Kamala gets dressed down

What does that mean? Be specific.

You'll need to ask her.

I am not explaining Bidenomics to you. Or economics. This is your standard schtick.

She's proud of it and so it should be no problem.

Enjoy !

You'll need to ask her.
Do I need to ask her because you don’t know?

Inflation occurred because of COVID, expansion of money supply, and aggressive government stimulus. Most of these factors, neither Harris nor Trump bear any responsibility.

As for aggressive government stimulus, Trump did plenty of that too.

Do I need to ask her because you don’t know?

Inflation occurred because of COVID, expansion of money supply, and aggressive government stimulus. Most of these factors, neither Harris nor Trump bear any responsibility.

As for aggressive government stimulus, Trump did plenty of that too.
1. You need to ask her because I am not explaining it again.
2. But you asked me, like you wanted info.
3. But here you tell us why ? Why did you ask me ?

Then you make the comment that Harris does not bare any responsibility (bear is an animal). And yet, she's out touting it. She and Biden are one in the same. That the Celery Stalk may have had top billing does not mean anything. It was the underlings that were doing (and are doing) the job.

1. You need to ask her because I am not explaining it again.
2. But you asked me, like you wanted info.
3. But here you tell us why ? Why did you ask me ?

Then you make the comment that Harris does not bare any responsibility (bear is an animal). And yet, she's out touting it. She and Biden are one and the same. That the Celery Stalk may have had top billing does not mean anything. It was the underlings that were doing (and are doing) the job.
I asked your opinion. Jesus, as if that’s such a bad thing.

The economy was going to see dramatic inflation after COVID no matter what. The only question was whether we could get annual inflation rates down without going into a recession.

It appears we did, which was far from a guarantee. In fact, a lot of people did not think it would be possible.

The economy was going to see dramatic inflation after COVID no matter what.
It was going to see inflation. And Biden/Harris helped make it worse with their silly policies.

What was Harris so "proud of" ?

It was going to see inflation. And Biden/Harris helped make it worse with their silly policies.

What was Harris so "proud of" ?
Trump helped make it worse too.

Their policies brought the rate of inflation down without a recession. That seems like a victory. Something to be proud of.

Trump helped make it worse too.

Their policies brought the rate of inflation down without a recession. That seems like a victory. Something to be proud of.
That was the fed.

Did you miss the part where we are going to probably land at a 2.8 trillion dollar deficit in 2024.

How does that help anything ?

That was the fed.

Did you miss the part where we are going to probably land at a 2.8 trillion dollar deficit in 2024.

How does that help anything ?
Nah. Trump signed lots of government stimulus that made it worse.

Deficit is going to be greater under Trump than under Harris. Dude keeps telling everyone that he’s going to cut their taxes.

Nah. Trump signed lots of government stimulus that made it worse.

Deficit is going to be greater under Trump than under Harris. Dude keeps telling everyone that he’s going to cut their taxes.
Go look a the deficits on the government website.

And tell me again how that works.

Trumps first three were less than 1 trillion.

Biden has never been below 1.5 and is on track for 2.8 this year alone.

Biden's first, matched Trump's last. Biden did nothing to change it after getting in office.

Trumps stimulus was not originally his idea. It was forced by Mcconnell. Trump then went on to make it even bigger, but he could not get support.

Last edited:
Go look a the deficits on the government website.

And tell me again how that works.

Trumps first three were less than 1 trillion.

Biden has never been below 1.5 and is on track for 2.8 this year alone.

Biden's first, matched Trump's last. Biden did nothing to change it after getting in office.
Trump increased the deficit every year he was president. Trump’s “last” was 2020 when the deficit was $3.1 trillion.

He has no plan to constrain government spending and wants to continue to cut taxes.

How does that work? Lowering revenues and increasing spending drives more debt.

Trump increased the deficit every year he was president. Trump’s “last” was 2020 when the deficit was $3.1 trillion.

He has no plan to constrain government spending and wants to continue to cut taxes.

How does that work? Lowering revenues and increasing spending drives more debt.
That 3.1 trillion was his covid relief which I supplied a link on. He didn't want to sign it and threatened a government shutdown.

That was Covid.

Biden/Harris, in this "booming economy" is on track for 2.8 Trillion this year. His 2021 deficit was that much too (but that was COVID).

How does that work, please tell me how Biden/Harris found a way to blow that much money with the economy rolling along ?

Trump's FIRST THREE YEARS were less than 1 Trillion (pissed me off because they were bigger than Obamas final and he grew them....but they were still lower than Biden). Biden has never been below 1.7 TRILLION. How is it possible that Trump's addition to the debt is greater than Biden ?

Spare me the tax cut B.S. Biden did nothing about that so you better build that into his calculations too.

That 3.1 trillion was his covid relief which I supplied a link on. He didn't want to sign it and threatened a government shutdown.

That was Covid.

Biden/Harris, in this "booming economy" is on track for 2.8 Trillion this year. His 2021 deficit was that much too (but that was COVID).

How does that work, please tell me how Biden/Harris found a way to blow that much money with the economy rolling along ?

Trump's FIRST THREE YEARS were less than 1 Trillion (pissed me off because they were bigger than Obamas final and he grew them....but they were still lower than Biden). Biden has never been below 1.7 TRILLION. How is it possible that Trump's addition to the debt is greater than Biden ?

Spare me the tax cut B.S. Biden did nothing about that so you better build that into his calculations too.
Deficit projection is $1.9 trillion.

Trump’s policies will make the deficit worse just like he made it worse the first time he was president.

Trump’s $3 trillion of deficit spending contributed the surge in inflation.

Forum List

Back