Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Yep, and if the child is adopted those birth records trace to the adoptive mother and child.
So, the birth mother is still listed. You stupid fk!

No the birth mother is not listed, the adoptive parents are listed. Anyone who is adopted that request an official birth certificate from the state will get one with the names of the adoptive parents on it. The "birth mother' will not be listed anywhere on the official birth certificate.
no see, we have genealogy, and as such helps with the medical treatments of individuals. so no, the records of the birth parents are archived. how do you think kids find their biological parents? hospital records from archived birth records.

Yes, they are sealed and a new, official birth certificate is issued with the new names on it. It takes a court order and a very compelling reason to see the pre-adoption BC.

Yes, thank you. The birth mother gave up all legal rights and responsibilities to the child.
except for when she wants them back. funny how that works.

No the birth mother is not listed, the adoptive parents are listed. Anyone who is adopted that request an official birth certificate from the state will get one with the names of the adoptive parents on it. The "birth mother' will not be listed anywhere on the official birth certificate.
no see, we have genealogy, and as such helps with the medical treatments of individuals. so no, the records of the birth parents are archived. how do you think kids find their biological parents? hospital records from archived birth records.

Yes, they are sealed and a new, official birth certificate is issued with the new names on it. It takes a court order and a very compelling reason to see the pre-adoption BC.

Yes, thank you. The birth mother gave up all legal rights and responsibilities to the child.

Yikes.:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Yeah? How has that worked? Got case studies to cite?

you believe it hasn't? really?

Adoption Rights – Can You Get Your Baby Back?

"You May Have the Right to Revoke Your Consent After Signing
You are likely considering adoption because you want to provide a stable home for your baby. However, some birth mothers experience feelings of doubt or regret after signing. While it is rare, some women even find themselves thinking, “I gave my baby up for adoption, and I want her back. Can you ‘unadopt’ a kid?”

Because adoption is meant to create permanence for children, most state laws limit the rights of birth parents to withdraw their consent. However, in some states, you may have the right to revoke your consent, and the court may reinstate your parental rights under certain conditions or within a certain timeframe.

Before revoking your consent, it is important to consider whether you are truly making the best possible choice for yourself and your baby. Remember that feelings of grief, loss and doubt are completely normal and to be expected, especially immediately after placement."

This discussion is about whether birth certificates should lie about who the biological parents of a child are.

No where on the birth certificate is the term "biological" used. That is just some shit you homophobes made up to try and hide your bigotry...and it ain't working!

For as long as anyone in this discussion has been alive adoptive parents names have been put on birth certificates and it was never, ever a problem. But now when two people of the same gender want the same rights all hell is breaking lose. You people could not be more obvious

Can you prove that? I've never even heard of it. Birth certificates are issued when babies are born, not when they are adopted. What you're saying is that a new birth certificate is issued months or years after the original is issued. The original does not have the names of the adoptive parents on it. How could it unless the baby is adopted before it's even born? Your claim is patently false.
Can you prove that? I've never even heard of it.

Because you're retatded.

In other words, you can't prove it.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

I don't need to prove what I know to be true.
If you could manage even a passing flash of critical thought you may figure it out too.

Why do you imagine that it's so difficult for adopted people to find their biological parents if It's on their BC?

Because it's not on their BC. The legal parents are.

It's because the courts have sealed their BC and created a phony replacement. The fact is the day you are born you are given a BC that names your biological parents. The one given to children adopted by queers is fake.

Birth records however trace to mother and father

Yep, and if the child is adopted those birth records trace to the adoptive mother and child.

In other words, the real original is replaced by a fake BC.

No, in other words one official birth certificate is replaced with another official birth certificate. If it were fake it could not be used to get a passport or a drivers license or join the military or anything else.

The only thing fake here is you homophobes pretending this is about "real".

No where on the birth certificate is the term "biological" used. That is just some shit you homophobes made up to try and hide your bigotry...and it ain't working!

For as long as anyone in this discussion has been alive adoptive parents names have been put on birth certificates and it was never, ever a problem. But now when two people of the same gender want the same rights all hell is breaking lose. You people could not be more obvious

Can you prove that? I've never even heard of it. Birth certificates are issued when babies are born, not when they are adopted. What you're saying is that a new birth certificate is issued months or years after the original is issued. The original does not have the names of the adoptive parents on it. How could it unless the baby is adopted before it's even born? Your claim is patently false.

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

If you could manage even a passing flash of critical thought you may figure it out too.

