

Chickenshit hypocrites.

It's exactly the same mentality, isn't it? Same shit, different party.
and all along i've said i'd prefer open competition. but i've also said it won't matter. the gov CAN AND WILL step in regardless of that idea.

here they go.

No, you prefer controlled competition with government calling the shots. Open competition is what we have now.

Can't you just drop the pretense and admit you want to use the law to fuck over political enemies?

here we go. like i've said; from my experiences at microsoft, there comes a time it just doesn't matter if you're simply taking advantage of your own growth, the gov will come on in and do some leveling THEY feel needs to be done.

when you use that "power" to shove your will on others, the gov can and will get in the way. what i see today is a hell of a lot more of shoving of wills so i expect the gov to come down just as hard as they did on MS. at a bare minimum the living in the gray area will end and each platform must take a choice, not take the best of all.

i'd love to see an open competition for this but that right now isn't even possible. when google can throw votes to a presidential candidates way, (‘Google has power to control elections, can shift millions of votes to Clinton’ – Robert Epstein) then you're abusing that power and it will be stopped.

doesn't matter how you may personally feel, big tech is about to get big brother'd and they brought it upon themselves in a very human nature fashion.

This is the reality of our current situation, success will always be punished.

This is the reality of our current situation, success will always be punished.
well in this situation it's been done to about all successful companies over time. this isn't anything new which is why predicting it was so easy.

It's only happening because they tend to lean left.

Forum List

Back