Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

You have a weird way of sending your message across.

What I have a problem with is people like you putting themselves before the welfare of a child, that's what I have a problem with.

I've known several people in my life who wanted to adopt an American child but couldn't. Great people with good incomes and lived in good safe neighborhoods. With this gay adoption thing, it makes me wonder how many of them got children before normal couples.

Because on the other hand, I knew a woman who turned lesbo, got married, and had two adopted children within the first two years they were married.

It just drives me nuts. While you think of what's politically correct, I'm thinking of the welfare of these children.

Gay couples are just as capable of raising children as anyone else. Like I said, you're just hung up on their sexuality....and it's odd.

Why is it odd to think that placing children in a normal household is wrong?

Not much of a point in responding to your post when you say stupid shit like this.

You think that's stupid? Really?

You just defined the problem with the modern left: It has totally taken leave of reality and basic logic.

What 'basic logic' are you speaking of? An abnormal hatred for others?

It's the logic that says you don't hand children over to the care of people who are obvioiusly emotionally disturbed.

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat it as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" listed on it were involved in the birth of the child.

I gave birth to the children that have both my spouse and I listed on the birth certificate. No other names have ever been listed,

A birth certificate that shows two women as the parents? Obviously that's a fake.
Says the birther. :rolleyes:

Are you saying a child can have DNA from two women?

Does their DNA come from a straight couple who adopted them?

I still don't know why you are arguing about something that has been in practice for a long time that you haven't either complained about or even been aware of until gay couples are treated equally as other adoptive parents.

Amended BCs are a real thing, you arguing against them is ridiculous.

Whether the adopting couple is gay or straight, the BCs are still fake.

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat it as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" listed on it were involved in the birth of the child.

I gave birth to the children that have both my spouse and I listed on the birth certificate. No other names have ever been listed,

A birth certificate that shows two women as the parents? Obviously that's a fake.

That isn't what I was saying, Birther, but it likely WILL be possible.

Biological Same-Sex Parent Babies Could Be a Reality by 2017

It will be a long time before science can replicate the process of mieosis.

Yep it can.

Exclusive: World’s first baby born with new “3 parent” technique

The DNA in the nucleus comes from one woman and one man. Only the mitchondrial DNA comes from another woman. that's hardly what we are discussing.

Gay couples are just as capable of raising children as anyone else. Like I said, you're just hung up on their sexuality....and it's odd.

Not much of a point in responding to your post when you say stupid shit like this.

You just defined the problem with the modern left: It has totally taken leave of reality and basic logic.

It's the logic that says you don't hand children over to the care of people who are obvioiusly emotionally disturbed.

Then I hope you do not have kids as your are one disturbed person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Even if you disregard the issues related to causing children to be directly exposed in their own homes to deviant, immoral sexual perversions, such as homosexuality; there is still the issue that every child needs both a father and a mother; and putting them in homosexual mockeries of “families” deprives them of this, and puts them as a serious disadvantage that will unavoidably have a significant detrimental effect on their ability to function as adults, and especially to enter into, form, and maintain normal relationships with their own spouses.

It's neither deviant nor immoral and the child is not being deprived, this is all in your head.
Sure it is. You don’t get to tell me what I believe! That’s just libturds crap!

It doesn't really matter what you believe.
Nor you! Funny our country, eh? I can just tell you to fk off

Strength in numbers.
Indeed. It’s why I thanked my fellow trumpets

So you don’t believe in free speech? Hopefully you don’t have any kids

ROFL! You are obviously a douchebag.

You're the one who is caught up in the sexuality of a family that adopts children.

You have a weird way of sending your message across.

What I have a problem with is people like you putting themselves before the welfare of a child, that's what I have a problem with.

I've known several people in my life who wanted to adopt an American child but couldn't. Great people with good incomes and lived in good safe neighborhoods. With this gay adoption thing, it makes me wonder how many of them got children before normal couples.

Because on the other hand, I knew a woman who turned lesbo, got married, and had two adopted children within the first two years they were married.

It just drives me nuts. While you think of what's politically correct, I'm thinking of the welfare of these children.

So, what do you want to do about amended birth certificates? Get rid of them only now because gay couples can adopt?

I still don't know why you are arguing about something that has been in practice for a long time that you haven't either complained about or even been aware of until gay couples are treated equally as other adoptive parents.

No, there is nothing fake about them, they are legal documents that prove citizenship among other things.

It's neither deviant nor immoral and the child is not being deprived, this is all in your head.

Strength in numbers.

You actually call yourselves 'trumpets'? I'm amazed you guys have a problem with femininity.

What does free speech have to do with this?

No, there is nothing fake about them, they are legal documents that prove citizenship among other things.
They actually don't prove it, dumbass. They are fake.

Strength in numbers.

You actually call yourselves 'trumpets'? I'm amazed you guys have a problem with femininity.
It helps relationships with women unlike you lefturds!

I am all for free speech but I stand against homophobic bigots poisoning the minds of young children

They do, dope. That's why they're called birth certificates. They're certifications of identity, citizenship and parentage.

Sure they do. They are accepted as proof of citizenship when getting a passport, whether you accept that fact or not is your problem.

Strength in numbers.

It helps relationships with women unlike you lefturds!

Of course it does.

I'm reminded that this thread started with a fake news trolling...that used the term 'meltdown'...seems we have a Birth Certificate meltdown now. Seems an odd issue to wrangle about. A legal document..that at the root of it..certifies that you legally exist--all flows from it..SS#..inheritance rights.

I never really thought of it as a gay rights issue. But here we are.

I would just point out..that the ship has sailed..as far as the acceptability of Gay people in our society. That was brought home to me when I heard my 14 year old Grandson admonish one of his friends when the friend used a homosexual slur. Teen-age boys are the most homophobe creatures on the planet..because we are still insecure in our sexuality at that age. If teen boys are accepting of homosexuals..then that culture war has been decided.

Last edited:
I'm reminded that this thread started with a fake news trolling...that used the term 'meltdown'...seems we have a Birth Certificate meltdown now. Seems an odd issue to wrangle about. A legal document..that at the root of it..certifies that you legally exist--all flows from it..SS#..inheritance rights.

I never really thought of it as a gay rights issue. But here we are.

I would just point out..that the ship has sailed..as far as the acceptability of Gay people in our society. That was brought home to me when I heard my 14 year old Grandson admonish one of his friends when the friend used a homosexual slur. Teen-age boys are the most homophobe creatures on the planet..because we are still insecure in our sexuality at that age. If teen boys are accepting of homosexuals..then that culture war has been decided.

It also took a long time for people to accept blacks as part of our society. But with a few exceptions those people die and are replaced with less bigoted people. Same thing will happen with this issue. Pretty soon gay people will not have to fear folks like the homophobic people we see in this thread

Forum List

Back