Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Yes, they are sealed and a new, official birth certificate is issued with the new names on it. It takes a court order and a very compelling reason to see the pre-adoption BC.

In other words, the real original is replaced by a fake BC.

No, in other words one official birth certificate is replaced with another official birth certificate. If it were fake it could not be used to get a passport or a drivers license or join the military or anything else.

The only thing fake here is you homophobes pretending this is about "real".

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat it as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" listed on it were involved in the birth of the child.

I gave birth to the children that have both my spouse and I listed on the birth certificate. No other names have ever been listed,

A birth certificate that shows two women as the parents? Obviously that's a fake.
Says the birther. :rolleyes:

Incest? Sorry, dude, I didn't go there.

You didn't??? Then WTF was this supposed to mean?

You're the one who is caught up in the sexuality of a family that adopts children.

You have a weird way of sending your message across.

What I have a problem with is people like you putting themselves before the welfare of a child, that's what I have a problem with.

I've known several people in my life who wanted to adopt an American child but couldn't. Great people with good incomes and lived in good safe neighborhoods. With this gay adoption thing, it makes me wonder how many of them got children before normal couples.

Because on the other hand, I knew a woman who turned lesbo, got married, and had two adopted children within the first two years they were married.

It just drives me nuts. While you think of what's politically correct, I'm thinking of the welfare of these children.

Gay couples are just as capable of raising children as anyone else. Like I said, you're just hung up on their sexuality....and it's odd.

Why is it odd to think that placing children in a normal household is wrong? Yes, I am hung up on their sexuality because their sexuality cannot naturally have children. If God wanted two men or two women to have children he would have made it so. But the natural state of having children and a family is a man and a woman.

Don't get me wrong, I think children are better off with anybody than in an orphanage, but I think normal couples should have priority over non-normal couples.

Yes, they are sealed and a new, official birth certificate is issued with the new names on it. It takes a court order and a very compelling reason to see the pre-adoption BC.

No, in other words one official birth certificate is replaced with another official birth certificate. If it were fake it could not be used to get a passport or a drivers license or join the military or anything else.

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat it as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" listed on it were involved in the birth of the child.

I gave birth to the children that have both my spouse and I listed on the birth certificate. No other names have ever been listed,

A birth certificate that shows two women as the parents? Obviously that's a fake.
It’s also a ploy to change the mindset of a generation

I don't know why conservatives fantasize about the sexuality of the family unit to include their children, it's kind of odd.

In the real world most Americans are just fine with gay adoption.

Most Americans Say Same-Sex Couples Entitled to Adopt

Even if you disregard the issues related to causing children to be directly exposed in their own homes to deviant, immoral sexual perversions, such as homosexuality; there is still the issue that every child needs both a father and a mother; and putting them in homosexual mockeries of “families” deprives them of this, and puts them as a serious disadvantage that will unavoidably have a significant detrimental effect on their ability to function as adults, and especially to enter into, form, and maintain normal relationships with their own spouses.

It's neither deviant nor immoral and the child is not being deprived, this is all in your head.

If you're a bigot that makes perfect sense.

No, it makes perfect sense to any normal person. A normal family is mom, dad, and perhaps a dog named Sparky. That's a normal home. An abnormal home is Dad and Dad, and Dad and Dad can't naturally produce children. That's all fine for adults, but we shouldn't be screwing around with the lives of children so we are not called a bigot. There are plenty of normal couples that can't get kids because the waiting line is so long.

I don't know why conservatives fantasize about the sexuality of the family unit to include their children, it's kind of odd.

20 years of queer brainwashing has had it's effect.

Seriously, get out of the house and meet some.

I've met plenty in this forum. One thing I've learned about queers is that they are all liars.
Afraid of the truth

You are truly dopey, dude. Every adopted person has the same BC whether their parents are same sex or traditional. It's not "phony" as a BC is just a legal document that says when and where one was born and who the legal parents are. That's all it is and all it ever was.
I have one birth certificate. Two exist for adopted children. Yet you claim their's is no different than mine. It's obviously different. For one thing, mine was issued on the day of my birth. That isn't true for adopted children. That's how we know it's a fake.

An amended birth certificate is an official document. It is not fake, stop being a child.
It may be official, but it's still a fake. A real birth certificate is issued when you are born.

Which just brings up the issue of whether Obama's birth certificate is original or amended.

You just opened a whole new can of worms.

What the fuck are you talking about? Obama wasn't adopted and even if he were, the place of birth is still the same place, Hawaii. You're a moron.
You missed that genius, you just admitted birth certificates can be altered! Oops

Amended and not the place of birth. But, please believe your stupid conspiracy theories.

Even if you disregard the issues related to causing children to be directly exposed in their own homes to deviant, immoral sexual perversions, such as homosexuality; there is still the issue that every child needs both a father and a mother; and putting them in homosexual mockeries of “families” deprives them of this, and puts them as a serious disadvantage that will unavoidably have a significant detrimental effect on their ability to function as adults, and especially to enter into, form, and maintain normal relationships with their own spouses.

It's neither deviant nor immoral and the child is not being deprived, this is all in your head.
Sure it is. You don’t get to tell me what I believe! That’s just libturds crap!

Incest? Sorry, dude, I didn't go there.

You're the one who is caught up in the sexuality of a family that adopts children.

What I have a problem with is people like you putting themselves before the welfare of a child, that's what I have a problem with.

I've known several people in my life who wanted to adopt an American child but couldn't. Great people with good incomes and lived in good safe neighborhoods. With this gay adoption thing, it makes me wonder how many of them got children before normal couples.

Because on the other hand, I knew a woman who turned lesbo, got married, and had two adopted children within the first two years they were married.

It just drives me nuts. While you think of what's politically correct, I'm thinking of the welfare of these children.

Gay couples are just as capable of raising children as anyone else. Like I said, you're just hung up on their sexuality....and it's odd.

Why is it odd to think that placing children in a normal household is wrong?

Not much of a point in responding to your post when you say stupid shit like this.

It doesn't really matter what you believe.

Nor you! Funny our country, eh? I can just tell you to fk off

Nor you! Funny our country, eh? I can just tell you to fk off

Strength in numbers.

Are you saying a child can have DNA from two women?

Not much of a point in responding to your post when you say stupid shit like this.

You think that's stupid? Really?

You just defined the problem with the modern left: It has totally taken leave of reality and basic logic.

It’s also a ploy to change the mindset of a generation

It has been going on for multiple generations, what a load of shit you are trying to sell

Yep it can.

Exclusive: World’s first baby born with new “3 parent” technique

That isn't what I was saying, Birther, but it likely WILL be possible.

Biological Same-Sex Parent Babies Could Be a Reality by 2017

That isn't what I was saying, Birther, but it likely WILL be possible.

Biological Same-Sex Parent Babies Could Be a Reality by 2017
Unnatural Abomination.

Like the Freaks who revel in the idea.

You think that's stupid? Really?

You just defined the problem with the modern left: It has totally taken leave of reality and basic logic.

What 'basic logic' are you speaking of? An abnormal hatred for others?

Does their DNA come from a straight couple who adopted them?

I still don't know why you are arguing about something that has been in practice for a long time that you haven't either complained about or even been aware of until gay couples are treated equally as other adoptive parents.

Amended BCs are a real thing, you arguing against them is ridiculous.

Isn't it telling that the two shitheads on the Supreme Court that voted against Trump's legal travel ban were the two morons that Obama appointed to the Supreme Court?

Everything that worthless asshole did was wrong, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back