Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Back The Racist

I remember when these two claimed during the debate that Creepy Joe was a racist. It was pointed out very effectively by Kamala Harris...and was the only period when she was considered a front-runner.

But then the truth about her came out about her prosecutorial abuses when she was an DA, her chances sunk into the abyss.

Cory Booker (Spartacus) says the man he clearly called a racist "will restore honor to the White House".

Kamala Harris says "I really believe in Joe Biden......we need someone who cares...." yet she says he has a troubling past when it comes to race-related issues.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????
Trump is a fucking racist & you love Trump.

They pointed to legislation (crime bill) that had an unforeseen effect on minorities. Like 25 years ago.

Biden voted against an anti-segregation bill because it involved busing not because he supported segregation.

I remember when these two claimed during the debate that Creepy Joe was a racist. It was pointed out very effectively by Kamala Harris...and was the only period when she was considered a front-runner.

But then the truth about her came out about her prosecutorial abuses when she was an DA, her chances sunk into the abyss.

Cory Booker (Spartacus) says the man he clearly called a racist "will restore honor to the White House".

Kamala Harris says "I really believe in Joe Biden......we need someone who cares...." yet she says he has a troubling past when it comes to race-related issues.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

They pointed to legislation (crime bill) that had an unforeseen effect on minorities. Like 25 years ago.

Biden voted against an anti-segregation bill because it involved busing not because he supported segregation.

The point is the easy about face that they did on Biden. It shows they knew it was bullshit when they said it.

Just like you, when you say claim that Trump is one too.

You libs lie. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. YOU ARE SHITTY PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

If you vote against something that usually means you're against it.

Clearly you're trying to polish this turd because it's difficult to admit you back a racist motherfucker in Joe Biden who has always been a racist motherfucker.
Trump only became a racist when he ran for president.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

If you vote against something that usually means you're against it.

Clearly you're trying to polish this turd because it's difficult to admit you back a racist motherfucker in Joe Biden who has always been a racist motherfucker.
Trump only became a racist when he ran for president.
Actually no.

Biden voted against it because of the busing issue, he did not like busing.

If you are not a Republican, you might vote against a bull because it is not properly funded. (Republicans don't care about funding)

Trump tried to keep minorities out of his properties. Trump calls black countries shitholes.

It is you and your ilk that is hiding. That is the reason why you try to defend the racism of your Southern ancestors and then bitch and moan that the taxpayers should honor them with statues and monuments.

We "hide" by putting up statues and openly speaking out?

You libs, just string words together, without any concern for what they mean, don't you?

That's the point, you try to defend these men as being honorable and worthy of s statue or monument, when in reality all they were actual worth was a bullet in the head.

So, just like that, you forget that your current position was that we were "hiding"?

You just throw shit against a wall like a fucking monkey. Some one calls on you the stupid shit you say, and instead of trying to defend the stupid shit you say, you just say some other stupid shit, like a monkey throwing more shit against a wall.

ALL THE SHIT YOU SAY, IS COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.

I stand corrected, since Trump hit the scene racist trash like you have come out the woodwork.

A POS that tries to defend racist traitors has the nerve to call someone else a POS is laughable.

And you do it again. Just throwing more shit at the wall, like a monkey.

And not one of the smarter monkeys. Like the monkey that did a lot of huffing in high school and lost half of what little brain power it had.

You are just a fucking shit talking asshole.

You're a racist POS who can't defend his racist, traitor ancestors so now you are reduced to name calling. Have a nice day Assclown.

We "hide" by putting up statues and openly speaking out?

You libs, just string words together, without any concern for what they mean, don't you?

That's the point, you try to defend these men as being honorable and worthy of s statue or monument, when in reality all they were actual worth was a bullet in the head.

So, just like that, you forget that your current position was that we were "hiding"?

You just throw shit against a wall like a fucking monkey. Some one calls on you the stupid shit you say, and instead of trying to defend the stupid shit you say, you just say some other stupid shit, like a monkey throwing more shit against a wall.

ALL THE SHIT YOU SAY, IS COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.

I stand corrected, since Trump hit the scene racist trash like you have come out the woodwork.

A POS that tries to defend racist traitors has the nerve to call someone else a POS is laughable.

And you do it again. Just throwing more shit at the wall, like a monkey.

And not one of the smarter monkeys. Like the monkey that did a lot of huffing in high school and lost half of what little brain power it had.

You are just a fucking shit talking asshole.

You're a racist POS who can't defend his racist, traitor ancestors so now you are reduced to name calling. Have a nice day Assclown.

I certainly can defend myself, my ancestors, my beliefs, ect, on any battlefield you choose.

you are the monkey that is throwing shit. I'm just calling you out on it.

YOu make an actual POINT, about something real, and I will address it.

You ack like a fucking brain damaged monkey, and all I can do, is point out what a fucking retarded monkey you are, and laugh at you for being such a retarded monkey.

Forum List

Back