Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

You think that's stupid? Really?

You just defined the problem with the modern left: It has totally taken leave of reality and basic logic.

What 'basic logic' are you speaking of? An abnormal hatred for others?

It's the logic that says you don't hand children over to the care of people who are obvioiusly emotionally disturbed.

Then I hope you do not have kids as your are one disturbed person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So you don’t believe in free speech? Hopefully you don’t have any kids

I am all for free speech but I stand against homophobic bigots poisoning the minds of young children

too bad. I don't want them hearing your PC politics. what's the difference?

It's the logic that says you don't hand children over to the care of people who are obvioiusly emotionally disturbed.

I am all for free speech but I stand against homophobic bigots poisoning the minds of young children

The difference is one of us is a homophobic bigoted moron and the other one is not

Nor you! Funny our country, eh? I can just tell you to fk off

Strength in numbers.
Indeed. It’s why I thanked my fellow trumpets

You actually call yourselves 'trumpets'? I'm amazed you guys have a problem with femininity.
It helps relationships with women unlike you lefturds!

Of course it does.
I love my inner woman

The difference is one of us is a homophobic bigoted moron and the other one is not

who says, you? who are you? supreme court says otherwise.

you act like I care what you think. and it seems you are homophobic and against free speech. go live somewhere else if you can't accept me.

you act like I care what you think. and it seems you are homophobic and against free speech. go live somewhere else if you can't accept me.

The Supreme Court said you are not a homophobic bigoted moron?

Yeah, run with that for a while and see how well it works

sure they did, they said we're free to say hate speech all we want. you didn't here about that? because you don't get to decide what is hate speech.

sure they did, they said we're free to say hate speech all we want. you didn't here about that? because you don't get to decide what is hate speech.

The fact are are free to say it does not change the fact you are a homophobic bigoted moron, it just allows you to verify it to the whole world

The fact are are free to say it does not change the fact you are a homophobic bigoted moron, it just allows you to verify it to the whole world

to your standards, not mine. see the difference? I feel you are against free speech. you don't like what I say. so you want me to shut up.

The courts are back in good hands steered from the brink of disaster by our President and his judicial selections not only the SCOTUS but lower court appointments as well. This is how we take our courts and our nation back from the scoundrels on the left...

to your standards, not mine. see the difference? I feel you are against free speech. you don't like what I say. so you want me to shut up.

Someone hurting your fee fees is not denying your free speech rights.

Heck no I do not want you to shut up, it is important for people to know the kind of low life that supports Trump. Please by all means keep going, keep digging the hole deeper

well sure it is. he's pushing his standards on me. that interferes in my rights.

Heck no I do not want you to shut up, it is important for people to know the kind of low life that supports Trump. Please by all means keep going, keep digging the hole deeper

oh now you want me to talk. now you feel you own my time? too funny.

I'm reminded that this thread started with a fake news trolling...that used the term 'meltdown'...seems we have a Birth Certificate meltdown now. Seems an odd issue to wrangle about. A legal document..that at the root of it..certifies that you legally exist--all flows from it..SS#..inheritance rights.

I never really thought of it as a gay rights issue. But here we are.

I would just point out..that the ship has sailed..as far as the acceptability of Gay people in our society. That was brought home to me when I heard my 14 year old Grandson admonish one of his friends when the friend used a homosexual slur. Teen-age boys are the most homophobe creatures on the planet..because we are still insecure in our sexuality at that age. If teen boys are accepting of homosexuals..then that culture war has been decided.

It also took a long time for people to accept blacks as part of our society. But with a few exceptions those people die and are replaced with less bigoted people. Same thing will happen with this issue. Pretty soon gay people will not have to fear folks like the homophobic people we see in this thread

You have it backwards. Normal people have to fear the queers.

Are you saying a child can have DNA from two women?

Does their DNA come from a straight couple who adopted them?

I still don't know why you are arguing about something that has been in practice for a long time that you haven't either complained about or even been aware of until gay couples are treated equally as other adoptive parents.

Amended BCs are a real thing, you arguing against them is ridiculous.

Whether the adopting couple is gay or straight, the BCs are still fake.

No, there is nothing fake about them, they are legal documents that prove citizenship among other things.
They actually don't prove it, dumbass. They are fake.

Sure they do. They are accepted as proof of citizenship when getting a passport, whether you accept that fact or not is your problem.

All you've said is that the government has decided to accept fake documents.

You think that's stupid? Really?

You just defined the problem with the modern left: It has totally taken leave of reality and basic logic.

You mean you favor allowing queer perverts to corrupt naive children.

well sure it is. he's pushing his standards on me. that interferes in my rights.

George Washington just took a shit in his grave.

I still don't know why you are arguing about something that has been in practice for a long time that you haven't either complained about or even been aware of until gay couples are treated equally as other adoptive parents.

No, there is nothing fake about them, they are legal documents that prove citizenship among other things.

Sure they do. They are accepted as proof of citizenship when getting a passport, whether you accept that fact or not is your problem.

I see, it's all a grand conspiracy.

That is an oxymoron, the government has decides what is fake and what is not, thus if they say they are not fake they cannot be fake, no matter how much you want them to be.

George Washington just took a shit in his grave.
Where else would he shit?

Forum List

Back