Kamala asks you to donate while she wears a $62,000 necklace...hmmm...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So how did Kamala afford this necklace worth $62,000?
Screen Shot 2024-08-02 at 8.39.08 AM.png

Harris and her husband, lawyer Doug Emhoff, have an estimated net worth of about $8 million, according to Forbes.1 Harris' wealth comes from her years in politics, the books she's written, and investments she shares with Emhoff.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-02 at 8.39.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-02 at 8.39.08 AM.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 1
As much as I don't like her that's an unnecessary dig at her.

Trump gets donations despite everything he personally owns that makes that necklace look like goodwill childrens cosmetic jewelry garbage.

Conservatives and Americans shouldn't stoop to this level, we have to much larger ammunition that Kamala has handed us than this. Don't be petty like democrats, were better than that

View attachment 988737
Harris and her husband, lawyer Doug Emhoff, have an estimated net worth of about $8 million, according to Forbes.1 Harris' wealth comes from her years in politics, the books she's written, and investments she shares with Emhoff.
Trump is a billionaire and I've seen his commercials asking for donations.....

if they are worth 8 million why are you asking how she can afford this necklace?....
Actually you are right! The necklace itself is part of an absolute max of 5-7% for jewelry as the below article.
So the question should be, why is she so ignorant as to wearing a $62,000 necklace while begging for money? Does
that make sense?

View attachment 988737
tRump is asking you to donate from his gold plated bathroom.

Lets just let that hypocrisy soak in for a while

You guys really need to watch that Glass Houses stuff

Kamala has a Gold Necklace

Meanwhile Trump has a Golden Toilet and begs you to pay for his lawyers

1722608749594.jpeg

You guys really need to watch that Glass Houses stuff

Kamala has a Gold Necklace

Meanwhile Trump has a Golden Toilet and begs you to pay for his lawyers

View attachment 988747
WHERE IS YOUR Proof? That photo comes from a series of totally inaccurate photos regarding the toilets that Trump personally uses. But once again idiots like you just stick up anything!

View attachment 988737
How much do you think Trump’s suits cost? How much does he spend on his hair?

Trump gets donations despite everything he personally owns that makes that necklace look like goodwill childrens cosmetic jewelry garbage.

Conservatives and Americans shouldn't stoop to this level, we have to much larger ammunition that Kamala has handed us than this. Don't be petty like democrats, were better than that
We can chew gum and walk at the same time.

Damn, that's one ugly South Asian.
View attachment 988737
that bauble would make my wife's neck turn green .

Good point. I'll delete!

Forum List

Back