Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

I don’t blame states not following the constitution, on the constitution. States are an absolute hedge against the fed, as well as against mob rule. They are a check.

There is never any valid excuse for any part of government to openly disobey the Constitution.

Which part?

All men are created equal?

That's from the Declaration of Independence, dumbass.

It's THE founding principle of our nation and it's constitution, dope.

Thanks for confirming that you're a dumbass.

The Declaration of Independence: Full text

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"​

No shit, dope.
That in no way changes what I said.

Is this a legal question in traditional families who adopt?

A same sex family is legally the same, retard.

Not really, and it certainly isn't biologically the same. In a real family, the children have DNA from both parents, not from strangers.

I'm talking adoption, dope.

This discussion is about whether birth certificates should lie about who the biological parents of a child are.

No where on the birth certificate is the term "biological" used. That is just some shit you homophobes made up to try and hide your bigotry...and it ain't working!

For as long as anyone in this discussion has been alive adoptive parents names have been put on birth certificates and it was never, ever a problem. But now when two people of the same gender want the same rights all hell is breaking lose. You people could not be more obvious

Can you prove that? I've never even heard of it. Birth certificates are issued when babies are born, not when they are adopted. What you're saying is that a new birth certificate is issued months or years after the original is issued. The original does not have the names of the adoptive parents on it. How could it unless the baby is adopted before it's even born? Your claim is patently false.
Can you prove that? I've never even heard of it.

Because you're retatded.

There is never any valid excuse for any part of government to openly disobey the Constitution.

Which part?

No shit, dope.

You claimed it was in the Constitution, moron. It says nothing of the sort.

Not really, and it certainly isn't biologically the same. In a real family, the children have DNA from both parents, not from strangers.

This discussion is about whether birth certificates should lie about who the biological parents of a child are.

No where on the birth certificate is the term "biological" used. That is just some shit you homophobes made up to try and hide your bigotry...and it ain't working!

For as long as anyone in this discussion has been alive adoptive parents names have been put on birth certificates and it was never, ever a problem. But now when two people of the same gender want the same rights all hell is breaking lose. You people could not be more obvious

Can you prove that? I've never even heard of it. Birth certificates are issued when babies are born, not when they are adopted. What you're saying is that a new birth certificate is issued months or years after the original is issued. The original does not have the names of the adoptive parents on it. How could it unless the baby is adopted before it's even born? Your claim is patently false.

Because you're retatded.

In other words, you can't prove it.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!

Which part?

No shit, dope.

You claimed it was in the Constitution, moron. It says nothing of the sort.

I did not in any way, dope. You just can't read.

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

I don't need to prove what I know to be true.
If you could manage even a passing flash of critical thought you may figure it out too.

Why do you imagine that it's so difficult for adopted people to find their biological parents if It's on their BC?

Because it's not on their BC. The legal parents are.

As a matter of immutable biological fact, one of any child's parents will always be male, and the other will always be female. Why is it that you on the left wrong are so obsessed with putting scientific reality aside, in order to support the agenda of sick, immoral perverts, and especially of allowing this evil agenda to be imposed on innocent children?

The birth certificate is not a scientist document, it is a legal document that list the parents of the child, be them the biological parents or adoptive parents.
Birth records however trace to mother and father

Yep, and if the child is adopted those birth records trace to the adoptive mother and child.
So, the birth mother is still listed. You stupid fk!

No the birth mother is not listed, the adoptive parents are listed. Anyone who is adopted that request an official birth certificate from the state will get one with the names of the adoptive parents on it. The "birth mother' will not be listed anywhere on the official birth certificate.
no see, we have genealogy, and as such helps with the medical treatments of individuals. so no, the records of the birth parents are archived. how do you think kids find their biological parents? hospital records from archived birth records.

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

If you could manage even a passing flash of critical thought you may figure it out too.

Why do you imagine that it's so difficult for adopted people to find their biological parents if It's on their BC?

then why are you on here? that is the jist of this forum is to provide proof of statements. right? you don't feel you need to, ignore you go.

Is this a legal question in traditional families who adopt?

A same sex family is legally the same, retard.

Birth certificates are also reissued with a child is adopted with the adoptive parents names on them. If you request an official birth certificate for an adopted child you will get the one with the adoptive parents names as that is the official birth certificate.

Also, for longer than any of us have been alive they put the name of the father as whomever the mother said it was, they do not indicate it is the biological father.

