Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.

Oh good, a partisan on the Supreme Court, just what the country needs....

We gave you roe vs wade , we gave you Obama care twat

Jesus listen to the way the left has to skew EVERYTHING. This was a ruling concerning states rights...yea do y’all remember that, the same sort of states rights that overturned DOMA. States rights were all the rage back then. But to the left it’s not about principles, it’s about using whatever tool handy to press the agenda. One second they’re for states rights, the next, states rights is the most evil concept on the planet. BE CONSISTENT. Best way to do that, take away power from the government, both fed and other...and leave people the fuck alone, let them choose and stay out of their business and stop using government to insert yourself into their business. To take away power from government, you also need checks and balances, and the biggest check to the fed is states rights. Let the constitutional republic work, stop giving power to the fed, let localities live the way their voters voted, let’s states live the way their voters voted, and make sure non of these governmental sources over step their bounds.

State Rights? :haha: Sort of like how slavery and white only water fountains were "state rights" issues as well? Give it up, this was not about states rights it was about states not having the power to discriminate based upon their own fucked up misguided religious views.

But I thought the left was all about state rights now that Trump was in office, or are you denying the state right to have a sanctuary city?

I find it interesting that Arizona was sued by Obama for trying to enforce the immigration laws that the Federal government was not. However, states seem to be able to thwart the Federal government from enforcing immigration laws now that Trump is in office.

Funny how that works.

States don't have the right to discriminate.

The state discriminates all the time.

The state discriminates against me in terms of my health care plan because I'm not a member of Congress. Instead, I have to tackle Obamacare all by my lonesome.

The state discriminates against single folk and polygamists since they don't have the same government perks as married folk.

The state discriminates against those who make too much money by taxing them more.

The state discriminates against people with mental health problems by not allowing them to own a gun.

The state discriminates against white folk who wish to get into college or obtain employment because such institutions have a mandate via affirmative action to choose people of color instead.

The state discriminates against us all the time. The real issue is that you don't like certain segments of society that the states choose to discriminate against.

If you think that's bad, try being a truck driver. We don't have any constitutional rights.

Don't be a truck driver.

You don't give your fellow citizens too much credit, do you? Who gets their news from FaceBook for crying out loud? Who would use anything posted there to make a decision on a President?

Why can't you just admit you ran a completely failed candidate? One who had more baggage than an airport. Not only was she suspicious, but she was not liked personally either. She is known to be a bitch and an alcoholic. She couldn't even attend a 911 ceremony without being rushed off and collapsing before she got into her van. She was so drunk on election night she couldn't even make a concession speech.

You are right about one thing, she was a terrible candidate who ran an even worse campaign. She did just assume she was going to win and did very little to make it happen. She was out campaigned by a mile by Trump, nobody can deny that.

Think about this though, all those things you said about her are true, yet y
passive-aggressive2-420x250-M.png
our candidate barely beat her and lost the popular vote. That should give you cause for concern because the chances of another equally bad candidate being ran in 2020 are pretty slim.

Donald Trump won in a landslide. That's hard for you to swallow after the FAKE NEWS and the Clinton campaign had said they were going to win 400 electoral votes out of 531 total. Instead, Hillary was shocked when all she pulled was 221 votes to President Trumps 304.

Get over it, she lost, fair and square, she got trounced.

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.

Oh good, a partisan on the Supreme Court, just what the country needs....

You mean like Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Sonia Sotomayor, and Elena Kagan?

Once again, why was putting the adopted parents name on an amended birth certificate not an issue before gays could adopt?

Read the responses you nit-wit ... I suggested no one other than the biological parents should be listed.
Because you have a problem with anyone other than the biological donors being listed ... Is a matter of politics and not science ... :thup:

Biological relation has never been the standard for listing parentage on a birth certificate. It's a legal document. Nothing else.

State Rights? :haha: Sort of like how slavery and white only water fountains were "state rights" issues as well? Give it up, this was not about states rights it was about states not having the power to discriminate based upon their own fucked up misguided religious views.

But I thought the left was all about state rights now that Trump was in office, or are you denying the state right to have a sanctuary city?

I find it interesting that Arizona was sued by Obama for trying to enforce the immigration laws that the Federal government was not. However, states seem to be able to thwart the Federal government from enforcing immigration laws now that Trump is in office.

Funny how that works.

The state discriminates against me in terms of my health care plan because I'm not a member of Congress. Instead, I have to tackle Obamacare all by my lonesome.

The state discriminates against single folk and polygamists since they don't have the same government perks as married folk.

The state discriminates against those who make too much money by taxing them more.

The state discriminates against people with mental health problems by not allowing them to own a gun.

The state discriminates against white folk who wish to get into college or obtain employment because such institutions have a mandate via affirmative action to choose people of color instead.

The state discriminates against us all the time. The real issue is that you don't like certain segments of society that the states choose to discriminate against.

If you think that's bad, try being a truck driver. We don't have any constitutional rights.

Don't be a truck driver.

Thank you for that typical leftist response. Then you wonder why you are losing power all the time.

Why treat sterile couples differently than same sex couples?

Why list anyone other than the biological parents (regardless of gender or marital status) on the birth certificate ... :dunno:
A child has two biological donors ... As a matter of record as to the lineage ... That is all that is necessary.

CUSTOMS OFFICIAL: You're flying to France?
GAY OR ADOPTIVE COUPLE: Yes, were taking our new baby to see his grandparents.
CUSTOMS OFFICIAL: The parents name on the birth certificate doesn't match yours, you're under arrest.

That's all a birth certificate is. A legal document showing to whom the child is legally in the custody of.

