Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

I can't believe that twat still has a problem with same sex couples. it's 2017.

Only leftists can think they're ahead of their time when using "current year" as an argument.

29zvm9c.jpg

Right, go back to your leaches and flat earth, it's still the dark ages for you.

Still no argument.

No worries, I wasn't expecting one, since leftist never gives any.

I just did, as we learn from history we change our views. You know, such as it's not 1939 anymore, Hitler bad.

You didn't give any when you commented earlier. You still didn't give any.

The meme above was only mockery of your "current year" argument.

It's like me sayin', Trump won, it's 2017, get over it. :D

We have an obligation to provide those kids with the most normal home and family life they can have.

Because gays can adopt, it's likely some of those kids were placed in such homes over a normal man and wife couple. There is nothing right about that no matter how you slice it and dice it. Those children should be placed in homes that reflect a normal household.

If you're a bigot that makes perfect sense.

No, it makes perfect sense to any normal person. A normal family is mom, dad, and perhaps a dog named Sparky. That's a normal home. An abnormal home is Dad and Dad, and Dad and Dad can't naturally produce children. That's all fine for adults, but we shouldn't be screwing around with the lives of children so we are not called a bigot. There are plenty of normal couples that can't get kids because the waiting line is so long.

I don't know why conservatives fantasize about the sexuality of the family unit to include their children, it's kind of odd.

In the real world most Americans are just fine with gay adoption.

Most Americans Say Same-Sex Couples Entitled to Adopt

Family units don't have a seu
No, it makes perfect sense to any normal person. A normal family is mom, dad, and perhaps a dog named Sparky. That's a normal home. An abnormal home is Dad and Dad, and Dad and Dad can't naturally produce children. That's all fine for adults, but we shouldn't be screwing around with the lives of children so we are not called a bigot. There are plenty of normal couples that can't get kids because the waiting line is so long.

I don't know why conservatives fantasize about the sexuality of the family unit to include their children, it's kind of odd.

20 years of queer brainwashing has had it's effect.

Seriously, get out of the house and meet some.

I've met plenty in this forum. One thing I've learned about queers is that they are all liars.

On this forum? Seriously, put your big boy pants on and go meet some for real.

So you're admitting all the queers in here are liars?

I can't believe that twat still has a problem with same sex couples. it's 2017.

Only leftists can think they're ahead of their time when using "current year" as an argument.

29zvm9c.jpg

Right, go back to your leaches and flat earth, it's still the dark ages for you.

Still no argument.

I just did, as we learn from history we change our views. You know, such as it's not 1939 anymore, Hitler bad.

You're really not picking up on this are you? Since 1939 have we (or Germany really) not learned a thing or two about Hitler? You honestly don't think we know more now then we did almost 80 years ago?

I've met plenty in this forum. One thing I've learned about queers is that they are all liars.

No, I don't think a political discussion forum is comparable to actually meeting people in person. Do you not have real friends?

No, I don't think a political discussion forum is comparable to actually meeting people in person. Do you not have real friends?

I'll take that to mean you agree that all the queers in this forum are liars.

29zvm9c.jpg

Still no argument.

You're really not picking up on this are you? Since 1939 have we (or Germany really) not learned a thing or two about Hitler? You honestly don't think we know more now then we did almost 80 years ago?

You still think that my post is about Hitler?

Nope, it's about your none argument. Just because it's 2017, it doesn't mean you somehow have moral or any other authority just because you said it.

Now, do you actually have an argument?

I'll take that to mean you agree that all the queers in this forum are liars.

Of course you will. :booze:

Still no argument.

Nope, it's about your none argument. Just because it's 2017, it doesn't mean you somehow have moral or any other authority just because you said it.

OMG, I'm using your post as an example. Just because it's 2017 we know a lot of things learned by past generations such as Hitler was kind of a dick and leaching sick people is a bad idea.

Still no argument.

OMG, I'm using your post as an example. Just because it's 2017 we know a lot of things learned by past generations such as Hitler was kind of a dick and leaching sick people is a bad idea.

It still not about Hitler. It's about you, who obviously think that since is 2017, anything goes.

It seems that you actually did not learn anything from Hitler.

Yes, they are sealed and a new, official birth certificate is issued with the new names on it. It takes a court order and a very compelling reason to see the pre-adoption BC.

In other words, the real original is replaced by a fake BC.

No, in other words one official birth certificate is replaced with another official birth certificate. If it were fake it could not be used to get a passport or a drivers license or join the military or anything else.

The only thing fake here is you homophobes pretending this is about "real".

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat it as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" listed on it were involved in the birth of the child.

I gave birth to the children that have both my spouse and I listed on the birth certificate. No other names have ever been listed,

A birth certificate that shows two women as the parents? Obviously that's a fake.

A parent is different than a birth mother.
A woman who gives her child up is not that child's parent.

Incest? Sorry, dude, I didn't go there.

You didn't??? Then WTF was this supposed to mean?

