Justice

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Has justice disappeared in America? Tell me, has justice been uprooted in this land of "law and order"? Or are the edicts of our leader the supreme law of the land? Is that justice? Answer below.

There is no such thing as justice, it has been hijacked by special interests in the political sphere and by for-profit prisons in the criminal justice spectrum. So no, there' s no justice left. It's a filler for textbooks only now

No. Why? Media bias has taken control. We are all held hostage by them.

Then how do we address the media without breaching the Constitution? In what way can we break their stranglehold?

Do what Ron Paul is doing --- start your own News agency --- The Ron Paul Channel!

This trend will catch on, because the American population is rapidly awakening.

Then how do we address the media without breaching the Constitution? In what way can we break their stranglehold?

Do what Ron Paul is doing --- start your own News agency --- The Ron Paul Channel!

This trend will catch on, because the American population is rapidly awakening.

I wish I were the journalistic type, man.

Justice is not something we teach in the world.

Another word for justice is righteousness. Heaven forbid we talk about that:)

Has justice disappeared in America? Tell me, has justice been uprooted in this land of "law and order"? Or are the edicts of our leader the supreme law of the land? Is that justice? Answer below.

Justice means different things to different people.

And usually just as much as "Freedom" usually ends up meaning being able to do what I want, "Justice" usually ends up meaning, "The result I wanted".

So let's get a grip here. Obama won twice because Republicans aren't trusted to run the country in elections where everyone gets to vote.

No, of course not. The question is ridiculous.

We have the greatest justice system in the world.

Just because the courts rule in such a manner that conforms to Constitutional case law, but you find ‘offensive’ to your subjective moral and partisan beliefs, doesn’t mean justice has ‘disappeared’ in America.

Forum List

Back