Why do you imagine that it's so difficult for adopted people to find their biological parents if It's on their BC?

It's because the courts have sealed their BC and created a phony replacement. The fact is the day you are born you are given a BC that names your biological parents. The one given to children adopted by queers is fake.

Go look at your birth certificate, I will bet you 20 bucks it does not say biological anywhere on it

You are likely considering adoption because you want to provide a stable home for your baby. However, some birth mothers experience feelings of doubt or regret after signing. While it is rare, some women even find themselves thinking, “I gave my baby up for adoption, and I want her back. Can you ‘unadopt’ a kid?”

Because adoption is meant to create permanence for children, most state laws limit the rights of birth parents to withdraw their consent. However, in some states, you may have the right to revoke your consent, and the court may reinstate your parental rights under certain conditions or within a certain timeframe.

Before revoking your consent, it is important to consider whether you are truly making the best possible choice for yourself and your baby. Remember that feelings of grief, loss and doubt are completely normal and to be expected, especially immediately after placement."

I asked for case law. Cite a case where a finalized adoption in which a new birth certificate was issued, was reversed in favor of the biological parents. I'm not saying it doesn't happen nor that it shouldn't. I'm asking for case law examples is all.

I asked for case law. Cite a case where a finalized adoption in which a new birth certificate was issued, was reversed in favor of the biological parents. I'm not saying it doesn't happen nor that it shouldn't. I'm asking for case law examples is all.
Heartbroken Couple To Give Baby Back To Birth Parents

"February 5, 1995|By Debbie Cenziper Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel
FORT LAUDERDALE — For five months, he has been their son.

But on Monday, Dennis and Kim Sowers of Fort Lauderdale will return the baby boy they adopted and named Michael to the birth mother who wants him back, and to the birth father who didn't learn he had a son until after the Sowerses took custody."

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

You are truly dopey, dude. Every adopted person has the same BC whether their parents are same sex or traditional. It's not "phony" as a BC is just a legal document that says when and where one was born and who the legal parents are. That's all it is and all it ever was.

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

You are truly dopey, dude. Every adopted person has the same BC whether their parents are same sex or traditional. It's not "phony" as a BC is just a legal document that says when and where one was born and who the legal parents are. That's all it is and all it ever was.
so basically, that could have happened with obummer then?

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

so basically, that could have happened with obummer then?

No! (Facepalm) Obama wasn't adopted, fool.

No, in other words one official birth certificate is replaced with another official birth certificate. If it were fake it could not be used to get a passport or a drivers license or join the military or anything else.

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat it as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" listed on it were involved in the birth of the child.

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" were involved in the birth of the child.

Weeeeeee..........:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::cuckoo:

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

Go look at your birth certificate, I will bet you 20 bucks it does not say biological anywhere on it

No it doesn't. That's just taken as a given. When hospitals first started issuing birth certificates, all the current legal ledgerdermain wasn't even concievable.

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

I have one birth certificate. Two exist for adopted children. Yet you claim their's is no different than mine. It's obviously different. For one thing, mine was issued on the day of my birth. That isn't true for adopted children. That's how we know it's a fake.

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

I have one birth certificate. Two exist for adopted children. Yet you claim their's is no different than mine. It's obviously different. For one thing, mine was issued on the day of my birth. That isn't true for adopted children. That's how we know it's a fake.

An amended birth certificate is an official document. It is not fake, stop being a child.

It is a fake. It wasn't issued at the time of birth. The government may treat it as "legal," but it's not authentic. It's a legal fiction.

Queer marriage apologists may pretend it's real, but anyone with a brain can see that it's a fake. Neither of the so-called "parents" listed on it were involved in the birth of the child.

I want to thank you for finally coming out and admitting what this is all about. For longer than you have been alive the government has been putting the names of the adoptive parents on birth certificates and it was never an issue. But now that them "queers" want the same rights, well now it is an issue for you.

Thank you for coming clean about being a fucking homophobic bigoted asshole!

Now that you have come clean I see no reason to discuss this issue any more.

When my parents adopted my sister, they were issued a birth certificate that listed them as her parents. As far as I know, that's standard practice, in an adoption, that the adoptee's birth certificate is amended to show the adoptive parents. Keep in mind, that many adoptions are “closed” that the identity of the biological parents is not disclosed to the adoptee or to the adoptive parents. It would not serve that purpose for the adoptee to have a birth certificate that identified the biological parents.

Forum List

Back