K9 Officer dies after being left in hot police cruiser for hours.

SSU K-9 dies in handler s hot car - WTOC-TV Savannah Beaufort SC News Weather Sports
People need to protest until this cop killer is charged like any regular person would be. If a cop sicks his dog on you and it breaks a nail you get charged with assaulting an officer, but these shitty K-9 officers get away with killing 4 or 5 of their "partners" a year and never get charged.

Sole task of K9 police and military is to die in place of a human. Sucks but that's the reality of it. In this case unfortunately, it was negligence, not duty-related.

Cop should get jail time. At least 15 years. And at least 50,000 lashes to the face.

Cop should get jail time. At least 15 years. And at least 50,000 lashes to the face.

The Amazing thing about dogs is that I don't think they would want that.

They are truly loving and very forgiving.

He's in a better place.

Sad he had to go through that.

Are we against locking the officer in the back of a car and forgetting about him? What a terrible human being. "Sorry, pup, I have to carry dinner in and eat. Wait here and I'll come back." And that dog waited. And waited. This really makes me sick.

That SOB who did that to the dog should burn in hell a million times over!!!

A disgrace to the human race!

Whew! These Israeli trained cops sure are getting negligent.

and you moron, are getting very boring!

*Yawns*

Am I supposed to be impressed by your opinion (which is based on ignorance) ?

American police now “Israeli-DHS trained,” precursor to dictatorship

Source

Next time you call someone a "moron"? Make sure you know what you're talking about.

Jewish Groups Pay to Send U.S. Police to Train in Israel

Source

Why is Israel training U.S. police forces?

Source

Know what happens when you YAHOO the search term ... Israeli trained cops in america...?

One gets over 50 MILLION hits !

That means the subject is VIRAL ! VIRAL means EVERYBODY knows about it.

Everybody except for the people who willfully have their eyes closed to reality.

go and take your anti-semitism elsewhere.

it gets tired.

go and take your anti-semitism elsewhere.

it gets tired.

Anti-semitic, Its a Trick, We Always Use it

Better find a BETTER trick to use, Gnomesayin?

I am well aware of the tactics of you, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts.

If the person is a Gentile, you cry, "You're anti-semitic" which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions.

But, if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics.

• First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution.
    • If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the information and the persons giving the information.
    • If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal you are adept at fabricating scandal against the person or persons.
    • If none of these are effective, you are known to resort to physical attacks.
But, NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong.

Your anti-Gentile, anti-Christ crap gets tired too, missy. Just sayin...

you are crazy ^^^^^^

sorry I have no more time for people like you.

Good Night.

Whew! These Israeli trained cops sure are getting negligent.

and you moron, are getting very boring!

1_wa.jpg

WAHHH..
mad-050.gif
...Bobby is poisecuting us again. Posting facts we can't refute...
mad-050.gif
...WAHHH !!!

Forum List

Back