K Marx about Putin´s empire ( Muscovy ). I must admit both creators or Marxism - Communism Marx and Engels were well educated men. Which makes Marxism

And Ukraine, the Don, the Volga region, Northern Kazakhstan and Central Asia suffered the most - these are just the lands of the Great Horde.

The Indo-Germanic race that Marx mentions there is a fake of pan-Germanists and fascists, historical Germans have never been part of Aryan culture. The "Slavs" of whom he speaks there were not native speakers of the Slavic language. They are Slavicized since the 7th century, they are Slavic in origin only in the sense that they mixed with the Poles and their ancestors and partly inherit the blood from the native speakers of the Slavic languages.

The Balkans spoke the Old Balkan languages, and the "Eastern Slavs" the Baltic ones, until the moment when the Bulgars and Avars settled in the Danube region.

400px-east_europe_3-4cc.png

These are archaeological cultures on the eve of the arrival of the Bulgars in the Danube region. The Baltic cultures are blacked out in blue, and these are precisely the cultures to which Marx ascribes "real Slavism" - the cultures embraced by the Baltic languages.

The second name of the Old Slavonic language is Old Bulgarian

By the way, it is not clear why Litvin decided that his compatriot Marx is an authority for the United States. Americans hate Marxism, and their left hides behind the sign "democrats"

I have never seen a single person from central Ukraine east from Vinnitsa who spoke Ukrainian fluently, but they all know Russian as well as ordinary Russian from Moscow. Even though they study it at school and their media broadcast in Ukrainian, they still do not know it.

It's fucking scum
It is because you should leave your cave and take your time travelling around.

It is because you should leave your cave and take your time travelling around.
It's not even discussed. Open YouTube, look at ordinary bloggers from central Ukraine, and you will see what "Ukrainian" they speak

These are not Ukrainians and they never were Ukrainians until 1918, when the Hetmanate was united with Lesser Poland and the Don land, and after that it became called "Ukraine". They study Ukrainian at school, just like we study English, and the effect is about the same - after these courses they do not know either Ukrainian or English

Before the creation of Ukraine, Don spoke South Russian dialects. These languages were half Ukrainian. Eastern Ukraine at that time understood Ukrainians and Poles better than central Ukraine, which spoke the Lesser Russian dialect of Russian, it almost did not differ from Great Russian Russian.

It's not even discussed. Open YouTube, look at ordinary bloggers from central Ukraine, and you will see what "Ukrainian" they speak
I don't need any bloggers, I have been to these regions. The Ukrainian language is based on so called Poltava dialect. Yes, it is not discussed because you are entirely clueless.

When they speak, they just slightly distort Russian, for any Russian, all their speech is absolutely understandable. But not a single Russian without special skills will be able to understand real Ukrainian and Polish. absolutely understandable

I don't need any bloggers, I have been to these regions. The Ukrainian language is based on so called Poltava dialect. Yes, it is not discussed because you are entirely clueless.
I was in Poltava. It's pure Russian

Officially, no one calls these dialects Ukrainian. This is officially called surzhik. But these surzhiks are 99% Russian
Of course not. It is called an official Ukrainian language. If you want to find out what surzhik is come to the northern part of Chernihiv oblast.

Of course not. It is called an official Ukrainian language. If you want to find out what surzhik is come to the northern part of Chernihiv oblast.
Surzhiks are the languages of central Ukraine, you moron. It is believed that these are mixtures of Ukrainian and Russian, but in fact there is almost nothing from Ukrainian there.

Official Ukrainian is the language of Western Ukraine, they write all documents in it, and they broadcast state channels in it. They don't speak it and don't even understand it

Officials are probably forced to learn Ukrainian, but in fact even they cannot always do it. This looks extremely comical.

I do not fully understand why they need this scam, but part of the plan is to shift the blame in the eyes of the world community on the victims of Bandera - Western Ukrainians.

If they are overthrown, and their crimes will have a strong resonance, everyone will think that the instigators are Lesser Poles.

Here, a Kiev woman tells how she learned the Ukrainian language as an adult, and now she threw a tantrum that the doctor refused to speak to her in her "native language".

In general, I doubt that these Kievans are such idiots who do not know that Bogdan Khmelnitsky annexed them to Muscovy back in those days when Muscovy was in its infancy. They are scammers en masse.

If the scam fails, they will massively say that they are Russians who were forced to go to the fascists by Western Ukrainians, whom they exterminate

Forum List

Back