Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Because you're retatded.

In other words, you can't prove it.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

I don't need to prove what I know to be true.
If you could manage even a passing flash of critical thought you may figure it out too.

Why do you imagine that it's so difficult for adopted people to find their biological parents if It's on their BC?

Because it's not on their BC. The legal parents are.

It's because the courts have sealed their BC and created a phony replacement. The fact is the day you are born you are given a BC that names your biological parents. The one given to children adopted by queers is fake.

You are truly dopey, dude. Every adopted person has the same BC whether their parents are same sex or traditional. It's not "phony" as a BC is just a legal document that says when and where one was born and who the legal parents are. That's all it is and all it ever was.
I have one birth certificate. Two exist for adopted children. Yet you claim their's is no different than mine. It's obviously different. For one thing, mine was issued on the day of my birth. That isn't true for adopted children. That's how we know it's a fake.

Two don't exist for adopted children. The new one supersedes to old one. I have had three. My original long ago deteriorated. I replaced it and that one was lost and again replaced. None of them were fake. The original long-form is kept on file with the county that issued it. Only short forms are issued.

There is nothing fake about the BC of adopted people. It is simply a legal document not some bit of holy scripture as you imagine.

How do you suppose adoptive parents can show that they are the legal parents without It?

How can they enroll their child in school, their health plan or consent to medical care without it?

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

If you could manage even a passing flash of critical thought you may figure it out too.

Why do you imagine that it's so difficult for adopted people to find their biological parents if It's on their BC?

It's because the courts have sealed their BC and created a phony replacement. The fact is the day you are born you are given a BC that names your biological parents. The one given to children adopted by queers is fake.

You are truly dopey, dude. Every adopted person has the same BC whether their parents are same sex or traditional. It's not "phony" as a BC is just a legal document that says when and where one was born and who the legal parents are. That's all it is and all it ever was.
I have one birth certificate. Two exist for adopted children. Yet you claim their's is no different than mine. It's obviously different. For one thing, mine was issued on the day of my birth. That isn't true for adopted children. That's how we know it's a fake.

An amended birth certificate is an official document. It is not fake, stop being a child.
It may be official, but it's still a fake. A real birth certificate is issued when you are born.

Which just brings up the issue of whether Obama's birth certificate is original or amended.

You just opened a whole new can of worms.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

Two don't exist for adopted children. The new one supersedes to old one. I have had three. My original long ago deteriorated. I replaced it and that one was lost and again replaced. None of them were fake. The original long-form is kept on file with the county that issued it. Only short forms are issued.

There is nothing fake about the BC of adopted people. It is simply a legal document not some bit of holy scripture as you imagine.

How do you suppose adoptive parents can show that they are the legal parents without It?

How can they enroll their child in school, their health plan or consent to medical care without it?

Please spare us the PC bullshit. A genuine birth certificate is issued the day you are born. Any other documents claiming to be a BC are fakes.

Can you prove that? I've never even heard of it. Birth certificates are issued when babies are born, not when they are adopted. What you're saying is that a new birth certificate is issued months or years after the original is issued. The original does not have the names of the adoptive parents on it. How could it unless the baby is adopted before it's even born? Your claim is patently false.

When my parents adopted my sister, they were issued a birth certificate that listed them as her parents. As far as I know, that's standard practice, in an adoption, that the adoptee's birth certificate is amended to show the adoptive parents. Keep in mind, that many adoptions are “closed” that the identity of the biological parents is not disclosed to the adoptee or to the adoptive parents. It would not serve that purpose for the adoptee to have a birth certificate that identified the biological parents.

That doesn't alter the fact that your sister's BC is not genuine. It's a fake. I realize truth often doesn't serve the purposes of government. However, truth is still truth, regardless of what lawyers, judges and politicians say about it.

Last edited:
^ So freaking dumb.

An amended birth certificate is an official document. It is not fake, stop being a child.
It may be official, but it's still a fake. A real birth certificate is issued when you are born.

Which just brings up the issue of whether Obama's birth certificate is original or amended.

A "real" BC is whatever the issuing authority says it is.

Obama wasn't adopted, dope.

The worms are in your brain.

^ So freaking dumb.

Please spare us the PC bullshit. A genuine birth certificate is issued the day you are born. Any other documents claiming to be a BC are fakes.

What PC bullshit?

no see, we have genealogy, and as such helps with the medical treatments of individuals. so no, the records of the birth parents are archived. how do you think kids find their biological parents? hospital records from archived birth records.

Yes, they are sealed and a new, official birth certificate is issued with the new names on it. It takes a court order and a very compelling reason to see the pre-adoption BC.

In other words, the real original is replaced by a fake BC.

No, in other words one official birth certificate is replaced with another official birth certificate. If it were fake it could not be used to get a passport or a drivers license or join the military or anything else.

The only thing fake here is you homophobes pretending this is about "real".

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat it as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" listed on it were involved in the birth of the child.

I want to thank you for finally coming out and admitting what this is all about. For longer than you have been alive the government has been putting the names of the adoptive parents on birth certificates and it was never an issue. But now that them "queers" want the same rights, well now it is an issue for you.

Thank you for coming clean about being a fucking homophobic bigoted asshole!

Now that you have come clean I see no reason to discuss this issue any more.
Yes, that is an issue. Getting the right to adopt has been one of the primary motives for queers to push "gay marriage." All you're describing is how the establishment facilitates this scam.

Wrong, dumbass. If the authorities say paint spilled on a canvas is the Mona Lisa, does that make it the Mona Lisa? Of course not. What you're admitting is that BCs are big fat lies. They aren't what they claim to be.

No, but that doesn't mean his birth certificate wasn't amended. This discussion highlights the fact that such is a real possiblity.

You logic is stunning!

