Kamala and wealth — her wealth

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Kamala wears fairly fashionable and tailored clothing. And she is otherwise a bit ostentatious in her display of wealth.

She did public service jobs her entire professional life: from local prosecutor’s assistant to becoming the DA to becoming AG to Senator to Vice President.

img_1156-jpeg.995604

How does she afford such shit?

Well, part of the answer is found in her husband’s income:

Attachments

• IMG_1156.jpeg
    IMG_1156.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
Kamala wears fairly fashionable and tailored clothing. And she is otherwise a bit ostentatious in her display of wealth.

She did public service jobs her entire professional life: from local prosecutor’s assistant to becoming the DA to becoming AG to Senator to Vice President.

img_1156-jpeg.995604

1723654648328.png

We know how Trump earned his money.

How did Kamala get so rich that she can afford a $62,000 and really ugly necklace?

I would imagine it was a “gift” from one of her wealthy friends who like to give her stuff.

Ask Clarence Thomas how it is done

This isn't going to win you the election

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans complaining about a wealthy Presidential candidate

People aren't complaining about anything, they are just asking for an explanation as to where Kamala got her incredible wealth since she spent her career in public service ruling over us at a low wage.

People aren't complaining about anything, they are just asking for an explanation as to where Kamala got her incredible wealth since she spent her career in public service ruling over us at a low wage.

Speaking engagements, books, a wealthy husband

Kamala reports her tax reports

Why won’t Trump?

I don't know how she gained her wealth and frankly I don't care. I learned a long time ago that it's a complete waste of time being envious of what other people have, and it seems like corruption is so commonplace these days without any deterrence from our justice system. It's just a fact of life that I can't do anything about.

I don't know how she gained her wealth and frankly I don't care. I learned a long time ago that it's a complete waste of time being envious of what other people have, and it seems like corruption is so commonplace these days without any deterrence from our justice system. It's just a fact of life that I can't do anything about.

I see your point, but you are neglecting the possibility that she got her wealth through Graft.

You are right if she got her money legit, but her family history includes a lot of slave owning.

img_1156-jpeg.995604

Unless of course she is just wearing a cheap knock off.

img_1156-jpeg.995604

She's a cheap, fake knock-off of a human being. What's to say her jewelry is not cheap and fake as well, or on loan from Tiffany? That's a very common practice in the world of fashion and jewelry.

You are aware that she is married, correct?

Forum List

Back