Kaepernick is right about current presidential candidates

Colin Kaepernick is an embarrassment to our country. And who gives a shit what that jerk thinks anyway.
ummm..... a 1st Amendment- hating jerk like yourself?

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution simply provides that congress shall no make laws prohibiting the exercise of free speech; specifically:

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

While the Constitution protects an individual's speech from government interference it does not, and cannot, protect such speech against criticism and even ridicule from other citizens. Those who find Kaepernick's speech to be offensive are not First Amendment haters; they are citizens who are exercising their own First Amendment rights to challenge what he said.

I think it is rather naïve to assert that Kaepernick has the right to express his opinions while at the same time rebuking others for freely expressing their opinions on what he says. Kaepernick has a Constitutional right to criticize his government; likewise, everyone else has the same Constitutional right to call him an asshole for doing it. The First Amendment was made for all of us, not just football players and those whose opinions we agree with.

tl;dr shit stain

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

While the Constitution protects an individual's speech from government interference it does not, and cannot, protect such speech against criticism and even ridicule from other citizens. Those who find Kaepernick's speech to be offensive are not First Amendment haters; they are citizens who are exercising their own First Amendment rights to challenge what he said.
Thanks [\THREAD]

Colin Kaepernick is an embarrassment to our country. And who gives a shit what that jerk thinks anyway.
ummm..... a 1st Amendment- hating jerk like yourself?

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution simply provides that congress shall no make laws prohibiting the exercise of free speech; specifically:

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

I think it is rather naïve to assert that Kaepernick has the right to express his opinions while at the same time rebuking others for freely expressing their opinions on what he says. Kaepernick has a Constitutional right to criticize his government; likewise, everyone else has the same Constitutional right to call him an asshole for doing it. The First Amendment was made for all of us, not just football players and those whose opinions we agree with.
Tell me something I dont know n00b

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back