Kamala Harris: 2A 'Extremists' Want Armed Teachers & Refuse Common Sense Gun Control Laws

We don't want armed teachers in classrooms. We want there to be a safe society which leads to a safe school which there is no need for armed teachers.

We're ok with common sense gun laws. We have had common sense guns laws for a vee long time. And for a very long time they were just fine. What we really want though is no more criminals, dopeheads and crazy people running around. They are the ones who go out and use guns to hurt other people and if you get rid of them then we wouldn't need any gun laws because only decent members of society will be left
So, you want to fill mass graves.

Yes

THAT'S WHY I'M NOT PARANOID
913.jpg

You have nothing I want to hear. I don't go on British message boards and tell you how to arrest people on social media for saying mean things.
Oh boy, the clichés never stop with you idiots

That time, a customer thinks there saying something funny to a shop worker, and the shop worker has heard that shit cliché a thousand times..............

Here's a couple daveman

Only 22% of US students........ haven't shot a classmate. Proven fact.

Yank students wouldn't die from gunshot if they were allowed to run in the corridors.

The thread is about your future president, Harris. And because you can only think binary, you're toxic individualistic, and paranoid, your brain believes your guns are gonna evaporate.

So the USA could be going from a Paedo president to a cock sucking word salad president. So buckle up.

Here's a couple daveman

Yank students wouldn't die from gunshot if they were allowed to run in the corridors.
22% huh. You know when you lie like that, you lose any credibility you thought you had.

Hey daveman here's the current list of clichés, let me know if anymore need added -

These clichés just randomly appear in conversations, pretty much in the same way as Derangement Syndrome posts. I suppose it's called CDS (Cliché Derangement Syndrome)

1) If xxxxxxx country had a 2nd Amendment, it wouldn't have happened

2) Come try and take my guns

3) The answer to gun violence is more guns

4) Limey

5) Bow to your King (But Americans actually fail to mention they sing and pledge allegiance to a flag)

6) We kicked your British asses out (But Americans fail to mention the French saved the British colonies)

7) We have the 2nd Amendment (This one comes out when they're faced with common sense)

8) Guns in the UK are banned

9) Gun free zone

10) Democrats let the criminals out

11) Shooters are mental health patients

12) Brits have bad teet
h

13) Your Muslims....

I have a notes app on my phone and I keep it updated. You guys have a few.

Hey daveman here's the current list of clichés, let me know if anymore need added -

These clichés just randomly appear in conversations, pretty much in the same way as Derangement Syndrome posts. I suppose it's called CDS (Cliché Derangement Syndrome)

4) Limey

5) Bow to your King (But Americans actually fail to mention they sing and pledge allegiance to a flag)

6) We kicked your British asses out (But Americans fail to mention the French saved the British colonies)

7) We have the 2nd Amendment (This one comes out when they're faced with common sense)

9) Gun free zone

12) Brits have bad teet
h

13) Your Muslims....

Clichés are based on truth.

Oh boy, the clichés never stop with you idiots

That time, a customer thinks there saying something funny to a shop worker, and the shop worker has heard that shit cliché a thousand times..............
Oh, you don't want to hear clichés about Britain?

Don't come to American message boards. We had a whole war about listening to you. We won.

Here's a couple daveman

The thread is about your future president, Harris. And because you can only think binary, you're toxic individualistic, and paranoid, your brain believes your guns are gonna evaporate.

So the USA could be going from a Paedo president to a cock sucking word salad president. So buckle up.
Are you drunk?

You're claiming 78% of US students have shot a classmate.

Prove it.

4) Limey

9) Gun free zone

12) Brits have bad teet
h

13) Your Muslims....

Maybe if you understood them, you wouldn't be whining like a little bitch.

Oh, you don't want to hear clichés about Britain?

Don't come to American message boards. We had a whole war about listening to you. We won.
Shit, thanks. The world wars, you won it for all the countries when you came in late, twice.

No doubt you will claim you won it for Ukraine if they beat Russia because you donated ammo and money. What big brave boys you are, your ancestors must be proud.

How did independence work out when the French had to come in and win it for the colonies? You Yanks have never won a war in your lives. But you're programmed by Holywood and Disney, the only two things that came out of the colonies of any interest. Thats why the Brits put the window lickers on the Mayflower and it looks like you exhibit their genes.

Maybe if you understood them, you wouldn't be whining like a little bitch.
I understand them, it's cliches that dysfunctional retards like you blurt out at irrelevant points in a conversation.

Can I ask you a question, "Why are you retarded?"

Forum List

Back