Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Yes, a landslide.

As I said....

Donald Trump won in a landslide. That's hard for you to swallow after the FAKE NEWS and the Clinton campaign had said they were going to win 400 electoral votes out of 531 total. Instead, Hillary was shocked when all she pulled was 221 votes to President Trumps 304.

Get over it, she lost, fair and square, she got trounced.

Boasted they were going to win 400 Electoral votes and went down in flames with 221. Yep, that's a landslide.

RATFLMAO!! Yeah, Hillary got 3 million more votes. And he only won by 70,000 votes in the states that mattered. Yeah, a real landslide. Fuck me, how dumb can you get.

Wow, this is 2017 and the dumb Left Wingers still do not understand that it takes a man and a women to create a baby.
Liberals are science deniers.

Um, no. Normal people know this. We just don't care if two men or two women want to get it on. Unlike the right, who claim there is too much govt interference, when push comes to shove, the left and us normals actually believe it. Whereas conservatives want to control other peoples' lives.

I've been a AAA member for almost 30 years now. Very useful for those of us who don't have a navigation system in our car.

Worth every penny! I've had it since the mid 80's.

Several flat tires. A dozen or so starts due to dead battery, alternator or starter. A burned out front wheel bearing on a rental car which I'd never heard of. One blowout was from something in the road, 3:00 in the morning as I was driving from Tallahassee to Miami. Once a water pump went bad and no extra charge for over 100-mile tow.

Their maps have been very useful and surprisingly accurate. I've been very happy with them.

RATFLMAO!! Yeah, Hillary got 3 million more votes. And he only won by 70,000 votes in the states that mattered. Yeah, a real landslide. Fuck me, how dumb can you get.

One-hundred and seventy-nine vote swing out of 532. Yeah, a landslide!

name%20calling%203_zps8vhqddba-L.jpg

No they don't, turd. It's impossible.

Nope, another poster already explained it to you.

Just a thought but maybe sometimes you should just read and keep a low profile.

The other poster stated quite planely that a woman was one of the actual biological parents. The gay couple did not supply all the DNA to conceive the child.

Is this a legal question in traditional families who adopt?

A same sex family is legally the same, retard.

Not really, and it certainly isn't biologically the same. In a real family, the children have DNA from both parents, not from strangers.

I'm talking adoption, dope.

This discussion is about whether birth certificates should lie about who the biological parents of a child are.

3 million + more wanted Hillary. Fact..:biggrin:
Too bad HIllary didn't have enough experience in politics to understand the EV decides the presidency, not the popular vote.

I don’t blame states not following the constitution, on the constitution. States are an absolute hedge against the fed, as well as against mob rule. They are a check.

There is never any valid excuse for any part of government to openly disobey the Constitution.

Which part?

All men are created equal?

That's from the Declaration of Independence, dumbass.

It's THE founding principle of our nation and it's constitution, dope.

Nope, another poster already explained it to you.

Just a thought but maybe sometimes you should just read and keep a low profile.

The other poster stated quite planely that a woman was one of the actual biological parents. The gay couple did not supply all the DNA to conceive the child.

Not really, and it certainly isn't biologically the same. In a real family, the children have DNA from both parents, not from strangers.

This discussion is about whether birth certificates should lie about who the biological parents of a child are.

No where on the birth certificate is the term "biological" used. That is just some shit you homophobes made up to try and hide your bigotry...and it ain't working!

For as long as anyone in this discussion has been alive adoptive parents names have been put on birth certificates and it was never, ever a problem. But now when two people of the same gender want the same rights all hell is breaking lose. You people could not be more obvious

I don’t blame states not following the constitution, on the constitution. States are an absolute hedge against the fed, as well as against mob rule. They are a check.

There is never any valid excuse for any part of government to openly disobey the Constitution.

Which part?

All men are created equal?

That's from the Declaration of Independence, dumbass.

It's THE founding principle of our nation and it's constitution, dope.

Thanks for confirming that you're a dumbass.

The Declaration of Independence: Full text

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"​

No where on the birth certificate is the term "biological" used. That is just some shit you homophobes made up to try and hide your bigotry...and it ain't working!

For as long as anyone in this discussion has been alive adoptive parents names have been put on birth certificates and it was never, ever a problem. But now when two people of the same gender want the same rights all hell is breaking lose. You people could not be more obvious

Can you prove that? I've never even heard of it. Birth certificates are issued when babies are born, not when they are adopted. What you're saying is that a new birth certificate is issued months or years after the original is issued. The original does not have the names of the adoptive parents on it. How could it unless the baby is adopted before it's even born? Your claim is patently false.

Too bad HIllary didn't have enough experience in politics to understand the EV decides the presidency, not the popular vote.

She knows that. You know that. I know that. But that isn't my point.

The point is..

she could have won by 3 million, 5 million, 20 million, and it wouldn't make a difference if she didn't have the EV.

3 million + more wanted Hillary. Fact..:biggrin:

Considering her own husband won the office 25 years earlier with just 43% of the PV I suspect she did.

The point is..

she could have won by 3 million, 5 million, 20 million, and it wouldn't make a difference if she didn't have the EV.

The point is, the poster back there (Markle) tried to sell a turd called "Rump won by landslide". The only "landslide" involved there was his post crumbling to dust.

"What Hillary understands about the EC" doesn't even enter into that.

The point is..

Markle's point was that Trump won by a landslide. Raygun in 1984 was a landslide. But my point was, when you have X amount of people voting and 3million more voted for the losing candidate that:
1) Isn't a landslide
2) And isn't a mandate.

Forum List

Back