Looks like the Biden’s are done with Kamala

You’re another one note symphony of trite and shallow.

It’s almost a shame. You have shown a few moments of lucidity.

Not many. Never consistently. Indeed, mostly, you’re the proverbial “empty barrel.”

You’d come across as a lot less of a dick brain if you simply take advantage of your right to remain silent. 🤫
The strain of all this is beginning to show on your face as you begin to recognize I'm right, you're far too emotional, have you been snorting again?

1728313992778.png

With democrats in leadership the nation should be destroyed. Perhaps Russia will take pity on us and drop a nuke on DC.
The United States had it all and in its extreme arrogance and greed, it was squandered by Rep and Dem alike. Foreign policy barely differed and the only thing the US ever gave the human race was bombs and death, the national debt is soon going to come crashing down and our currency is destined to collapse under it.

The United States had it all and in its extreme arrogance and greed, it was squandered by Rep and Dem alike. Foreign policy barely differed and the only thing the US ever gave the human race was bombs and death, the national debt is soon going to come crashing down and our currency is destined to collapse under it.
Democrats will be overjoyed. The goal of Cloward Piven has been realized.

I just love it when you people prove my words true over and over again.

My wife is a Democrat, she is not evil, she is one of the most loving, caring people that have ever existed.

But to you she is evil as she does not think just like you.
Maybe not evil but just stupid?

Forum List

Back