Kamala erupts @Essence Festival: Dobbs decision, for 1st time in American history, took a constitutional right away from Americans. it's outrageous!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Supreme Court ends a constitutional right to obtain an abortion next week, saying it should be left to the States to decide, right after it just imposed a constitutional right to concealed carry of firearms, saying it cannot be left to the States to decide

7 old white guys GAVE that "right" to you in '73. They made it up out of whole cloth and pinned it to the shirttail of the 14th amendment. THERE IS NO RIGHT TO ABORTION in our Constitution. However, there is a very real and obvious mention of firearms as a right. If you're that concerned that deserving but poor folks in red states be given the ability to have that "freedom" then feel free to donate your own time and money to make that easier for them. Hell... better yet, help them migrate to your murder-friendly states.

The Supreme Court is the Fox News of justice
Nah. The nation can easily survive without Fox news. There are already a dozen other channels that spread the same BS. The nation cannot survive if you folks dump or destroy a coequal branch of government. I'd be careful how you handle that challenge.

Supreme Court ends a constitutional right to obtain an abortion next week, saying it should be left to the States to decide, right after it just imposed a constitutional right to concealed carry of firearms, saying it cannot be left to the States to decide

Well, the bitch got it wrong, abortion was imposed by an activist court with no constitutional foundation, just the imagination of the court. They wanted it, so they invented a reason to grant it. This court went into a very detailed explanation why the Roe court got it so wrong. Kneepads is obviously an affirmative action lawyer, she probably couldn't understand the ruling, if she ever bothered to actually read it.

BTW, the 2nd Amendment is actually part of the Constitution. I guess "keep and bear" are also beyond kneepads comprehension.

Nah. The nation can easily survive without Fox news. There are already a dozen other channels that spread the same BS. The nation cannot survive if you folks dump or destroy a coequal branch of government. I'd be careful how you handle that challenge.
With democrat committees doing everything, there is no need of a Supreme Court.

Democrats overplayed their hand. Baby killing wasn't quite as big an issue as they thought. Now it's a full on blitz of misinformation and lies intended to energize the most ignorant Americans into thinking they were cheated by the courts. It will fail, miserably.

Well, the bitch got it wrong, abortion was imposed by an activist court with no constitutional foundation, just the imagination of the court. They wanted it, so they invented a reason to grant it. This court went into a very detailed explanation why the Roe court got it so wrong. Kneepads is obviously an affirmative action lawyer, she probably couldn't understand the ruling, if she ever bothered to actually read it.

BTW, the 2nd Amendment is actually part of the Constitution. I guess "keep and bear" are also beyond kneepads comprehension.

Harris is full of shit.

But then, you knew that already.

All she does is repeat the bullshit DNC talking points, she has no brain of her own.

It's a TOTAL LIE the SCOTUS has never taken away rights. More total lies from the Stalinist fucktards.

"Being for the security of a whores womb, the right of a woman to conceive and abort babies shall not be infringed."

When you see that amendment, call me. Then you'll have a right to kill your baby.

Forum List

Back