What PC bullshit?

The PC bullshit that says government can define a BC to be whatever they want it to be.

Wrong, dumbass. If the authority say paint spilled on a canvas is the Mona Lisa, does that make it the Mona Lisa? Of course not. What you're admitting is that BCs are big fat lies. They aren't what they claim to be.

No, but that doesn't mean his birth certificate wasn't amended. This discussion highlights the fact that such is a real possiblity.

You logic is stunning!
You logic is stunning!

Loser

What PC bullshit?

The PC bullshit that says government can define a BC to be whatever they want it to be.

Sure they can. They're the issuing auhority, dope.
Do you imagine that they come from God?

What PC bullshit?

It comes from reality, dumbass. You can say a fish is a banana tree, and pass a law saying so, but the reality is that a fish is a fish and a banana tree is a banana tree. Laws can't overrule reality. And a BC that does not list the actual birth parents and wasn't issued on the day of your birth is a fake.

What PC bullshit?

It comes from reality, dumbass. You can say a fish is a banana tree, and pass a law saying so, but the reality is that a fish is a fish and a banana tree is a banana tree. Laws can't overrule reality. And a BC that does not list the actual birth parents and wasn't issued on the day of your birth is a fake.

^Truly damaged.

So a replacement BC is invalid as well then?

When my parents adopted my sister, they were issued a birth certificate that listed them as her parents. As far as I know, that's standard practice, in an adoption, that the adoptee's birth certificate is amended to show the adoptive parents. Keep in mind, that many adoptions are “closed” that the identity of the biological parents is not disclosed to the adoptee or to the adoptive parents. It would not serve that purpose for the adoptee to have a birth certificate that identified the biological parents.

That doesn't alter the fact that your sister's BC is not genuine. It's a fake. I realize truth often doesn't serve the purposes of government. However, truth is still truth, regardless of what lawyers, judges and politicians say about it.

I'm on your side, as far as allowing homosexuals or other sick perverts to adopt children. As a society, we have an obligation to protect children from that.

But you're on the wrong path about birth certificates. In the case of a legitimate adoption, it is the purpose of the birth certificate to reflect the adoptee's legal parentage, even where it may differ from the adoptee's biological parentage. If my sister's birth certificate didn't reflect my parents as her parents, then that would have created endless problems.

You're simply wrong about birth certificates, and continuing to argue that position does nothing to help the cause that we're both trying to support.

I'm on your side, as far as allowing homosexuals or other sick perverts to adopt children. As a society, we have an obligation to protect children from that.

But you're on the wrong path about birth certificates. In the case of a legitimate adoption, it is the purpose of the birth certificate to reflect the adoptee's legal parentage, even where it may differ from the adoptee's biological parentage. If my sister's birth certificate didn't reflect my parents as her parents, then that would have created endless problems.

You're simply wrong about birth certificates, and continuing to argue that position does nothing to help the cause that we're both trying to support.
I understand the reasons why it may sometimes be necessary to issue fake birth certificates, but they are still fake.

Yes, thank you. The birth mother gave up all legal rights and responsibilities to the child.
except for when she wants them back. funny how that works.

Yeah? How has that worked? Got case studies to cite?
you believe it hasn't? really?

Adoption Rights – Can You Get Your Baby Back?

"You May Have the Right to Revoke Your Consent After Signing
You are likely considering adoption because you want to provide a stable home for your baby. However, some birth mothers experience feelings of doubt or regret after signing. While it is rare, some women even find themselves thinking, “I gave my baby up for adoption, and I want her back. Can you ‘unadopt’ a kid?”

Because adoption is meant to create permanence for children, most state laws limit the rights of birth parents to withdraw their consent. However, in some states, you may have the right to revoke your consent, and the court may reinstate your parental rights under certain conditions or within a certain timeframe.

Before revoking your consent, it is important to consider whether you are truly making the best possible choice for yourself and your baby. Remember that feelings of grief, loss and doubt are completely normal and to be expected, especially immediately after placement."

I asked for case law. Cite a case where a finalized adoption in which a new birth certificate was issued, was reversed in favor of the biological parents. I'm not saying it doesn't happen nor that it shouldn't. I'm asking for case law examples is all.
Heartbroken Couple To Give Baby Back To Birth Parents

"February 5, 1995|By Debbie Cenziper Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel
FORT LAUDERDALE — For five months, he has been their son.

But on Monday, Dennis and Kim Sowers of Fort Lauderdale will return the baby boy they adopted and named Michael to the birth mother who wants him back, and to the birth father who didn't learn he had a son until after the Sowerses took custody."

1995? Got anything NOT over a decade old?

No the birth mother is not listed, the adoptive parents are listed. Anyone who is adopted that request an official birth certificate from the state will get one with the names of the adoptive parents on it. The "birth mother' will not be listed anywhere on the official birth certificate.
no see, we have genealogy, and as such helps with the medical treatments of individuals. so no, the records of the birth parents are archived. how do you think kids find their biological parents? hospital records from archived birth records.

Yes, they are sealed and a new, official birth certificate is issued with the new names on it. It takes a court order and a very compelling reason to see the pre-adoption BC.

No, in other words one official birth certificate is replaced with another official birth certificate. If it were fake it could not be used to get a passport or a drivers license or join the military or anything else.

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat it as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" listed on it were involved in the birth of the child.

I gave birth to the children that have both my spouse and I listed on the birth certificate. No other names have ever been listed,

You have an “obligation” to keep children from good, loving homes? How douche baggy.

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.
Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown
Seems he is out of touch with our society

"Our?"

Yours, yes, but not mine.

I gave birth to the children that have both my spouse and I listed on the birth certificate. No other names have ever been listed,

A birth certificate that shows two women as the parents? Obviously that's a fake.

Forum List

Back