Justice Dept. Probing Links Between Trump and Saudi-Backed LIV Golf, have issued subpoenas

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
New report says grand jury subpoena in Mar-a-Lago documents investigation “sought records pertaining to Mr. Trump’s dealings with a Saudi-backed professional golf venture known as LIV Golf.”

more reporting on it as i learn more

Wow….the Justice Department sure is engaged in full frontal assault against Biden’s opponent, isn’t it?

Between the local government “trials” to the US Government‘s assault to keep one specific man out of the WH, it shows the dangers of a weaponized government.

New report says grand jury subpoena in Mar-a-Lago documents investigation “sought records pertaining to Mr. Trump’s dealings with a Saudi-backed professional golf venture known as LIV Golf.”

What does this have to do with the Saudi golf tournament?

Merrick Garland is running a completely corrupt DoJ. It has one single mission.

GET TRUMP!

Zionist Fascist is as Zionist Fascist does...

What does this have to do with the Saudi golf tournament?
That’s what it states in the article.

Why would any dealings with LIV golf be investigated? Is there an embargo on Saudi business deals? No. Is there anything illegal about doing business with LIV? No. But for some reason the left are all upset about the LIV golf tournament, because it is partly “Saudi backed”. I guess they are racist and don’t like Arabs or something.

Please keep everyone updated on this Earth shattering situation.

Why would any dealings with LIV golf be investigated? Is there an embargo on Saudi business deals? No. Is there anything illegal about doing business with LIV? No. But for some reason the left are all upset about the LIV golf tournament, because it is partly “Saudi backed”. I guess they are racist and don’t like Arabs or something.

The leftists hate brown people. Especially the white brown ones.

I agree. Makes no sense to me.

Fucking Stalinist LAWFARE WARFARE against political opponents in the United States of America.......Un Fucking Believable!!!!!
:evil:

The DOJ is investigating all of the corruption between the Trump administration and the Saudis. That includes Jared Kushner’s $2 billion paycheque, Nick Mulvaneys, $1 million paycheck, and the relationship between Liv Golf and Trump.

Trump took a huge financial hit when the PGA pulled all of their tournaments from Trump on golf courses when he was president. He’s now facing a cash crunch that he’s out of office, and no one will lend to him.

So while Republicans are investigating the $35,000 payment to Beau Biden’s widow, the department of justice is investigating billions of dollars of payments and corruption between the Trump administration, and the Saudi government.

Care to place bets on which of these investigations will result in criminal charges?

The DOJ is investigating all of the corruption between the Trump administration and the Saudis. That includes Jared Kushner’s $2 billion paycheque, Nick Mulvaneys, $1 million paycheck, and the relationship between Liv Golf and Trump.

Trump took a huge financial hit when the PGA pulled all of their tournaments from Trump on golf courses when he was president. He’s now facing a cash crunch that he’s out of office, and no one will lend to him.

So while Republicans are investigating the $35,000 payment to Beau Biden’s widow, the department of justice is investigating billions of dollars of payments and corruption between the Trump administration, and the Saudi government.

Care to place bets on which of these investigations will result in criminal charges?

They are assuming corruption between Saudi Arabia and Trump. Much as I hate Trump I don't think this is the case.

Wow….the Justice Department sure is engaged in full frontal assault against Biden’s opponent, isn’t it?

Between the local government “trials” to the US Government‘s assault to keep one specific man out of the WH, it shows the dangers of a weaponized government.

Donald Trump isn’t Biden’s opponent. The election is more than a year and a half away. Donald Trump only declared his candidacy in order to make the false claim political persecution in your post.

If running for office, disqualified someone from being arrested for the crimes, they’re committing, every criminal in the USA it would declare his candidacy and go on a crime spree.

This pretty much what Trump has done. Trump has been on a crime spree since before he took office and he hid behind the shield of the DOJ’s reluctance to prosecute a sitting president in order to avoid a reckoning for his crimes.

He tried to overthrow the government to keep that shield in place, and he failed. All of his life Donald Trump has bought his way out of prosecution when his crimes work on coverage, including the Trump University fraud trial, which was underway when he was elected.

Since he left office, he’s played the victim card. Every investigation is a witchhunt. Everyone is lying except Trump.

He never did any of those things and if he did them, they weren’t illegal and if they were illegal, they’re not legal when the president does them.

His assault of E. Jean Carroll not illegal because men like him have the right to assault women he finds attractive.

Trump is the guy who is trying to Weaponized government and spent four years in office trying and failing to jail his opposition.

Trump is clearly gaslighted you and the rest of the Colt to his bullshit and lies. The rest of us aren’t nearly so stupid or gullible.

Last edited:

So our government can send them billions in military gear but Trump can’t put on a golf tournament with them because…?

Fucking Stalinist LAWFARE WARFARE against political opponents in the United States of America.......Un Fucking Believable!!!!!
:evil:

Stalin died 70 years ago. And speaking of Stalinist, that phrase that Trump uses “depression is the enemy of the people”. That was Joseph Stalin’s line.

Trump has and continues to borrow from the classic authoritarian playbook which was written by the authoritarians on both the left and right.

We’re at the point where Trump is discrediting, Sharon legal elections and trying to build a paramilitary force to threaten all who oppose him.

He said the constitution should be ignored, and his followers are saying that democracy has failed.

At this point, he’s doing everything possible to get himself arrested and claim persecution. Nothing is working.

Trump is bleeding support in his own party because he cannot win an election.

So our government can send them billions in military gear but Trump can’t put on a golf tournament with them because…?

What’s being looked into is the contract between LIV Golf and the Trump Corporation. Were the financial arrangements comparable with similar deals with PGA host clubs?

For example, how much was the PGA payment to Doral for hosting one of their premier golf tournaments? Is the LIV Golf contract comparable? If LIV is paying a hundred times more to Doral to host a similar event that’s evidence of bribery and money laundering.

One of the ways that drug dealers in the 1970s used to launder money was to host a big rock concert. Rent a venue, bring in a big name act with an the audience of thousands paying cash for tickets, clothing and souvenirs, and concession stands. Deposit the drug proceeds with the concert proceeds and shazam! It’s yours to spend freely.

Trump contracts with LIV golf and the bribe gets buried in the event contract. And Shazam, it’s all clean to spend it.

When Trump ran into financial difficulties early on in his administration, the Saudi’s rented thousands of rooms in his failing hotels which remained unoccupied, but which helped shore up Trump’s shaky financial situation.

Forum List

Back