You're the one who is caught up in the sexuality of a family that adopts children.

You have a weird way of sending your message across.

What I have a problem with is people like you putting themselves before the welfare of a child, that's what I have a problem with.

I've known several people in my life who wanted to adopt an American child but couldn't. Great people with good incomes and lived in good safe neighborhoods. With this gay adoption thing, it makes me wonder how many of them got children before normal couples.

Because on the other hand, I knew a woman who turned lesbo, got married, and had two adopted children within the first two years they were married.

It just drives me nuts. While you think of what's politically correct, I'm thinking of the welfare of these children.

Then you must be as queer as a three dollar bill. :laugh:

Incest? Sorry, dude, I didn't go there.

You didn't??? Then WTF was this supposed to mean?

You're the one who is caught up in the sexuality of a family that adopts children.

You have a weird way of sending your message across.

What I have a problem with is people like you putting themselves before the welfare of a child, that's what I have a problem with.

I've known several people in my life who wanted to adopt an American child but couldn't. Great people with good incomes and lived in good safe neighborhoods. With this gay adoption thing, it makes me wonder how many of them got children before normal couples.

Because on the other hand, I knew a woman who turned lesbo, got married, and had two adopted children within the first two years they were married.

It just drives me nuts. While you think of what's politically correct, I'm thinking of the welfare of these children.

Gay couples are just as capable of raising children as anyone else. Like I said, you're just hung up on their sexuality....and it's odd.

Even if you disregard the issues related to causing children to be directly exposed in their own homes to deviant, immoral sexual perversions, such as homosexuality; there is still the issue that every child needs both a father and a mother; and putting them in homosexual mockeries of “families” deprives them of this, and puts them as a serious disadvantage that will unavoidably have a significant detrimental effect on their ability to function as adults, and especially to enter into, form, and maintain normal relationships with their own spouses.

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.
Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

except for when she wants them back. funny how that works.

Yeah? How has that worked? Got case studies to cite?
you believe it hasn't? really?

Adoption Rights – Can You Get Your Baby Back?

"You May Have the Right to Revoke Your Consent After Signing
You are likely considering adoption because you want to provide a stable home for your baby. However, some birth mothers experience feelings of doubt or regret after signing. While it is rare, some women even find themselves thinking, “I gave my baby up for adoption, and I want her back. Can you ‘unadopt’ a kid?”

Because adoption is meant to create permanence for children, most state laws limit the rights of birth parents to withdraw their consent. However, in some states, you may have the right to revoke your consent, and the court may reinstate your parental rights under certain conditions or within a certain timeframe.

Before revoking your consent, it is important to consider whether you are truly making the best possible choice for yourself and your baby. Remember that feelings of grief, loss and doubt are completely normal and to be expected, especially immediately after placement."

I asked for case law. Cite a case where a finalized adoption in which a new birth certificate was issued, was reversed in favor of the biological parents. I'm not saying it doesn't happen nor that it shouldn't. I'm asking for case law examples is all.
Heartbroken Couple To Give Baby Back To Birth Parents

"February 5, 1995|By Debbie Cenziper Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel
FORT LAUDERDALE — For five months, he has been their son.

But on Monday, Dennis and Kim Sowers of Fort Lauderdale will return the baby boy they adopted and named Michael to the birth mother who wants him back, and to the birth father who didn't learn he had a son until after the Sowerses took custody."

1995? Got anything NOT over a decade old?
Why? I gave you what you asked for. Are you a reneger

Even if you disregard the issues related to causing children to be directly exposed in their own homes to deviant, immoral sexual perversions, such as homosexuality; there is still the issue that every child needs both a father and a mother; and putting them in homosexual mockeries of “families” deprives them of this, and puts them as a serious disadvantage that will unavoidably have a significant detrimental effect on their ability to function as adults, and especially to enter into, form, and maintain normal relationships with their own spouses.
What a better way to change a generation

It's because the courts have sealed their BC and created a phony replacement. The fact is the day you are born you are given a BC that names your biological parents. The one given to children adopted by queers is fake.

You are truly dopey, dude. Every adopted person has the same BC whether their parents are same sex or traditional. It's not "phony" as a BC is just a legal document that says when and where one was born and who the legal parents are. That's all it is and all it ever was.
I have one birth certificate. Two exist for adopted children. Yet you claim their's is no different than mine. It's obviously different. For one thing, mine was issued on the day of my birth. That isn't true for adopted children. That's how we know it's a fake.

An amended birth certificate is an official document. It is not fake, stop being a child.
It may be official, but it's still a fake. A real birth certificate is issued when you are born.

Which just brings up the issue of whether Obama's birth certificate is original or amended.

You just opened a whole new can of worms.

What the fuck are you talking about? Obama wasn't adopted and even if he were, the place of birth is still the same place, Hawaii. You're a moron.
You missed that genius, you just admitted birth certificates can be altered! Oops

Forum List

Back