kamala as dung beetle

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
1723400403728.png

i'm not going to pravda social for the original image. maybe the same guy who stole pepe and morphed him into a trumpy pinochet.

the kids over at the mother ship are stilrred up about trump retweeting this gargage but my take is that all of gods creatures are important, and none more than the humble dung beetle.

the dung beetle was created by god to clean up elephant shit.

View attachment 994027

i'm not going to pravda social for the original image. maybe the same guy who stole pepe and morphed him into a trumpy pinochet.

the kids over at the mother ship are stilrred up about trump retweeting this gargage but my take is that all of gods creatures are important, and none more than the humble dung beetle.

No! The Dung beetle evolved.

View attachment 994027

Smells like fish when Kamala is around...

View attachment 994027

Hurli

Hurling useless insults only proves how shit scared YOU ARE!

She will reign as a tyrant queen if elected. Just ask her staff.
impossible. we are still democrats. after "day one" we will have restored democracy. you just may not be around to enjoy it.

"No death penalty, no justice, no closure." woodnutz

View attachment 994027

P01135809 is a vomitous bag pus. He is the shit that sticks to bottom of YOUR shoe. He is pervert. He is Convicted Felon and he is a Rapist, Live with that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back