Kamala doesn't know history much less how economics works..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Vice President Kamala Harris on Friday is expected to call for a federal ban on price gouging to lower grocery prices and everyday costs for Americans in her first economic policy speech
Details...details... "the devil is in the details".

What price would Kamala suggest for a loaf of bread?
Price that was before she became VP which was: In 2020 loaf of bread $1.54 -------
Price today: Loaf of bread: $2.54 in 4 years nearly DOUBLE the price.
So what will the supermarket, especially the smaller neighborhood store in what are called.."food deserts" that don't have enough volume?
The small "food desert" grocery store will have to pay MORE to the bread delivery group because THEY won't be able to give the "food desert" store the same discounts they are giving the supermarkets which buy at a larger volume and the delivery cost is lower, i.e. gas, labor etc.
So what will happen to the grocery store? They can't raise the prices on anything as they are the last stop in buying bread, etc.
Kamala and all ignorant people don't understand how this works don't obviously understand what "price gouging" is.
The small local grocery store in the "food desert" will close!

Vice President Kamala Harris on Friday is expected to call for a federal ban on price gouging to lower grocery prices and everyday costs for Americans in her first economic policy speech

Price that was before she became VP which was: In 2020 loaf of bread $1.54 -------
So what will the supermarket, especially the smaller neighborhood store in what are called.."food deserts" that don't have enough volume?
The small "food desert" grocery store will have to pay MORE to the bread delivery group because THEY won't be able to give the "food desert" store the same discounts they are giving the supermarkets which buy at a larger volume and the delivery cost is lower, i.e. gas, labor etc.
So what will happen to the grocery store? They can't raise the prices on anything as they are the last stop in buying bread, etc.
Kamala and all ignorant people don't understand how this works don't obviously understand what "price gouging" is.
get back to me just as soon as she starts talking about airports in the revolution.. if trump ever had a competent economic advisor i'm sure he fired them.

By definition... "Price fixing" "price gouging" does NOT cause "inflation"!
Anyone who disagrees with that statement... PROVIDE me proof that "price gouging" has caused "INFLATION" of all
prices, especially in the price of a loaf of bread!
Price before Kamala became VP which was: In 2020 loaf of bread $1.54

How did "price gouging" cause nearly 100% increase in cost of a loaf of bread?

At least she knows Hannibal lector is a character and not a great guy. Lol

Anyone who disagrees with that statement... PROVIDE me proof that "price gouging" has caused "INFLATION" of all

Gouging is inflation. It doesn’t cause inflation.

Do you know what is not inflation?

1723907097248.jpeg

That’s shrinkflation.

At least she knows Hannibal lector is a character and not a great guy. Lol
YOU are a f...king DUMMY! You are doing just what the biased MSM does...
HERE ARE TRUMP"S exact words!
“The press is always on me, because I say this,” he began, in an aside. He knew it was not the first time he’d brought up Hannibal, but he couldn’t resist.
“Has anyone seen ‘Silence of the Lambs’? The late, great Hannibal Lecter. He’d love to have you for dinner.”

DUMMY!!! Where in the above Trump statement did he ever allude or even say "Lecter" was a real person?
See this is where DUMMIES like you are so ignorant of what the BIASED MSM has done to your perceptions of Trump!

Last edited:
Gouging is inflation. It doesn’t cause inflation.

Do you know what is not inflation?

View attachment 997079
That’s shrinkflation.
GOUGING IS NOT INFLATION!
What creates inflation?
Long-lasting episodes of high inflation are often the result of lax monetary policy.
If the money supply grows too big relative to the size of an economy,
the unit value of the currency diminishes; in other words, its purchasing power falls and prices rise.

Where is your proof to contradict the above?

GOUGING IS NOT INFLATION!
What creates inflation?
Long-lasting episodes of high inflation are often the result of lax monetary policy.
If the money supply grows too big relative to the size of an economy,
the unit value of the currency diminishes; in other words, its purchasing power falls and prices rise.

Where is your proof to contradict the above?

Years of pumping. I've argued this for years but still many persist it is something that was created by recent actions.

So will these states suffer from Federal price-gouging laws?
Businesses in these states will have a reduced revenue due to "price-gouging" Federal regulations and as a result the below STATES AND FEDERAL government will see reduced tax revenue.
Has anyone considered that "cost"?
REMEMBER... the below states and federal government depend on these business to pay 6.2% for FICA, and employees.
All these taxes are based on businesses STAYING in business.

Forty-four American states levy a corporate income tax, ranging from 2.5 percent in North Carolina to 12 percent in Iowa. Four states—Nevada, Ohio, Texas, and Washington—impose a “gross receipts tax” on sales and receipts instead of a corporate income tax, while Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia levy a gross receipts tax in addition to a corporate income tax. South Dakota and Wyoming are the only states that do not levy a corporate income or gross receipts tax.
Thirty-four states and the District of Columbia have single-rate corporate tax systems, while the remainder has rates that vary by income bracket. Iowa has the highest top statutory corporate tax rate at 12 percent, followed by New Jersey (11.5 percent), Pennsylvania (9.99 percent), and Minnesota (9.8 percent).

Meanwhile, eight states have a top rate of 5% or below:

But it works on dumb Americans every time.

Sadly I think many people don't take the words of politicians very seriously.

It's why they say dumb things like this.

They know no one is going to hold them accountable unfortunately.

/—-—/It would require industry-wide collaboration. A small regional bakery would undercut the gouging (AKA gauging) stores. Besides, store-brand bread is often sold as a loss leader.
Soviet bread lines comming to America.
1723908872712.png

Forum List

Back