All this you homophobes are making up now does not change the facts.

Go look at your birth certificate, i will bet you 20 bucks it does not say biological on it anywhere.

The birth certificate is not a scientist document, it is a legal document that list the parents of the child, be them the biological parents or adoptive parents.

Yep, and if the child is adopted those birth records trace to the adoptive mother and child.

No the birth mother is not listed, the adoptive parents are listed. Anyone who is adopted that request an official birth certificate from the state will get one with the names of the adoptive parents on it. The "birth mother' will not be listed anywhere on the official birth certificate.
no see, we have genealogy, and as such helps with the medical treatments of individuals. so no, the records of the birth parents are archived. how do you think kids find their biological parents? hospital records from archived birth records.

Yes, they are sealed and a new, official birth certificate is issued with the new names on it. It takes a court order and a very compelling reason to see the pre-adoption BC.

Birth certificates are also reissued with a child is adopted with the adoptive parents names on them. I you request an official birth certificate for an adopted child you will get the one with the adoptive parents names as that is the official birth certificate.

Also, for longer than any of us have been alive they put the name of the father as whomever the mother said it was, they do not indicate it is the biological father.

Go look at your birth certificate, i will bet you 20 bucks it does not say biological on it anywhere.
dude, it isn't the official one. it is a subset. well dude, if a child sees two male names on it,They'll know neither of them gave birth. that is stupid. same with two women. hey live in your fantasy, I'd wish you'd stop invading my world.

Birth certificates are also reissued with a child is adopted with the adoptive parents names on them. I you request an official birth certificate for an adopted child you will get the one with the adoptive parents names as that is the official birth certificate.

dude, it isn't the official one. it is a subset. well dude, if a child sees two male names on it,They'll know neither of them gave birth. that is stupid. same with two women. hey live in your fantasy, I'd wish you'd stop invading my world.

It is the official one, it is the one that will be issued if the kid request a copy of his birth certificate. It is the one that is used to determine age and citizenship. The one with the adoptive parents is the one that is used to verify the age for entry into the military and for a passport.

I wish you would take your bigoted world and move back under the rock you crawled out of.

Yes, they are sealed and a new, official birth certificate is issued with the new names on it. It takes a court order and a very compelling reason to see the pre-adoption BC.
but you said official. they're not official. they are legitimate for use of life, So how you figure they handle medical issues? I've often wondered that.

It is the official one, it is the one that will be issued if the kid request a copy of his birth certificate. It is the one that is used to determine age and citizenship. The one with the adoptive parents is the one that is used to verify the age for entry into the military and for a passport.

I wish you would take your bigoted world and move back under the rock you crawled out of.
hmmmm, I'll bet for the military, they want the official official one.

but you said official. they're not official. they are legitimate for use of life, So how you figure they handle medical issues? I've often wondered that.

They are official, they are the officially recognized birth certificate. They are used for proof of age, citizenship and everything else. If you order an OFFICIAL birth certificate you will get the one with the names of the adoptive parents.

Well you are fucking wrong because the one with the adoptive parent's names is the OFFICIAL one. fucking moron. how many times do I have to say it.

And I know you are wrong because I spent 20 months as the Marine Corps Liaison to the MEPS where I was responsible for all the paperwork for more than 2000 people that joined in that time.

I personally verified each and every birth certificate and every other legal document.

Because you're retatded.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Thanks for playing!
^ So freaking dumb.

then why are you on here? that is the jist of this forum is to provide proof of statements. right? you don't feel you need to, ignore you go.

I don't provide proof on subjects that should have been understood in childhood. I mean, my god man, you are arguing something that you obviously don't understand at all.

Well you are fucking wrong because the one with the adoptive parent's names is the OFFICIAL one. fucking moron. how many times do I have to say it.

And I know you are wrong because I spent 20 months as the Marine Corps Liaison to the MEPS where I was responsible for all the paperwork for more than 2000 people that joined in that time.

I personally verified each and every birth certificate and every other legal document.
so you don't think those adoptive certificates don't correlate to the original upon death?

Yes, thank you. The birth mother gave up all legal rights and responsibilities to the child.

so you don't think those adoptive certificates don't correlate to the original upon death?

What the hell are you talking about now?

At least you were smart enough to stop trying to tell me what the military accepts.

Forum List

Back