Justin Trudeau is cancelled

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Justin Trudeau is Cancelled
I always knew Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had a big problem with cultural appropriation.

Oh no the dirt dug up and when you eat yourselves alive just let all the BS rip the lefti thinks their truth will become the power LMFAO .

No he is not.

Actually Penelope I have been listening to CBC on SiriusXM and it sounds like Justin Trudeau is in some trouble politically...

He may lose...

It is clear he has an issue with the black and brown faces he wore years ago and Canada is kind of a Country that will not tolerate it even if Trudeau is a Rock Star up there...

Why is it racist to wear a costume that needs darker skin tones? Does this mean White Chicks actors are racist? How about those who use cosmetics to tone down dark skin? Or...black women/girls who have blonde hair? Is that not racist?

Everyone who tans themselves....are racist???

Just trying to understand this weird mindset.

It has to do with today Snowflake culture that deem anything trying to mimic another race or culture should be deemed racist unless you are mimicking white country folks then that ain't racist nor bigoted but just humor...

( Gracie is wondering am I serious about my comment of White Country Folk? )

It has to do with today Snowflake culture that deem anything trying to mimic another race or culture should be deemed racist unless you are mimicking white country folks then that ain't racist nor bigoted but just humor...

( Gracie is wondering am I serious about my comment of White Country Folk? )
Sounds about what I've been thinkin'. Funny how that is, innit?

I always knew Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had a big problem with cultural appropriation.

Oh no the dirt dug up and when you eat yourselves alive just let all the BS rip the lefti thinks their truth will become the power LMFAO .
His responses have been honest and believable. I say he survives this.

Ace of Spades reported, "Mortifying: Media Invents So Many Convoluted Euphemisms to Protect Justin Trudeau From the Charge of 'Blackface' That Trudeau Himself Is Forced to Correct Them and Say 'It's Blackface, Guys.'"

Even Canada's leader resents Fake News.

His responses have been honest and believable. I say he survives this.

Ace of Spades reported, "Mortifying: Media Invents So Many Convoluted Euphemisms to Protect Justin Trudeau From the Charge of 'Blackface' That Trudeau Himself Is Forced to Correct Them and Say 'It's Blackface, Guys.'"

Even Canada's leader resents Fake News.
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Usually the left will circle the wagons and protect their own no matter what... UNLESS... they're a... UH OH... RAAAAYYYYYCCCIIIISSST.

Forum List

Back