Justin Amash: I'm Tired Of GOP Leadership Going With Obama...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The American People Don't Want War With Syria

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlCDJJ_V3l4#t=233]Justin Amash: I am tired of GOP leadership going with Obama, American people don't want war w/ Syria - YouTube[/ame]

The American People Don't Want War With Syria

And they’ll get their wish.

No one’s advocating a ‘war’ with Syria, including the president.

Bombing Syria is an act of War. It is aggression. Attempting to label it something else, doesn't change the reality. If a Nation were to begin bombing the U.S., i'm pretty sure Americans would consider it an act of War.

Yes, it is an act of war, an intervention (not aggression), the fault of it all being Assad.

The GOP leadership has a big set of balls, telling its far right reactionaries and neo-cons to step off. This may come back to bite them next year in the elections, but I think not.

And you have proof the missile cruise launch was planned well in advance of the gas?

Do tell, please, or otherwise you are silly to call me a liar, and none of that absolves Assad at all.

And you have proof the missile cruise launch was planned well in advance of the gas?

Do tell, please, or otherwise you are silly to call me a liar, and none of that absolves Assad at all.

The overthrow of Assad was planned in advance of any gas attack. Our current administration supported it. If Assad wasn't being attacked he would have no need to defend himself with gas. We are doing the wishes of the Saudis.

The overthrow of Assad was planned in advance of any gas attack. Our current administration supported it. If Assad wasn't being attacked he would have no need to defend himself with gas. We are doing the wishes of the Saudis.

Got evidence? Post it.

Boehner joins Obama in helping AQ kill Christians in Syria

That's going to go over great back in OH

Near every senator and congressman, if not all of them on the intelligence committees, said after their "classified" briefing that this action is necessary for the specific purpose of making the USA more secure, for our safety it is necessary....

that's those from the left wing and the right wing....

What on earth does this mean? I have been racking my brains trying to figure this all out, but without all the cards showing in the deck, I am clueless....

So, do we trust our Senators and congressmen or not? If they are choosing to go against their own constituents on this, when they know they could lose their seat over it....then what in the world do they know that compels them do this, and vote yes for attacking Syria????

So again, it boils down to trust, in our own representation....

and we know they've been fooled before on imminent danger to us with previous wars...

This is a hard call, and one hell of a mess to make any call....

If our government ever gassed us, or even gassed in mass the KKK or the Mormons, or whomever citizens...I would HOPE that another country like the UK or Israel or Australia or France, would come to our defense....

(though all of that scenario is highly unlikely, the gvt gassing part, and these other countries coming to our defense)

I am so sick of warring and rumors of warring...just fund our defense budget to 1/3 of what it is, then we won't be put in the predicament of being the world's policemen, like all the other ally nation friends of ours...then we won't be made to make hard decisions like this one....

what the heck is the UN doing on this....? they are useless....

REP. JUSTIN AMASH JOINS DEM ANTI-TRUMP COUP
May 12, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

amash.jpg

The media calls Rep. Justin Amash a "Conservative Republican". They're half-right. He is technically a Republican. As is John McCain. But he's an anti-American libertarian more aligned with the left on a variety of issues. So this should come as no surprise.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...ratic-bill-to-create-independent-russia-probe

Rep. Justin Amash Joins Dem Anti-Trump Coup

Forum List

Back