And it's not sad that you are blaming Russia for Hillary's defeat??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The Russia thing you think is so sad is sending people to jail.

Really? So who is in jail now?

Just keep watching Mueller go. Indictments and plea deals. :)

Oh, you mean like when Hillary was going to clean Donald Trump's clock in the election? Or that the recount was going to show Russia hacked voting machines in three states?

Well......I guess you don't have much to look forward to besides Christmas and all these prosecutions, so keep up a good chin.

I never claimed Hillary would win. I've said from day one I never supported her. You need to find a different argument to hang your hat on. Trump and his team have said the Mueller investigation will be over by Christmas, it's not happening.

22 more days left. We'll see. The thing has been falling apart for over a month now.

Funny how that works.

Don't be a truck driver.

Thank you for that typical leftist response. Then you wonder why you are losing power all the time.

Like the truck drivers?

You claim to know people with adopted children, have you told them they should not have their names on their children's birth certificates? Have you told them that could lead to them fucking their sisters?

No ... I live in a state that still lists the two biological donors (if the father is known) on the birth certificate.
I know ... That's just some backwards assed scientific shit ... :thup:

I live in a state that still lists the two biological donors (if the father is known) on the birth certificate.

No. You live in a state, like all states, who list the legal parents of the child. It just happens that in most cases the legal parents are also the biological parents.

why do you care what the dissenting loon thinks?

You don't give your fellow citizens too much credit, do you? Who gets their news from FaceBook for crying out loud? Who would use anything posted there to make a decision on a President?

Why can't you just admit you ran a completely failed candidate? One who had more baggage than an airport. Not only was she suspicious, but she was not liked personally either. She is known to be a bitch and an alcoholic. She couldn't even attend a 911 ceremony without being rushed off and collapsing before she got into her van. She was so drunk on election night she couldn't even make a concession speech.

You are right about one thing, she was a terrible candidate who ran an even worse campaign. She did just assume she was going to win and did very little to make it happen. She was out campaigned by a mile by Trump, nobody can deny that.

our candidate barely beat her and lost the popular vote. That should give you cause for concern because the chances of another equally bad candidate being ran in 2020 are pretty slim.

Donald Trump won in a landslide. That's hard for you to swallow after the FAKE NEWS and the Clinton campaign had said they were going to win 400 electoral votes out of 531 total. Instead, Hillary was shocked when all she pulled was 221 votes to President Trumps 304.

:lmao: Actually Rump won the EC with the biggest PV deficit in history. But you go on telling yourself whatever makes your butt not hurt. :itsok:

Why treat sterile couples differently than same sex couples?

Why list anyone other than the biological parents (regardless of gender or marital status) on the birth certificate ... :dunno:

I take it you do not know anyone that has ever adopted? You are aware that the adopted parents names go on the birth certificate, right? See the thing about the birth certificate is it is used to verify not just age but also the parent's legal rights in regards to the child. That is why.

I never heard of the government creating a new birth certificate for an adopted child. However, I've never heard these issues discussed. If they create one it's more than likely because the birth parents don't want their child to know who they are. Changing the birth certificate doesn't affect a thing once the court grants parental custody to the adopting parents.
I never heard of the government creating a new birth certificate for an adopted child.

Because you're more retarded than you know.

Alex23 doesn't care. He's never made a post. All his posts have been OPs parroting this same fake news site. He's apparently trolling for ad clicks.

Alex23 doesn't care. He's never made a post. All his posts have been OPs parroting this same fake news site. He's apparently trolling for ad clicks.

then he shouldn't be allowed to be here.

but whatchagonnado?

Landslide? He won by three states with a combined total of around 3%.

The Russia thing you think is so sad is sending people to jail.

Really? So who is in jail now?

Just keep watching Mueller go. Indictments and plea deals. :)

Oh, you mean like when Hillary was going to clean Donald Trump's clock in the election? Or that the recount was going to show Russia hacked voting machines in three states?

Well......I guess you don't have much to look forward to besides Christmas and all these prosecutions, so keep up a good chin.

I never claimed Hillary would win. I've said from day one I never supported her. You need to find a different argument to hang your hat on. Trump and his team have said the Mueller investigation will be over by Christmas, it's not happening.

22 more days left. We'll see. The thing has been falling apart for over a month now.

Falling apart? 2 indictments and 2 plea deals is falling apart?

Threads like this are good for bringing out the homophobic bigots so you can ID them for future reference. Knowing that someone is both a homophobe and a bigot is important when dealing with them in the future.

You leftists believe that anybody that disagrees with leftist views are bigots, racists and homophobes. So who really cares what you think? You're going to think it anyway.

No, I assume anyone that uses terms like "queers" and wants a different set of laws for gay people than for everyone else to be bigots and homophobic. I feel pretty safe in that assumption.

Same set of laws? Well then, you would have no problem with brother and sister getting married? After all, we couldn't be bigoted enough to stop that. What about man and dog? And since gay marriage was mostly about government goodies, why not father and daughter? After all, if Dad is single, his daughter could sure use that extra SS money after Dad passes away.

Dope.

Same sex couples don't have children.

Yeah, they can and do.
No they don't, turd. It's impossible.

Nope, another poster already explained it to you.

Just a thought but maybe sometimes you should just read and keep a low profile.

The other poster stated quite planely that a woman was one of the actual biological parents. The gay couple did not supply all the DNA to conceive the child.

Is this a legal question in traditional families who adopt?

A same sex family is legally the same, retard.

Not really, and it certainly isn't biologically the same. In a real family, the children have DNA from both parents, not from strangers.

Forum List

Back